• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Aug 3-10 | Rising to the Occasion

Tripon

BTW, there is a world rock, paper, scissors Championship. It was held in Toronto at the beginning of the year with a 13,000 American dollar pot.

There is also an USA league where the championship is held in Las Vegas with a $50,000 pot.

If you can play for money, I would have to assume there is some strategy involved. Or maybe even mind games.

BTW, there is a world rock, paper, scissors Championship. It was held in Toronto at the beginning of the year with a 13,000 American dollar pot.

There is also an USA league where the championship is held in Las Vegas with a $50,000 pot.

If you can play for money, I would have to assume there is some strategy involved. Or maybe even mind games.

Is there like actual pros who consistently place high? Or is the top 8 or whatever they use top 3 like random joe every time....

notworksafe

A player who makes an illegal throw – including but not limited to "Hang Loose," "Westsi-ide," "Fire," "Water," "The Bird," "The Fonz," "Su-Fi," "Live Long and Prosper," "Texas Longhorn," "This Big," or "I’ve Got Your Nose" – will lose a point and may be disqualified.

3cZwKCu.gif

Alright, I watched another 5 episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm, and I enjoyed them, but they also upset me. I think the issue is that while Always Sunny hits a funny bone with me, nothing in Always Sunny resembles my life. On the other hand, every situation Larry David gets into feels like my own fucking life. I get into so many bullshit situations like that, and I'm watching the show to forget how idiotic my life is, but there I am, looking in the mirror. He and I even argue in a similar way - it feels kind of close to home.

Plus, the way Larry David and his wife bicker is identical to how my wife and I are together. My wife adores this show just for this reason. I can look back at her any time and she's already looking at me with a smile, because she knows, too.

I will keep watching it, because it has funny moments, but when Larry David had to pay the doctor a fee in advance plus the doctor's wife's $1,500 fee for reading a script he didn't even ask her to, I was livid. As a bonus, though, my wife agreed to rate her rage toward me on a scale of 1 to 10 in the future, so it has utility.

notworksafe

Please post the new thread so this one can die. I don't even care that it's gonna have an awful title and be about Jojo or some other shitty ass game no one likes.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Will Drake titles be allowed in the New FGW Order? It's practically tradition, right?

FGW | Started from the womb now it's meal

rookiejet

NO FUCKING WAY. IT'S JUST GAMBLING IS WHAT IT IS

Its a blessing for everyone else. We need to be purged.

I could use the freedom. I enjoy reading this thread too much.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
The downfall of this thread has begun. It was spoken long ago what the 5 calamities would be and last one occurred, Enzo being dethroned. Nothing is stopping the FGCalypse now.

Can the top RPS player beat a computer selecting randomly at a rate that is statistically significant and higher than 50%?

Of course not.

Top Bottom