• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Apr 6-12 | Fighting Games Weekly | Apr 6-12 | DaiGOAT

Elena is retarded. Good stuff to Sako for abusing her.

nope

completely. fair.
kttcolilolbron

Lunch_Box_

Neo Member
I should give Elena a decent try one day

Just don't like how she feels when she hits people

Her combos are harder than you'd think. I don't like her personally but gawd daiyum she gets results.

Feels like everyone uses her to counter pick everyone

mbpm1

Her combos are harder than you'd think. I don't like her personally but gawd daiyum she gets results.

Feels like everyone uses her to counter pick everyone

Yeah I know but I never even got to that

I would hit the dummy with like, spin scythe or lynx tail and be like

"It doesn't even sound/feel like I'm hitting them lol" and quit

I would probably be ass bc my execution ain't shit but still

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Elena becomes ridiculous when players like Sako or Gamerbee do her combos consistently. But it's really really hard to do.
Honestly, I expect a 5-1 from Sako against Smug.

Lunch_Box_

Neo Member
mbpm, I know exactly what you mean. Character almost feels unfinished whenever I see it. She just never felt right.

For sure, something about her never felt right, like she doesnt fit in. Even her neutral animation feels off to me.

It might just be going from those GDLK sprites to clunky 3D models that does it but still.

And comboing into lynx tail? Short cuts pls y u do this, I always fuck the input

Elena becomes ridiculous when players like Sako or Gamerbee do her combos consistently. But it's really really hard to do.
Honestly, I expect a 5-1 from Sako against Smug.

unsafe tho

For sure, something about her never felt right, like she doesnt fit in. Even her neutral animation feels off to me.

It might just be going from those GDLK sprites to clunky 3D models that does it but still.

And comboing into lynx tail? Short cuts pls y u do this, I always fuck the input

git gud

Top Bottom