• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombless

Hold me FigureGAF.
266800.jpg

A+ Amazon

yami4ct

I don't normally get hung up on packaging (aside from Transformers MP stuff that is), but man has Hasbro killed it with their TF Combiner Wars stuff.

I love the very compact packaging they were doing with the new movie stuff, and it looks like it's continuing here, which is nice. The best part is that color scheme and card/box art. Just super slick. Believe the US deluxes will still be coming with comic books, so that'll spoil the look of the unopened cards there, but still quite something. Going to have to be careful cutting these open.

raven777

its one of my top. I like the design and the umbrella. considering it was an exclusive and it goes for the price of the "new" figure price, I would get it if I didn't already have it

Well I think she looks great and certainly tempting...but I realized I have to avoid figure this month due to my parents coming to visit :(

Hopefully she becomes available again later..

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Hngh.

Armored Celia! That pose does take up tons of space though.

Selvaria want!

That purple witch looks fantastic too.

And finally, more Medicchu Abyssal girls - so cute.

97a28c93-s.jpg

FrostyCollects

Neo Member
Ooh, yet another KanColle Nendo announced...Kirishima! That makes it 14 in total for the series, not counting the Petites. Frosty's one happy camper!

266759.jpg

Sorry if it's already posted earlier.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I just want to preorder Figma Snake and Lucina ASAP. Can't risk missing out on them skyrocketing like the Pits did. But those Snake prices.

Them's the Pits.

What would be the best site? AmiAmi? Last thing I imported was Jump! Ultimate Stars from PlayAsia a long time ago.

I also REALLY want Revoltech Vash the Stampede. I heard he was being reissued in December. MMM.

Right, looks like I'm placing my first order with Mandarake. I know it'll be fine as some of you guys use them a fair bit, but anything I should be aware of before pulling the trigger?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Right, looks like I'm placing my first order with Mandarake. I know it'll be fine as some of you guys use them a fair bit, but anything I should be aware of before pulling the trigger?

As well as postage you have to account for the handling fee of 500 on top of the asking price.

Also, just because it is on the website doesn't mean it is in stock. My first two attempts resulted in nothing.

As well as postage you have to account for the handling fee of 500 on top of the asking price.

Also, just because it is on the website doesn't mean it is in stock. My first two attempts resulted in nothing.

500 I can handle, but not too happy about the stock situation there... this is because they are operating stock from physical stores, right?

Arclaid

A lot of Snow Miku talk these past couple of pages. I actually prefer the figma to the nendo.

And huzzah to your full membership finally, guess your regular posting here helped =)
tumblr_mg9kh1QMnO1rvwq31o1_400.gif

Late reply, but thank you! :D

My dream of creating threads that no one will read might finally come true. lol

Whoa what?! This is the first time I heard about this.

Announced at Winter WonFes this year, alongside the ALBW Link Figma. No updates on either of them, though.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
500 I can handle, but not too happy about the stock situation there... this is because they are operating stock from physical stores, right?

Yeah. If you've been to a Mandarake store you'll see how stuffed they can be and they probably haven't got the best method for checking stock levels.

One item I tried was one I asked about in that very store. So despite them telling me in person it wasn't is stock no one updated the listing for months until I tried again on their website. Clearly, the higher the page number the item in on the less likely it is in stock. But it doesn't hurt to try.

Yeah. If you've been to a Mandarake store you'll see how stuffed they can be and they probably haven't got the best method for checking stock levels.

One item I tried was one I asked about in that very store. So despite them telling me in person it wasn't is stock no one updated the listing for months until I tried again on their website. Clearly, the higher the page number the item in on the less likely it is in stock. But it doesn't hurt to try.

Thanks for the info. It's only a cheap item so probably a good first order to see how it goes.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
546AB1CD4574D80010

546AB1D341293C0010

Alphamax - 1/8 Aludra from Chain Chronicle

price is
before tax

Ordered, finally pre-orders past April!

It's not just that, he's also going to be made out of polystone, which is expensive, heavy, and fragile. Those are the kinds of figures AmiAmi puts warnings on saying that it could very possibly arrive damaged.

Compared to the Art of War stuff, which was all mostly half the scale and twice the price of the guesstimates going around, these are bargains for high end Berserk collectibles, and if GSC can give them the same care and finish they do their PVC's these are going to be insanely higher quality then any sideshow piece on the market.

Put an order in for figma Samus. Nendo Snake is all I have for the rest of the month with Psychic being delayed so why the hell not. Probably my first and last figma.

Figma Samus is worth every retail priced penny, glad she gets reprinted so often that everyone can have her without paying over inflated prices..

she is painted

1416292515373m1sir.jpg

LED base lol
Looks good, need to see more before I make up my mind if I need her or not...

Just go in with the hope of getting your figure and only look forward to it once they say you can pay for it, otherwise you'll just be set for disappointment if it sells in store before they pull it for you...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Thanks for the info. It's only a cheap item so probably a good first order to see how it goes.

My first successful item was also cheap so the postage and handling costs were almost equal to it. Still, this was only last week so I still haven't gotten the item yet. At least I know this one will not be stopped by customs.

Thanks guys. Order placed, I'm guessing the 1 Yen charge was just a handshake to authorise my credit card, fingers crossed for the payment link mail within the next few days.

Arclaid

Thanks guys. Order placed, I'm guessing the 1 Yen charge was just a handshake to authorise my credit card, fingers crossed for the payment link mail within the next few days.

Just a tidbit of information for any possible future Mandarake orders, the 500 yen handling fee only applies if the order (excluding shipping fees and assuming it's at one store) is less than 5k.

StayDead

Sort of related as it's amiami but saw the title of this on the front page (a game I really want, but don't have an xbox one and won't buy one) and nearly fainted when i saw the price was 56k, it wasn't until I re-read it that I noticed it came with the console.

StayDead

After watching Amagi Brilliant Park 7. WHERE'S MY PIRATE ISUZU FIGURE?

I'm throwing money at the screen but nothing is happening ;_;

Arclaid

I was looking forward to Max Factory's Venera-sama since it was based off of Kuroboshi's art, but the final prototype looks all sorts of weird to me. Personally think it looked better unpainted.

Bombless

If they announce the wizard, there's a chance I'll get all of them...

Edit: I mean, their Sorceress is beautiful:

If they try to mimic that paint style again, I think it could be something really neat.

Waait a minute, their sorceress is also 1/4.5? Oh lord. If they made fighter, sorc and now amazon...that means they're making all of them.

Oh lord.

raven777

I was looking forward to Max Factory's Venera-sama since it was based off of Kuroboshi's art, but the final prototype looks all sorts of weird to me. Personally think it looked better unpainted.

Yea honestly just going by the sample image I think Revolve's one looks better. Can't believe I am saying this for Max Factory...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom