• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

NEO0MJ

I thought Wonder Woman was overrated. Good but I wouldn't call great. And they picked the wrong guy to play you know who. Super Hero movies are pretty much saturated at this point. They are going to be B+ at best because they all follow the same formula no matter who is making them.

If I'm guessing right regarding who you're talking about then I disagree, he had the best part in the movie.
It was hilarious the contrast between his role as the big bad God of War and how soft spoken and gentle looking he is.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
That's why they probably pick him because you wouldn't expect him to look like that. When you think of Ares you think of some bad ass hot looking dude, not some goofy drunk middle age looking man.

Quebaz

So I made a playlist of every high level matches I could find for Super DBZ because shit's hard to come by. It includes individual match videos, 30 minute compilations, 1 hour compilation from Niconico and a japanese arcade stream that's 5 hours for over 35 hours of footage starting from 2007 to this month. Enjoy, it's a very underrated game.

So I made a playlist of every high level matches I could find for Super DBZ because shit's hard to come by. It includes individual match videos, 30 minute compilations, 1 hour compilation from Niconico and a japanese arcade stream that's 5 hours for over 35 hours of footage starting from 2007 to this month. Enjoy, it's a very underrated game.

I would love to be able to play this online. I mean I know PCSX2 has online but idk if the online is good enough for this game also finding a group of people that will play this could be hard.

ArjanN

The superhero movie stuff is kind of annoying because fans keep overselling them, I mean, while they're not bad nowadays, they're still just pretty safe blockbuster type movies.

AnimEVO is better than real EVO every year IMO. Outside of the Blaz Blue extreme hype from Galileo that one year (and its anime :p) nothing has compared. Arcana Heart , Melty, and the new Chaos Code gonna be in this year?

Hadn't really payed attention to it previous years but probably will now that I've played some more anime fighters because a lot more of them have been coming to PC.

On a semi-related note the Arcana Heart Six Stars kickstarter has been keeping up at a surprisingly decent pace, at this rate it should hit 100K in a day or two. Interested in seeing what the stretch goal characters are like.

colinp

Banned
Is there such thing as Asuka 120% high level play videos online...?

Also is it (or has it ever been) played on the side at EVO?

shaowebb

Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars Kickstarter Update

$87,686 as of noon today with 700 backers. Holy crap we may actually get to see those stretch goals revealed and possibly get the new cast added that they teased. Feels similar to the beginning of the Skullgirls campaign now for me. Really hoping this happens. 24 days to go.

So help me, the movesets they make are crazy and with all the work from Nitroplus for ideas I can only wonder what they're wanting to put into AH3LMSS with this stretchgoal talk. Gonna feel good if CEOtaku and AnimEVO next year get a new Arcana Heart surge. Those tournies are always hype. I wonder if Greats will flop from Dorothy back to Nazuna with the update...

Line_HTX

Maybe they'll announce who's the first guest character, I hope?

DEOaMdcUIAQoaMU.jpg

shaowebb

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/99831120/arcana-heart-3-love-max-six-stars-2d-fighting-game

ARCANA HEART 3 LOVE MAX SIX STARS PC PORT FUNDED!

Still has 24 days to go so we may reach the stretch goals for more characters similar to how Skullgirls unexpectedly went from fundraising for a one character thing and got more. Though honestly six stars is more than just one character by itself...its an entire game rebalancing, a new arcana (major full game meta changer), and new story stuff plus modes.

Plus now it could grow even further beyond what they already have made! Cmooooooooon new characters and story from 1 & 2. I wanna know about human weapon programs and trying to create artificial gods. So excited right now. So glad this happened.

not surprised that arcana got funded, but seeing it do it so quickly is kinda surprising. well, not after seeing what it did the first day, but yea

i'm curious to see what the stretch goals are

Line_HTX

Well, that was a quick fully funded. If only that amount was raised for a full localization of Dengeki Ignition just for Xavier Woods to enjoy as well as balance changes, atpRtsd

Sayad

Is there any way for us to tell the duration?
Ask him on discord maybe?!

Man those are bannable? I don't know what's going on here anymore.

Thanks for the links.
It's probably the one about the Gaf slogan change, Gaf got way too sensitive in that thread toward the end, the joke about Gaf still not being safe was too much(pretty much everyone who made that joke got banned), a lot of casualties.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Aris at 6 am. What?

Tasty Steve tries way too hard with jokes. Doesn't come as naturally as Yipes and Lee.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
This may be the best Tekken 7 match ever. The respect and spacing between the two. It's like Daigo vs Valle.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
You can tell Knee is a little rusty from not playing world competition. He needs to travel more to get back to the top.

Top Bottom