• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Apr 6-12 | Fighting Games Weekly | Apr 6-12 | DaiGOAT

pixelish

Hi guys, 3 questions....

1)Will there be any English commentary at all during the Topanga matches? If so, who, commentating?

2)Will there be a mirror stream on Twitch for the Topanga event? If so, which channel?

3)Assuming Twitch is not an option, how much will it cost to watch the past archive of the Topanga event on Nico Nico?

1. nerdjosh and some other dude is doing radio commentary on nycfurby's stream. i will be going to use this commentary for the vod later as i'll head to bed after this smug vs bonchan match.

2. no, niconico will shut down any restreams

3. same price as watching it live. 3500 yen for the entire package and 1500 yen for individual days.

USD

Bonchan was relentless on offense and rock-solid on defense. Smug had a few moments, but could never really get anything going.

At least we got to watch Daigoku
jbxDLj8qgjnnyA.png

Can I have a link? Would I have to watch it live?

I'm pretty sure their are VOD's, I'll check if you guys are wondering about that.With some help, I might be able to put them up later. Not live but it's better than nothing.

Man, every match excerpt Poongko/Sako has been a blow up so far.

mbpm1

I'm pretty sure their are VOD's, I'll check if you guys are wondering about that.With some help, I might be able to put them up later. Not live but it's better than nothing.

Man, every match against Poongko/Sako has been a blow up so far.

Future winners confirmed?

Future winners confirmed?

I somehow said "against" instead of "except". It's been edited now.

Louffy was spamming far HK because of its reach. But Sako adjusted and whiffed punished with whatever that low is into EX over head for good damage. Louffy got afraid of using it towards the end.

Top Bottom