• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tourney Weekly: Capcom Pro Tour Asia Finals (3 weeks till Capcom Cup) & more

MrDaravon

Oh man I totally forgot this was running again today. I only got to catch the first couple hours last night, I knew it was 2 days but for some reason I thought the last chance qualifier was the first day then the entire round robin was the second day (yesterday). Fucking awesome.

pixelish

Remaining matches for today (standings as of Day 1)
Poongko: Misse (4th), MOV (8th) 2 matches remaining
Bonchan: Xiaohai (5th), Xian (6th), Kindevu (7th) 3
Nemo: Xiaohai (5th), Xian (6th), Dakou (9th) 3
Misse: Poongko (1st), Kindevu (7th), Dakou (9th) 3
Xiaohai: Bonchan (2nd), Nemo (3rd), Dakou (9th) 3
Xian: Bonchan (2nd), Nemo (3rd), Dakou (9th) 3
Kindevu: Bonchan (2nd), Misse (4th), MOV (8th) 3
MOV: Poongko (1st), Kindevu (7th), Dakou (9th) 3
Dakou: Nemo (3rd), Misse (4th), Xiaohai (5th), Xian (6th), MOV (8th) 5

crash-14

Kindevu needs to win Misse and Nemo to lose 1 match in order to be top 2. If not, Misse it's in Capcom Cup. Also could be in if he gets 3 straight wins against Misse, bonchan loses to Xian and Nemo isn't able to colect +4 games diference

edit: never mind the second part. it's wrong.

pixelish

updated standings
CT1EHJpUEAA2u1v.png

*from top to bottom: poongko, bonchan, nemo, kindevu, misse, xiaohai, xian, mov, dakou

crash-14

Nemo against Xiao Hai should be played before Kindevu-Misse imo.

I really hope Xiao Hai defeats Nemo, just to make thing interesting in case Kindevu defeats Misse (And Also give the chance to the last to take the premier spot if he wins).

pixelish

since nemo beat kindevu, nemo will play poongko in grand finals

which also means CONGRATS MISSE FOR MAKING IT TO CAPCOM CUP!!!

crash-14

That laugh at the end from Xiao Hai it's a sing of collusion? Did he know that his win against Nemo was leaving Dakou without Capcom Cup?

kidding but who knows

Anyway congrats to Misse. I think he was going to make it either way.

Also I really enjoyed Kindevu's Elena. Not as lame as the rest (Besides Sako's probably)

pixelish

i really, really hope poongko will play like this at capcom cup. i've never seen him play so well since cannes winter clash in march.

good, it's Kindevu vs. poongko. this is way more exciting. real stakes here. if Kindevu wins he gets a spot out of no where and misse is not in.

Top Bottom