• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

notworksafe

evo is the middle week of july every year, not that difficult to figure out. that why i always laugh when wizard makes a big deal about the announcement for it.

AAK

Is Tekken's online still terrible on PS4? I'd way rather have it on there over PC.

First thing, watch this, and this. If you're OK with tolerating that amount of delay, then PS4 will suffice.

Second, Are you ok with 30 to even up to 90 sec load/sync times per game even on a revenge match? If yes, then you will be able to tolerate the PS4 version.

Aside from that, PC has the same QoL issues PS4 has but the graphics, load times, and responsiveness make the PS4 is absolute trash tier. If you have 1 hour of game time per night, with the PS4 version you'll be lucky to get more than 10-12 online matches. I haven't tested the matchmaking after 1.03 patch yet, but maybe it's improved. The load times make that much of a difference.

EDIT:
Also, the PS4 version may have the T4 Jin/King/Ling outfits, but the PC version has the story mode Leather Suit Nina, uber Heihachi, Demon Kazuya, Devil Kazumi, and super Akuma skins extractable via mods.

Sayad

EVO commentators: https://twitter.com/EVO/status/883160100617072640

(damn, that's a lot)

Looks good - especially the last one makes me happy
I keep seeing Vikkikitty as ViKKKity!...

Hopefully Ketchup and Mustard being there means no Ultra David for injustice top 8, I want S-Kill/Ultra David for SFV top 8, enough of James Chen please!

Can't find Zhie there! Now that's a surprise, lol(edit: he's probably doing something for twitch there)

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
EVO commentators: https://twitter.com/EVO/status/883160100617072640

(damn, that's a lot)

Looks good - especially the last one makes me happy

IaLVryu.jpg

u4ktuif.jpg

SpiderMan was pretty ass. Wait for home release if you want to see it.
Changed my mind film is just ass. The more I think about it the worse it gets.

Kumubou

Any Anime EVO news or side tournies?
The tournament and stream schedules for the Animevo games will be announced... once we have that ready. Hopefully sometime in the next few days -- I can get you whatever information you need once its ready.

Why do I do this to myself

colinp

Banned
The tournament and stream schedules for the Animevo games will be announced... once we have that ready. Hopefully sometime in the next few days -- I can get you whatever information you need once its ready.

Why do I do this to myself

I for one appreciate your efforts! Always love watching animevo each year.

Top Bottom