• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Apr 6-12 | Fighting Games Weekly | Apr 6-12 | DaiGOAT

Azure J

Gotta admit though, I got a little nostalgic for theory Mahvel there.

At the same time, they're theory Mahveling over Nova and Wolverine...
iou6wrkE8BMZM.png

Dahbomb

What the fuck was that giant ass post? LMAO!

Marvelo is right... Morrigan beats Nova (she doesn't have a lot of bad match ups anyway). That said Flash isn't completely wrong either... Nova does better against Morrigan than most other characters (that includes Wolverine) due to stuff like godlike air throw, j.H, Javelins, air shield etc. Using Moons team as a counter to that example (and showing a match of Moons vs Cosmos) does not paint the whole picture because Moons team is a sub optimal Nova team. Showing stuff like Yipes vs ChrisG or Nemo vs ChrisG is a better example of the match up... and while the other players struggle they do get the hits in and are able to put the hurt on ChrisG's Morrigan.

The rest is just stupid ego/drama bull shit in the mix of decent match up discussion.

Edit: Of course I am talking about Morrigan + Missiles and not Morrigan solo as well as Nova with at least a beam assist and possibly Vajra as well.

What the fuck was that giant ass post? LMAO!

Marvelo is right... Morrigan beats Nova. That said Flash isn't completely wrong either... Nova does better against Morrigan than most other characters (that includes Wolverine) due to stuff like godlike air throw, j.H, Javelins etc.

The rest is just stupid ego/drama bull shit in the mix of decent match up discussion.

Marvelo talked about the Nova/Morrigan matchup a bunch in the r/mvc3 podcast. You should check it out if you haven't Dahbomb, there's some nice theory and metagame discussion in there.

Zissou

Some video content like Ultrachen still works OK if you only listen to the audio.

True- but it can be kind of a pain in the ass to get the audio only and put it on my phone or whatever. Probably easiest to wait for the youtube version as it's easy to download just the audio from youtube, but if they made an audio version easily available, I'd listen for sure. Ulrachen, where you at?!

Tripon

Real talk why is kbrad still on the team?

I'll give you guys the real deal. I talk to Kbrad almost on a daily basis, and I like where his head is at despite his underachievement since signing with us. That being said, his decline since his signing is not unnoticed, and I'm definitely not content with it.
He is still on the team because I believe when he says he's doing what he can to improve. My job is to help nurture this ambition, and hopefully he'll break out of his funk.
If you want a point of comparison -- and I'm sure it's in the back of your mind -- my decision to drop Floe was based primarily on his ambitions. There came a point where he just wasn't enjoying the game anymore, and the split was mutual. This is entirely different from the current situation with Kbrad.

http://ask.fm/CoolGrayAJ/answer/126020201724

Evil Geniuses player manager explains why K-Brad is still around.

Better to put in quotes?

you can quote your own images and it will put them in quote boxes. that way if people want to read them, they click on them and they expand instead of just it being full size by default.

helps save monitor space (there's a word for this i forgot)

and when people quote your post, it won't contain the quoted part of it. I.E. a bunch of images.

for example:

mbpm1

Jesus that is way too many images lol

Also I played on Steam on a friend's account, Steam is def better for him at least. Very little lag or stuttering except at the fucking menus like it does for some reason.

KBrad has said his manager told him to stop playing Marvel. Which is too bad cause he plays a nice Trish and seems to really like the game.

But obviously Ultra is where the money is right now.

Vice

Jesus that is way too many images lol

Also I played on Steam on a friend's account, Steam is def better for him at least. Very little lag or stuttering except at the fucking menus like it does for some reason.

Are you on the Steam beta client? That seems to be helping people since Valve's most recent update.

I KNEW THAT DAIGO J.HK ON KBRAD WAS FISHY

DAIGO DOING UNBLOCKABLES/ULTRA 1/NO MORE SUPERS NOW?

HAS DAIGO FINALLY UNLOCKED THE FULL POTENTIAL OF THE SATSUI NO HADOU?

TOPANGA LEAGUE B O Y S

NEO0MJ

Tell them it was their connection

If your Yomi is strong enough it'll work

My lil' bro once tripped on the Ethernet port connected to the PS3 when I was losing a ranked match to a Blanka player. He was pretty accepting of it and even played a few player matches with me afterwards.

Top Bottom