• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | 4/20-26 | Beowulf Wrasslin', Mewtwo Smashin', Netkode Krashin

Why is that in SF and Marvel guys will spend an eternity at the character select screen between matches but in MK or Injustice dudes are rushing to hit the rematch button.

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Goddamn MKX. <3

Why is that in SF and Marvel guys will spend an eternity at the character select screen between matches but in MK or Injustice dudes are rushing to hit the rematch button.

Because, Capcom are not smart enough to add a rematch option when you pause the game.

Because marvel is a game for highly intellectual individuals who must plan 32 moves ahead for every single scenario.

Tesseract

Banned
Because marvel is a game for highly intellectual individuals who must plan 32 moves ahead for every single scenario.

igOmBJW4S5QaM.gif

This is very awesome what MAHVEL can do to a player, and can make life better, for someone like FizzyKups, giving his life story on how Marvel Changed his life for the better

NOTE: LONG Inspiriting(sp)/Moving Story Ahead
http://www.reddit.com/r/MvC3/commen...e_seems_to_be_popular_today/cqkmuf0?context=3

I can relate a little bit to some of the things this guy had to go through.

But more importantly, this story might make me re-evaluate my opinion of Angelic. He was a meaniehead on SRK but maybe he's really a good guy.

El Sloth

Banned
Considering it was an immensely popular twitter hashtag for a long time, I doubt this. Stop exposing yourself and go back to looking at anime girls on twitter.
WesternHeretic the secret mastermind behind the boob string shit that inundated anime twitter for a whole week

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends

hopefully something new gets shown like bison

I had a throwaway exam just now for a class that it was impossible to get less than an A in for me given my marks going in. Wrote about frame data for 2 hours since I had to hand something in.

lol, best exam ever.

Class was about how technology can influence society. The last few weeks discussed metagames and transferable skills through brain training.

The question was to discuss if game systems and mechanics can lead to something beyond video games and provide transferable skills. So I explained frame data in great detail and then discussed reactions and critical thinking for punishes. Also how learning complex combos could help with complex rhythms.

It was basically just me killing two hours

wow, this is nuts, vulva going for that thesis debate paper.

This is very awesome what MAHVEL can do to a player, and can make life better, for someone like FizzyKups, giving his life story on how Marvel Changed his life for the better

NOTE: LONG Inspiriting(sp)/Moving Story Ahead
http://www.reddit.com/r/MvC3/commen...e_seems_to_be_popular_today/cqkmuf0?context=3

Mah man fizzy
WsYrARC.png

When life gave him lemons, he shoved it right back up its ass

WesternHeretic the secret mastermind behind the boob string shit that inundated anime twitter for a whole week

Hestia is the best girl.
What's this boob string thing?

K.Sabot

I know its not quick and all

but they GOTTA let those round ends play out, it looks really weird for the audience.

I assume that will normalize (heh) when people start counterpicking stages.

zlatko

Banned
Takeda looks pretty cool.

lol at that comeback just now

Hestia or Kancolle. Choose your cancer.

RIP

I main Takeda right now. He's 100% fun as hell. Art plays a more reserved version of him, but he's great at the 50/50 and neutral game. The character gets more mileage when you stay active non stop and make the opponent play your game. Art has said the same in his streams. Last night he got bopped against SonicFox bad, but kept saying to himself a few times "I need to start controlling the pace and not play his game."

zlatko

Banned
LI Joe goddamn

My buddy is lucky I'm nice. I mained Ermac in 9, was going to in X, but my buddy did too. I said "no big I'll main someone else and let you rock him" so we don't have to do the mirror match.

...I regret my decision. LI showing me the truth of being many, and everyone else is just one.

I know its not quick and all

but they GOTTA let those round ends play out, it looks really weird for the audience.

I assume that will normalize (heh) when people start counterpicking stages.

I agree. Rematch should only be on the victory screen, not in the pause menu. Super awkward seeing the pause every match.

GeoNeo

I disagree.
LI JOE <3

Love how Art was out once Spooky said SF4 lol.

Viewers already dropped from 14,000 to 10,000.

MAX KPM

Top Bottom