• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

I think you really need to look into discovering what it is you are saying, before speaking. I do not expect that much from you, though, sadly. Not least because that would require effort above and beyond your jaw.
All right but before I go on this journey of self discovery, I just want to point out how hilarious this statement is regarding Paul's deathfist.

People getting hit in top 8 with it, are out-mind gaming themselves.

NEO0MJ

No way would they skip one of the few female fighters in Dragon Ball. If they focus on Z they might even bring that girl from the Bojack movie XD

18 is all but guaranteed Id say. 16 is the more iffy one, but he'll probably make it too tbh.

I'm biased cause I like the character, but he'd add some nice variety in terms of character archetypes. Big body grappler who can still fly, plus he's got a rocket punch and a cool looking power attack that's something other than a beam.

NEO0MJ

Unless Arc shifted all their employees to DBFZ and have extra help from BN I don't expect anything more than 21 or so characters.

pizzacat

Banned
When are they gonna add that girl with the gun Launch?

Is she launch dlc?

You can tell I am serious because no clapping emojis appear

pizzacat

Banned
i want her to step on me ty

We don't even know yet if they're gonna include non-canon characters or anyone from Super. So yeah, it's hard to speculate beyond 18 and probably Tien getting in.
I believe the Producer of the game straight up said that Tien is her favourite character.

He had fairly high chances as it is, that just makes it a lock IMO. Him and Android 18 since she's the only female from DBZ that actually fights and uses powers.

Z

ZelbZelb

Unconfirmed Member
Another fantastic post as always FreeMeal, love it :)

Just one minor complaint. You keep saying "The World" when you should be saying "Za Warudo".
jk

Thanks!

The real question is when is all of this JoJo high-level play gonna go up on Youtube as 1 hour compilation videos.

I have a hard time doing this because I want the original video creator to get the views. The person who made those really well produced vids with great demonstrations set to well chosen music is called ワゴン (dotwagon1029 is their PSN). They never cease to amaze me with the new stuff they find.

JoJo stuff

JoJo is a semi-parody of the way manga was at that time. It's all the macho men posing and saying one-liners taken to it's logical extreme. The trick is not to take it completely seriously and let it surprise you when it gets serious once in a while.

Esidisi did the crying bit purely for mind games, to give Joseph a taste of his own medicine.

His character design isn't exactly exciting, he isn't exciting to spectate, and they see him a whole lot Say what you want about mishima's but when you play them cool shit happens and they look cool. I kinda say Jack has reached the level of annoyance with a lot of people as well.

I don't think of M.Raven was being played on higher levels, while people would eventually care, people wouldn't care for a while. Because she looks cool and has fucking teleports.

I guess this is the whole other new wave e-sports problem, is that now character designs factors HEAVILY into watchability. That's another bag of worms

??????????????

We don't even know yet if they're gonna include non-canon characters or anyone from Super. So yeah, it's hard to speculate beyond 18 and probably Tien getting in.

i'm not really sure who's not canon that would have a legitimate shot of getting in besides pikkon since i don't think he's canon

if you mean gt characters, i don't know why anyone would think canon status matters for them. ssj4 goku, vegeta, and gogeta are the only ones worth a damn i'd expect because they're hella popular, but if the roster is less than 30 i'm not gonna hold my breath outside of dlc

if you mean broly . . . i can't imagine this game without him

i'm not really sure who's not canon that would have a legitimate shot of getting in besides pikkon since i don't think he's canon

if you mean gt characters, i don't know why anyone would think canon status matters for them. ssj4 goku, vegeta, and gogeta are the only ones worth a damn i'd expect because they're hella popular, but if the roster is less than 30 i'm not gonna hold my breath outside of dlc

if you mean broly . . . i can't imagine this game without him

I think Janemba, Cooler, and Bojack are all at least somewhat popular.

I think Janemba, Cooler, and Bojack are all at least somewhat popular.

those are the movie characters, right? i always forget those aren't canon since i've only seen the ones on cartoon network way back when and they usually end up in things

but yea, i guess they're on the maybe list depending on the roster size. would probably need a roster 30+ for them to get in, honestly

after looking at the roster list for xenoverse, i now realize that there are lots of versions of the same character lol. way more than i initially thought

considering they have the saiyans in ssj, they're probably trying to avoid multiple forms for characters, but i wonder if we'll still get the different aged gohans and trunks. i'm thinking movie characters aren't going to be a huge priority, and a few of the super characters will be, namely beers, whiskey, hit and two female saiyans

NEO0MJ

I thought Omega Shenron was cool ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

after looking at the roster list for xenoverse, i now realize that there are lots of versions of the same character lol. way more than i initially thought

Have you ever seen the character list for Budokai Tenkaichi 3? Fucking ridiculous.

those are the movie characters, right? i always forget those aren't canon since i've only seen the ones on cartoon network way back when and they usually end up in things

Yeah movie characters, same as Broly.

considering they have the saiyans in ssj, they're probably trying to avoid multiple forms for characters, but i wonder if we'll still get the different aged gohans and trunks.

That's the impression I've gotten. If there's gonna be two of anyone it's probably gonna be Gohan. If I had to guess, they're gonna put Gotenks in instead of having Goten and Trunks as separate characters.

Top Bottom