• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

Numb

Eliza and Alisa have some very interesting functions on their chest ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

image.php

---

function joke never fails

MrCarter

Hopefully more than the lone dragon, he does a better job

How well does Capcom pay for these posts, McCarter?

I only posted the news lol. Also let's not pretend there are no issues with T7 on PS4 and then try to hand wave the whole thing by bringing up a company I never even mentioned. I mean, just take a look at the facts objectively, the game is very bad on PS4. To top it off Harada is also talking nonsense on Twitter with misinformation.

Astarte

unist is coming out soon

you guys should practice by playing dengeki bunko fighting climax ignition and see me at ceotaku

or meltyblood

Welp, just finally got done canceling my Mandalay Bay Reservation, which is a bummer. Really disappointed I will be missing out on this year especially since there are some games like BBCF and KOF14 which might be pushed out next year since there are so many games. Is there a way I should contact Evo so they can just auto-disqualify me from my pool matches? I know how annoying it is to wait around to dq someone. Like do I have to do it through smash.gg where the brackets are or the main site?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm wondering why Aris is streaming and why isn't he isn't on his way to EVO. Derp. Took me a good look at the date to realize. Was going to put up the thread tonight. Oh well.

shaowebb

Wow...day 1 and it's already over 30k. Maybe we'll see those Arcana heart stretch goals yet. Be nice if console ports were in there.

Astarte

i will body your kuroko with my onee-sama

you finna T R Y

we all know you just go to cons b/c you cant hang w/ the big boys

i mean i went to final round 2017 and i'm going to ceotaku this year so :y

Jebailey getting good at Blade Arcus the first few minutes was still hilarious.

That game is absolute ass trash bad-kusoge and anyone can get "good" at it

just pick up rage

shaowebb

That game is absolute ass trash bad-kusoge and anyone can get "good" at it

just pick up rage
Rage is great but don't be sleeping on Rick with a good lockdown assist. Pressure for days be costing you your assist sticks for counters.

Fenrir is sick too.

Back to DFCI though, what's your opinion on basketball Chan? :D

Astarte

Rage is great but don't be sleeping on Rick with a good lockdown assist. Pressure for days be costing you your assist sticks for counters.

Fenrir is sick too.

Back to DFCI though, what's your opinion on basketball Chan? :D

Honestly the only thing I worry about is a tod infinite but you won't need to worry about that with rage's 2b being a stupid aa lol

Lolibron James is pretty cool and her conversions are neat. Built into okidokes are neat.
I subbed her for a while before swapping her substatus out for Jesus for better matchups

shaowebb

Oh man...apparently the story modes from Arcana Heart 1 & 2 to be included in six stars are stretchgoals according to steam. We never got AH2 over here and its where that end boss thats topping out the "hardest fighting game bosses ever" vids is from. Something about scientists trying to weaponize folks, arcanas, and people trying to become gods...surprisingly dark story honestly beneath all the fluff piece things. I'd love to know what the hell is up with the elven character who actually BECAME the arcana of Life and thus the scariest boss fight ever.

Also...3 new character silhouettes for stretch goals are fun. If it has a visual aesthetic in this game it relates to gameplay. Like Petra had guns so she ended up with a reload bullets for ricochet shot bullshit gimmick, and others like Dorothy had a stage magician visual so she got playing cards and tricks for her stuff.

Looks like...a lazy witch or possibly a shark person?, a popehat person, and a ...knifey person? No clue what they could do with these, but they did a helluva lot with less before so I'm always down for new additional playable cast in any fighting game.
cZttCJc.jpg

First things first though...they need that initial goal.

shaowebb

AH2's PS2 port was such a trash fire

The first one for PS2 was rough too. Full of glitches. If you used one of the Arcana attacks it would just fly off the top of the screen and never return and force a timeout from what I remember. Its why I owned that game on the PS2. I was looking for buggy games to record and study.

BadWolf

Xiaohai going in:

@MrWiz
Who is going to take the KOF XIV Trophy at Evo 2017?

曾卓君‏ @Xiaohai
Replying to @MrWiz
me obv 🏆🥇

曾卓君‏ @Xiaohai
please. Who's going to stop me? You? LOL 🤣 have fun commentating about my wins after I defeat you

曾卓君‏ @Xiaohai
lol I'll have plenty of money after I win first place

BadWolf

I like Hellpocket's bravado but betting on him is like betting on Conor McGregor in his boxing match vs. Floyd Mayweather.

Probably worse because there is always a puncher's luck and if that was a thing in KOF you would need to get lucky 3 times in a row to get 1 match.

lol, too true.

Xiaohai is being a little overconfident overall though, the last time he did that he ended up taking third place at the world championship.

M', Gxbridget, ET, Koukou etc. have all defeated him at tournaments (ET does it consistently) and are all at Evo so yeah, the winner is far from easy to call.

Top Bottom