• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 9-15 | Q Bomb is Top Tier

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Go look up the average net worth of a family in the US (and then take a look at the numbers broken down by ethnicity), then come back and reflect on your statement.

Profound sadness. I'm probably up in those statistics too ;_;
Until I get into the dog eat dog world of working full time

I only said what I said if people are having trouble saving up money. I don't know if life savings (actual cash in the bank/saved up) = net worth (maybe it does to a certain extent, not an accounting major but I certainly need to learn more on this) but if he's betting all his life savings on a soccer match, he still needs to re-evaluate himself.

Because I cannot start a thread of my own, I'll post this here.

The new Hori Fighting Commander 4 is up for pre-order on play-asia.

main_f.jpg

Same features as 3, but works on both PS3 and PS4.

Just why did they have to keep the rotating d-pad? I went through 8 controllers because of that.

Just a heads up for FGC gaf - The old PS3-only version of this pad is out of print and sells for a LOT of money. If you're even remotely interested in a PS3/4 fightpad JUMP ON THIS.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
FGC wealth Yams.

Stay in school kids.

I don't even have a life savings, only 22 but plan on starting one soon. Also, only reason I stated what I stated was because I usually heard (even my parents) having +50K in reserve just in case something crazy happened and we live pretty humbly.

Kumubou

I don't even have a life savings, only 22 but plan on starting one soon. Also, only reason I stated what I stated was because I usually heard (even my parents) having +50K in reserve just in case something crazy happened and we live pretty humbly.
What you're saying is good financial advice... it's just that for a lot of people in this day and age, it's impossible to do. Everyone outside of the 0.01% are holding giant Ls in this economy.

onionfrog

If your live savings is around 6-8 grand, I'd re-evaluate my life.
Welp. Better re-evaluate my life then.
kappa

I paid off all my student loans and no credit card debt though. I'm probably ahead of the pack there.
The cost of raising a child to the age of 21 is ~$400K

The trick is to cut them off at 18 kappa
The real trick is to not have any...
I got 1k in students loans waiting for me so I'm guess I'm not too bad
Man, that's not really much to worry about inifinite!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Aris looks like Fusoya.

I know doctors living in NY making well over 120k a year and still driving crappy cars and living in a small apartment. Saving is not as easy as anybody makes it to be. If it were so easy to save money the economy wouldn't be in the shitter for the last couple of years.

onionfrog

I have 120k. I would say you are ahead.
Ouch, that's rough.
Wanna play some USF4 Karst?
Aris looks like Fusoya.
I know doctors living in NY making well over 120k a year and still driving crappy cars and living in a small apartment. Saving is not as easy as anybody makes it to be. If it were so easy to save money the economy wouldn't be in the shitter for the last couple of years.
True. Cost of living in an area is a big factor.
Also, apartment landlords are the scum of the earth, no matter where you are.
They wanted a $300 non-refundable fee plus an additional monthly fee to have a Cat in our apartment! SMH

Wow sucks to be American

No student debt (done undergrad in 4 months at 22)

Got around 60k saved

Gonna get paid by my company to do an MBA

When's the new tekken game coming out???

Top Bottom