• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha, customs. lolololololololololol

All I have for July (since Snow Miku and SDCC Psylocke are already paid for) is GSC Frau, MegaHouse Elf, and the remaining balance on my MegaHouse Ramba Ral from Anime-Island.
That laugh actually hurt X'D

Oh Frau's out soon, may find one cheapish after release =D

Bombless

Ha ha, customs. lolololololololololol

All I have for July (since Snow Miku and SDCC Psylocke are already paid for) is GSC Frau, MegaHouse Elf, and the remaining balance on my MegaHouse Ramba Ral from Anime-Island.

I just re-read the Belgian Customs/Post rules on tax/fees :

Commercial shipments get taxed over 22€ of value, personal shipments (if you mail the stuff bought from Japan back home to save on luggage for example) over 45€ of value. Tje Belgian Post adds 12€ of "handling fees" for up to 150€ of value regardless of the type of package and it goes up to 30€ if the total value is over 150€.

This latest box, Hobby Search indicated "4 3380jpy" as value. Whoever checked it didn't realise it was 4 times that amount lol. That or the SAL shipped boxes get less checked. Either way I'm thinking of making sure all my boxes get shipped with SAL from now on, even if splitting monthly orders. Double savings ftw.

Bombless

Amazon is the one I'm most hyped for. She was the first best character I played in the game.

Fixed!

I've sent a mail to GSC, I sent the payment for the Snow Mikus 6 days ago and I still haven't received confirmation on their part. The Goodsmile Company shop is becoming more trouble than it's worth.

I'm still undecided on Pit-Road's I401 Iona. As discussed on the MFC page, the fact it's 1/350 would make the cruisers humongous and that probably would be too much and too expensive for the japanese market. I'm not sure I want just Iona, since I'm not that much of a fan of hers. I do love the idea of a 35cms blue sub, but I'm thinking I might need a lot more space (and money) when Max Factory's Panzer IV will be released.

Fixed!

I've sent a mail to GSC, I sent the payment for the Snow Mikus 6 days ago and I still haven't received confirmation on their part. The Goodsmile Company shop is becoming more trouble than it's worth.

I know I got an email from them about it. I think it was a notice that they charged my card or something. I don't think they're actually shipping her for another week or two, though.

Same here. First time I saw her gameplay vid, I knew I had to roll with Team Hometown.

Dat mid-air butt-stomp.

tumblr_n8gbscXtNd1qzdctco8_1280.jpg
not feeling it

Another day, another SAL package that slips through the Belgian customs cracks, wooo! Today is also the day I finally became an Admiral of the Fleet.

Also the vocaloid nendos collection is now complete!

I have to say, it's nice to see many new faces around here lately. Welcome to you all, make yourselves at home
and say goodbye to your wallets
!

Cool vocaloid collection!

Can't wait for the Wo Class figma. Can't wait for all the KanColle figmas, really.

KanColle is some shit I just don't want to get into. I might grab a Wo class, but I'm not getting into the series full blast like some of you guys. But when they start making Ru and Ri class figures, I might be done for anyway. XD

Also, this Rebecca figure from One Piece is adorable.

Josephl64

sadly I'll have to wait and get Shimakaze GSC at a later date after it comes out, doesn't really bother me since she's not one of my faves though

Still don't know what the fuck this is supposed to be. I know it's Boat Girls, but it looks like some Chuthulu shit.

The "bad guys" in KanColle are the Fleet of the Abyss, consisting of monster girl ships. Wo class is the more popular of them at present, but there are also Ru class, Ri class, and others.

Does anyone know how often Good Smile goes to conventions? I want to pick up a Snow Miku and there is a convention happening in my area next month but I don't know if I'll be able to find her there.

apricot

Really wish there were more cool Hunter x Hunter figures! Anyone know of any particularly nice ones I could keep an eye out for in Japan?

... And yes, I know about Gon-san lol

Anyone know were I can get another Nendoroid Ikaros? I want another one lol. Amiami doesnt have anymore preowned ones and its not on Mandarake. I am thinking about testing my luck on Amazon.com but I don't know what dealers are ok -_-

Einbroch

Banned
Caved and bought a Tohka Nendo from eBay from a trusted seller. Missed two on AmiAmi and one on Mandarake, so I pulled the trigger. Was $48.

I was thinking of grabbing dat GSC Wo class since she's not that expensive, and she's a February release, but I decided against it. For one, I want to get my pre-order list to a point where I don't have more than four or five pieces on order at any one time. I'm winding down on ordering new figures mostly because I have other hobbies to feed, too. I'm certainly not going to stop buying waifus, but I want to indulge in other hobbies, too.

Anyone know were I can get another Nendoroid Ikaros? I want another one lol. Amiami doesnt have anymore preowned ones and its not on Mandarake. I am thinking about testing my luck on Amazon.com but I don't know what dealers are ok -_-

Nippon-yasan has her in stock. It's best to stay clear of Amazon for most imports, except Kotobukiya figures (which should always say "ships from and sold by Amazon" and occasionally items that say "Fulfilled by Amazon."

Whoah, I already had preordered Kotobukiya's Sniper model kit from Etrian Odyssey 4, but I didn't know there was going to be an Imperial as well.
Really looking forward to both of their releases now, though the face on this one deviates a bit more from the original artwork I feel.

george_us

For one, I want to get my pre-order list to a point where I don't have more than four or five pieces on order at any one time. I'm winding down on ordering new figures mostly because I have other hobbies to feed, too. I'm certainly not going to stop buying waifus, but I want to indulge in other hobbies, too.
I don't think having more than five preorders is all that bad provided you don't do a ton of impulse purchasing. If you can average it out to a figure a month then you'd be doing ok unless each figure was in the 10k range. Then again I don't know your financial situation so I'm could be talking out of my ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom