• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 26 - Feb 1 | Zaibatschu

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
1) what in THE fuck at this url.
2) That's your new Marvel fighting game, NOT Ultimate Alliance
C) Seriously, what in THE FUCK at that url
I don't know, something that seems to be happening now with URLs on GAF and some other websites, many of them going through that weird VGI link tracking website.

I pray I don't have a virus.

smurfx

get some go again
I don't know, something that seems to be happening now with URLs on GAF and some other websites, many of them going through that weird VGI link tracking website.

I pray I don't have a virus.
this is the first time i ever see one of those links.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Someone made an OT thread on it too, I swear I'm not the only one.

I'm not going crazy.. right?

ipktcJ3subb6s.GIF

wow esports

Wait what? I've never heard of this until I saw your post. I looked it up and apparently Red Bull is doing some kind of invitational tournament. Since Xian is invited I guess that confirms USF4. Who knows if they'll hold more than one game though.

The website has practically no info so far and is just teasing a date which begins March 28(a Saturday), the weekend after Final Round. Well whatever it is, they've peaked my curiosity.

If anyone can find a archive link of the Tekken crash that just happened please post it. I seem to be only pulling old Tekken crash stuff. I missed it entirely

CPS2

I spent several hours last weekend watching Truthiracy videos and I think it may have affected my associations with Red Bull.

// THE CONCEPT

The Red Bull Kumite is an international competition in versus fighting games. It will take place the 28 of march 2015 in Paris, for a unique confrontation between the best vs-fighting players in the world.

16 players will have the chance to compete during Red Bull Kumite :

- 14 guests among the best competitors in the world on Ultra Street Fighter IV video game (Japan, Singapore, USA, Brazil, UK, France).

- The 2 best players of Kumite Open Tournament, that will take place the same day, will be able to win their ticket.
This tournament is limited to 128 participants with no country limitation (worldwide access).

The full Red Bull Kumite will be streamed in HD/60 FPS and in various languages. The visitor access for the event is free.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1551919218381533/

Guys it's marketing. South America is a large consumer base and RedBull has a lot of drinks to sell so you got to send someone from there.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
I wish I got into SC back when V came out
like competitively, been playing the series since Dreamcast era

.la1n

I couldn't stay up late enough to watch Tekken Crash but hope someone will archive it.

edit: nvm found it

Is this some KPop group or just a generic collection of nice legs?

Korea and Japan are super weird about this stuff sometimes

Who knows, too many of the k-pop groups go for the exact same look and concept to tell. Most likely a fledgling group trying to promote themselves or a company trying to promote these particular chicks for placement in such a group.

Saw a documentary on how k-pop groups pick their members, basically just giant folders of profiles of men/women signed up to a agency and go based off looks lol. Took them like 10 mins of looking to replace some chick... was the most hilarious and sad thing I've ever seen about music.

Who knows, too many of the k-pop groups go for the exact same look and concept to tell. Most likely a fledgling group trying to promote themselves or a company trying to promote these particular chicks for placement in such a group.

Saw a documentary on how k-pop groups pick their members, basically just giant folders of profiles of men/women signed up to a agency and go based off looks lol. Took them like 10 mins of looking to replace some chick... was the most hilarious and sad thing I've ever seen about music.

I wonder if Aurarian Reflection has more insight into this.

That model in the white at the Tekken Crash event is super hott. I'm super hyped for Tekken 7 can't wait to play it at EVO2015.

Overall that Tekken Crash event was really awesome. Totally something I'd go to, to watch or compete in.

Top Bottom