• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 8-14 | We played a lot of SG and VF for some reason

kirblar

I wonder if they're doing a psuedo- game release order thing here in how they reveal the vets.

Ryu/Birdie - SF1 Chun - SF2. Bison - TE, Nash -Alpha, Cammy -SSF2

Imm0rt4l

watch it be white birdie tho

sfus0046.png

edit: horseress you can't be posting before me like that I thought I double posted
If we only get one black character it better not be birdie is all I'm sayin.

Dudley pls

zlatko

Banned
Ugh. What a major deflation to hype. I could give two shits less about Cammy and Birdie. Cammy? Really? Decapre is way more hype than her waste of a character space sister.

Just leave Cammy's dumb ass for DLC.

Who asked for Birdie? 2 people? Ugh. Lame.

#NoE3Hype

Alex + new character would've been hype. This? Fuck this.

Birdie will be redesigned and have new moves.

In any case. The quest to satisfy the Urien thirst is still going strong. Pack up your things Urien boys, let's start walking.

zlatko

Banned
Birdie will be redesigned and have new moves.

In any case. The quest to satisfy the Urien thirst is still going strong. Pack up your things Urien boys, let's start walking.

#CrushKillDestroyArmy

We are many. My thirst to tackle tackle head butt fools is real.

Skab

The mag makes it sound like Birdie is huge and uses his chains, and Cammy is built around speed.

Can't wait to see them in action.

Ugh. What a major deflation to hype. I could give two shits less about Cammy and Birdie. Cammy? Really? Decapre is way more hype than her waste of a character space sister.

Just leave Cammy's dumb ass for DLC.

Who asked for Birdie? 2 people? Ugh. Lame.

#NoE3Hype

Alex + new character would've been hype. This? Fuck this.

3FZNMg8.jpg

someone replace dudes face in the back with birdie

jerry1594

I kind of want Urien in just to blow him up whenever I see him online. That netcode better work though. Urien is the number one most annoying fuck to fight online.

jerry1594

As long as he has the Shoryu Power Dunk. I'm still salty they took that away from him in 3S. Why the hell did they do that?
Cause he was broken as fuck. Retribution I guess.

My mind keeps changing about who I want in. I think as long as Fuerte, Viper, Seth and Rufus stay out I'm good.

My dream of having this be the 3s character reunion tour is slowing being crushed.

Birdie gonna be rad tho.

Yup. I'm losing hope that any of them are going to make it into the initial release. My current bet is more Alpha characters. I guess I'll just try to retain hype as we await the impending Adon reveal.

zlatko

Banned
3FZNMg8.jpg

someone replace dudes face in the back with birdie

Here's a better explanation after considering how this game will roll out without full blown "Super" versions.

Cammy's dumb ass is in what, all Street Fighters except Third Strike pretty much? Plus she's in tons of VS games.

Bitch will sell as DLC. Just like Ken will. So why waste a 16 character slot on that hoe ?

As for Birdie... man if I want scoops I'd rather get Alex reveal. Hypa Bomb > Everything Birdie can do.

Now with that said. I GET Birdie being initial 16. He'd sell quite low as a DLC character, so him being in the base game exposes him to more people and ensures he is "paid" for being designed.

Still not hyped for Birdie, but I can deal.

Cammy though? Fuck Cammy. Waste of space. Rather have Decapre.

Top Bottom