• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | May 4-10 | WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!

The Daigo manga (on Georgia coffee app) just released. Shit is free to read.

datholdupplayy9ibe3.png

I think they should sell more than that. Sony is going to advertise the game a lot because of the console exclusive and PC games can be had cheap at launch.

They will, this is just for Fiscal 2015. That means that's what they expect to sell(or ship if you want to get anal about it) by the end of March 31st of next year. So they are planning to release the game in 2016 like most of us expected. It will probably be on sale for less than a month or no more than a month. Give it another year or two and I think it'll do around 3-4 million I guess. It doesn't look like it'll be MKX big, but still pretty big regardless. Who knows, it could exceed expectations by a lot.

cHaotix8

Yay, fighting games.

hopefully I don't get too messed up at Showdown tomorrow but I'm blaming Monster Hunter right now if I do. #optionselects

Anne

Japanese twitter is exploding over an Under Night sequel announcement, but no real source has popped up yet.

Edit: Haha, apparently the composer was teasing that something is coming. Twitter blew it up too hard. I'd expect something from French Bread soon-ish.

Complexity and mechanical fluff are basically synonymous. Depth is desirable, not complexity. Complexity is only acceptable insofar as it increases depth.

Look, man. I'm the sort of person that considers the Reckless Cyclist minigame in Mister Mosquito a competitive fighting game. These sorts of pedantic clarifications aren't good for my health/

.la1n

Japanese twitter is exploding over an Under Night sequel announcement, but no real source has popped up yet.

Edit: Haha, apparently the composer was teasing that something is coming. Twitter blew it up too hard. I'd expect something from French Bread soon-ish.

Under Night sequel would be amazingly hype. Please release on all platforms though.

Oh man, besides KoF XIV an UNIEL sequel is the fighting game that I want to get announced the most...that is a realistic possibility to happen anyways.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
any recommendations on new monitors w/o display lag? looking at displaylag.com - need to get a new monitor for the laptop, but figure I might as well get something that has little lag so we can use it for tournaments if need be.

Seeing this just makes me want to get back into UNIEL.
Wish I had my PS3 right now.

I am down for an UNIEL sequel. Seeing the concept art of the characters that French Bread didn't put into the game makes me excited for more~!

any recommendations on new monitors w/o display lag? looking at displaylag.com - need to get a new monitor for the laptop, but figure I might as well get something that has little lag so we can use it for tournaments if need be.

It seems a bit outdated and listing older models mainly, not that it makes a difference. Need to be more specific with what you need though from a display. Type of panel, what you are going to use it for, size, does it need to rotate, adjustable height, inputs.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IZBIMLK/?tag=neogaf0e-20 like this might be ok.

It's a newer model of http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/benq_gw2750hm.htm which is listed as 6ms input lag on tftcentral. Displaylag lists the smaller model of the old display at 12ms.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
It seems a bit outdated and listing older models mainly, not that it makes a difference. Need to be more specific with what you need though from a display. Type of panel, what you are going to use it for, size, does it need to rotate, adjustable height, inputs.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IZBIMLK/?tag=neogaf0e-20 like this might be ok.

It's a newer model of http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/benq_gw2750hm.htm which is listed as 6ms input lag on tftcentral. Displaylag lists the smaller model of the old display at 12ms.

Basically just a normal monitor that I can bring to tournaments to use as a display if need be. I don't play any super timing critical games on my PC; just need a new monitor though.

El Sloth

Banned

It's not UNI2, but they're still working on stuff. French Bread been saying this for months now -w-
ZHGBjeS.jpg

im guessing you mean kiryu?
I don't disagree but character action guys are gonna want a word

The game is a nice contrast from the Batman style fight system. I like how chunky some of the hits are. The tech that would be ideal is the IK targeting that GTA5 does interms of contact points.

I just like the setting/the insane amount of assets created and the combat.

Edit: What the PS4 sticks that you guys recommend?

Anne

justin is giving out his address on stream? i would be too afraid of getting swatted.

For real. An FG head I know here lives with a known speedrunner, and they moved during the time that was real popular, That address was never spoken of.

CO_Andy

Anybody mind giving a quick summary of all this Perfect Legend drama? See his name getting thrown a lot and have no clue what's up.

Top Bottom