• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 22-28 | Game of Throws - A Song of Salt and Fire(balls)

Yep! I'm even thinking of paying the $15 for casuals but I'm pretty damn sure that i'll get owned each game :p so i'd prefer to watch.
Do you ever go to Ignite on Mondays (tonight)? $10 to play anything from 6PM to 1AM, and $5 if you bring a console. It's a great time. I'm not there tonight because I'm playing MH3U with my wife, but I intend to go again soon. We should meet up. I don't care if you suck.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Just had a read ... Nice to see somebody go to that much of an effort. But yeah, for the record it is complete garbage.

I only skimmed it, but if you're going to shit on someone's work like that, it would be nice if you at least took the time to explain why it's garbage.

I only skimmed it, but if you're going to shit on someone's work like that, it would be nice if you at least took the time to explain why it's garbage.

The author explains themselves in the comments that the whole thing is based on an imaginary premise of a static percentage chance of winning against known factors. Whilst they try to explain that an actual real world premise must be somewhere around what they used (considering match ups/pot splitting etc) and within other imaginary upper or lower bounds, there is no analysis shown or realistically possible to prove this is actually the case.

Maybe a poor choice of words on my part (and I've retracted that) but as I said, the effort was good and it is interesting enough. But just saying that your analysis includes concepts like 'monte carlo' (which in itself is not a difficult concept or particularly linked to my fundamental issue or scenario outlined) does not provide anything of real concrete value as it stands. Maybe later parts will provide more details and provide some insight.

MrDaravon

Magus in the building... It's that time of the week folks!

Yeah, they're about to show a new Divekick character! You know, a character in an upcoming game made by people who actually care about their game and will probably actually patch any issues.

supahkiwi

Banned
MlSqXk0.png

Beckx

"You told me he was supposed to be the Dan of this game. He doesn't look like the Dan."

"Yeah...he's the Dan."

Kioshen

Can't wait for this game to come out. Damn Kung Pao is so tiny compared to Jefailey !

Edit :

Keits : You asked me to make you a Badass

Jebailey : Yes yes I did

Keits : that's what I did ... I made you bad and I made you ass

*dead*

Beckx

Old news I guess? It was in the PAX build.

LOL, his head really was that big at PAX East. Posing, taunting, the works, was hilarious.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
JeBonus announced: $200 out of Jebailey's pocket if you character lock to Jefailey and win UFGT, CEO or NCR I believe.

Beckx

Press both buttons together to do specials (usually different if you're on the ground v air) - meter requirements for each special.

First you have to place one portal, then when you have more meter (can be in another round) place the second to open it and exit through the first.

(Kick on the ground gets you your back dash.)

On the ground, your kick button gets you your ground special. In the air, your jump button gets the air special.

Press both buttons together to do specials (usually different if you're on the ground v air) - meter requirements for each special.

First you have to place one portal, then when you have more meter (can be in another round) place the second to open it and exit through the first.

(Kick on the ground gets you your back dash.)

Got you. Thanks.

Top Bottom