• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 9-15 | Q Bomb is Top Tier

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Looks hawt.

Interactables booooooooooo

Two new (?) character designs look like ass

Fatalaties and X-Ray stuff looks dope

Seems to animate a lot more like Injustice, so less janky

Overall positive impression. Seems to carry a lot of the shitty and a lot of the fantastic from Injustice.

phaonaut

MKX looks good, seems like the cg trailer was directly inspired by the game. The new character look interesting, also the animations seem to be improved.

To be honest, when I saw the new characters, I wasn't excited to see them. Especially the insect lady who seems out of place. But I'll give them a chance. I can't wait to see how the story plays out, and seeing the roles of the new characters.

MK looked nice. I think it showed off 5 characters? Thought I saw another one in the fatality highlight reel. XRays look harsher than fatalities lol.

Also screw you capcom for not showing anything

Looks like it's time to buy USFIV PS3.

E3 has been pretty weak so far. Nintendo needs to save us tomorrow. My wife asked where The Last Guardian was at least 10 times. -_-

Animation seemed to look way better on MK or maybe it was just my wishful imagination
Way way better. I might actually get MKX.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Aksys isn't that big a publisher, that's normal.
We're definitely getting the Bridget trailer tomorrow.

Ok this is just getting hard to watch now

Time to sleep and dream of Bayonetta

The Light

MKX looks nothing like a ps3 game! Models and backgrounds look so much better than both MK9 and Injustice. Animations looked improved also.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
The bee chick was pretty lame looking, but the big oaf with a little guy on him? That was some Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome stuff. I love it.

Choi and Chang make it into MK after they got booted off KoF

Deps

MKX gameplay was disappointing. The engine looked like the clunky MK9 engine with graphical upgrades. On the bright side, run being in the game could make the game feel less robotic.

Malice215

I knew USF4 was going to be on the PS4 somehow.

New MK looks dope and I don't mind the interactables if done right. Just don't give me anything stupid like the floating car in Injustice that flies to the same exact spot after you blow one up 5 seconds ago.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Hmmm the dash and interactive system from Injustice, did they bring over cross ups and back to block as well? If not then give me my damn MK9 dash back

onionfrog

LOL Capcom not good enough to come on the two biggest conferences.
;_;

Seriously though the only things listed for their E3 live stream are:
-Dead Rising 3 PC (Cool, I'm excited)
-Dead Rising 3 DLC
-USF4
-Monster Hunter 4 U
-Virtual Console games
-Ace Attorney Trilogy

What happened Capcom? :/

So, what does everyone think of Ultra on PS Now?

Strange choice.

I guess if you want to demo that it works, then it is a good way to go. But it'll also quickly highlight any slight issue.

So yeah, strange.

MKX gameplay was disappointing. The engine looked like the clunky MK9 engine with graphical upgrades. On the bright side, run being in the game could make the game feel less robotic.

As soon as it was known to be UE3 (so basically same engine) expectations were really low. It still looks really bad to me, but it is also a step up. From first look, it might now look good "enough".
Depends how Injusticey it is. Looks pretty Injusticey.

Top Bottom