• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 5-11 | A World Warrior Demographic

Tbf, I think the paid stream is being run by the Team Khaos dudes, who are pretty boss streamers. I haven't had any issues with their stream qualities in years.......since the original 8.95.

Ah man I return back to FGW! Everyone ask me where I went!

Oh, to add to the list of events this month, you have SFO too. But nobody cares outside of the UK scene. :(

Eh. I think it's bad idea for the UK to be doing this. But at the end of the day people will enter tournaments regardless.

I don't understand what you mean by this I am afraid. D:

SFO is Sunday Face Off, the monthly Leeds SF4 + others tournament.

Ah I took out the wrong sentence and combined the wrong crap.

You can give more meaningful prizes deeper, which will encourage more players to gun for those top 8 spots.

I mean, I disagree with higher entry fees.

And to talk about the UK. SFO is something I need to watch more. Just followed 'em.

Well, irfaanator since you asked....I've still be on GAF, just in the Amiibo thread non stop :/

That being said I did miss out 2 FGWs.

On topic: I like the idea that Tekken 7 has where you can select what side you want. That being said I managed to overcome the 2P/weak side problem. Would people actually use this?
I'm not sure how Tekken lobbies work, but in most FGs the host of an online player match is on the left side. Since I tend to host, I don't get as much practice on the right. It's something I would use to add more variety to my play.

Ryu1999

Well, irfaanator since you asked....I've still be on GAF, just in the Amiibo thread non stop :/

That being said I did miss out 2 FGWs.

On topic: I like the idea that Tekken 7 has where you can select what side you want. That being said I managed to overcome the 2P/weak side problem. Would people actually use this?

I welcome this for a different reason: 2P is much easier to wavedash on, so it's actually my stronger side - I'm like a fish out of water when I get side-switched.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Unsub'd from Eventhubs RSS today. Including the author photos in every damn article was the last straw.

I feel a great burden has been lifted.

Shouta

Checked twitter and saw all the confused tweets (+1 salty one), heh.

Probably a dumb question, but does anyone know if SFV is getting a arcade release?

Unsure at this point. It's likely they will because it allows them to earn extra money for it but we do know it's going to be on PS4 and PC.

Checked twitter and saw all the confused tweets (+1 salty one), heh.

Unsure at this point. It's likely they will because it allows them to earn extra money for it but we do know it's going to be on PS4 and PC.

what is neogaf leading in agdq? couldn't make out the donation incentive

Top Bottom