• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tourney Weekly: Capcom Pro Tour Asia Finals (3 weeks till Capcom Cup) & more

Unlucky

Tough break, Rog
yolo1buvr.gif

MrDaravon

Zhi just gave a shout out to Neogaf.

Was that before or after Zhi's mandatory hourly extremely awkward/offensive comment? I had to step away for a couple of minutes.

I love Zhi, and he's obviously extremely knowledgeable, but it seems like he's required by law to make some sort of extremely questionable remark every hour or two or something.

MrDaravon

That and half the players in Capcom Cup doesn't play him as their main or secondary like they do with Elena.

And ridiculous hurtboxes. I've said it before, if SFV wasn't hitting early next year and no further patches were coming to Elena/USFIV I'd be done with the game. She's super dumb. She's not OP in the same way that say Yun in AE was, but she's kinda broken in other ways that I personally find way more infuriating. Like Zhi mentioned on stream tonight about how when PR Rog told Kindevu on twitter GGs Kindevu said "Thank you Elena."

And to be fair the fuck Rolento people are only second in line to the fuck Elena people, so it's not like that's not also a common complaint.

Top Bottom