• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 26 - Feb 1 | Zaibatschu

vulva

marvel 3's popularity was like when kids liked limp bizkit. Something that happened longer than it should have, and should never be something someone admits to later on in life.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
marvel 3's popularity was like when kids liked limp bizkit. Something that happened longer than it should have, and should never be something someone admits to later on in life.

uHe3xEP.jpg

vulva

Yeah, but I dunno if hes committed for sure or not yet.

That'd be cool. I haven't seen anyone in forever. I'm so out of the loop these days. I didn't even know CECC was happening until the weekend it was going on =\.

It sucks, I have Wednesday night classes so I miss the A&C sf nights and I'm stupid busy with other commitments so I'm missing out on all the fun.

Revven

So, Apex is in two days. Is there anyone who is working on a thread for it already? If not, I'll just do what I usually do Thursday night to have it up in time for Friday.

Tik-Tok

That'd be cool. I haven't seen anyone in forever. I'm so out of the loop these days. I didn't even know CECC was happening until the weekend it was going on =\.

It sucks, I have Wednesday night classes so I miss the A&C sf nights and I'm stupid busy with other commitments so I'm missing out on all the fun.

There's always the autoshop on Thursdays ;)

Manbig

I like Sayah's suggestion, you'll never be at a loss for words if you follow that. The trick would be cover each topic sufficiently if you want the Tekken player-like grades.

Tekken player-like grades you say? :D

10858570_10152969822321419_9021771660275401212_n.jpg

But in all seriousness, Sayah is a pretty smart duder.

Watching Chris G play League of Legends feels so..

right.

Was trying to ask if you were gonna be there but..

ninjas was banned.

I got bopped by Rawbertson/Riceata

two hondas

FUCK HONDA YO

vulva

edit@Tik autoshop's so far away plus I have class til 5:30 on thursdays. It'd be too much of a hassle. On reading week I hope super arcade's set up again. Gonna be in LA, and want to hit up WNF or something while there.

Watching Chris G play League of Legends feels so..

right.

Was trying to ask if you were gonna be there but..

ninjas was banned.

I got bopped by Rawbertson/Riceata

two hondas

FUCK HONDA YO

Honestly, that weekend I was crazy busy anyways so it worked out. That said, if all works according to plan that weekend might lead to an insane work opportunity for me so I guess priorities took care of themselves without me even knowing.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
What are you talking about? Marvel is the fairest and most balanced game on the market. Real honest man's/woman's game.

When you wanna get a pipe rammed through your head, that's the only way I can describe Marvel without going into NSFW gifs.

Tekken player-like grades you say? :D

10858570_10152969822321419_9021771660275401212_n.jpg

But in all seriousness, Sayah is a pretty smart duder.

Good stuff man on the grades. I wish I was as smart as some people here ;-; which is why I make dumb (really misinformed) posts, don't think things through and just shoot first and ask questions later. I'm a completely different guy in person which is the frustrating part! Maybe I just wanna feel like I can contribute... I'm getting there though in terms of intellect...
hopefully

remember when i said that chrisG only shows up once in a blue moon saying he's going to hold a regular stream schedule, promising things for signups, only to play random games once or twice and disappear for months after taking the subs?

:/

Pics_nao

Why choose the subject if you have nothing to talk about regarding it?

I have a bunch of stuff to talk about which is the problem. I just don't know what to cover and chances are that nobody will read it anyway which kinda makes me not want to put in the extra effort to talk about everything.

Holy shit dude. This helps a lot. I have a much better idea of what I want to write about now.

Manbig

When you wanna get a pipe rammed through your head, that's the only way I can describe Marvel without going into NSFW gifs.

Good stuff man on the grades. I wish I was as smart as some people here ;-; which is why I make dumb (really misinformed) posts, don't think things through and just shoot first and ask questions later. I'm a completely different guy in person which is the frustrating part! Maybe I just wanna feel like I can contribute... I'm getting there though in terms of intellect...
hopefully

Thanks man. It's nothing all that amazing to brag about seeing as it was just community college (BMCC) but it was my last semester and I ended it strong. Just gotta have some good and supportive people around you.

Kumubou

I just watched the Tekken Crash archives myself and I can see why people make the comments about the game looking like a PC port of Tekken Revolution. The game looks better (the lighting in particular is a huge upgrade, damn), but it doesn't look different at all. I kind of wonder if there's a bit of franchise fatigue going on, and I get the feeling that they probably haven't done enough to freshen up the series.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Thanks man. It's nothing all that amazing to brag about seeing as it was just community college (BMCC) but it was my last semester and I ended it strong. Just gotta have some good and supportive people around you.

Good grades are good grades homie, can't take that away from yourself lol and omg, so many people in this thread live in NY! Is there a mahvel scene at BMCC? If there is, hook your boy up! My game center had a few people from there chilling playing some marvel and they were pretty good, got some nice magneto experience.

.la1n

If nothing else I am just happy to have another one on one Tekken coming out. It is unfortunate they didn't change things up more, both mechanics and art direction. I imagine it's not easy to make big changes to a series a lot of people are invested in.

Top Bottom