• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

meijiko

546AB1CD4574D80010

546AB1D341293C0010

Alphamax - 1/8 Aludra from Chain Chronicle

price is
before tax

Gorgeous. Instant order.

those prices are the same. Alphamax hasn't gone up for the most part. All their stuff is about 10-12k usually. There is one exception and its that bride one that is going for 15k i think

Ryuuroden

Its not set for an April release is it? Cause April is like anal rapage month. I think all the figures I am getting for 2015 are coming out that month.

I don't mind coughing up the dough if it's going to look amazing like the prototype. I don't buy that many figures in a year anyways. Thanks for the heads up.

It's not just that, he's also going to be made out of polystone, which is expensive, heavy, and fragile. Those are the kinds of figures AmiAmi puts warnings on saying that it could very possibly arrive damaged.

Bombless

It's not just that, he's also going to be made out of polystone, which is expensive, heavy, and fragile. Those are the kinds of figures AmiAmi puts warnings on saying that it could very possibly arrive damaged.

I'm pretty sure GSC will package this like an elephant in a porcelain store.

johnsmith

remember me
(Pre-owned ITEM:A/BOX:B)TERA: The Exiled Realm of Arborea - ELIN Complete Figure(Released)
Damn, glad I got this before the price skyrocketed.
17,980 JPY
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-MOE-7231

Another Velvet
(Pre-owned ITEM:A-/BOX:B)SIF EX - Odin Sphere: Velvet Complete Figure(Released)
10%OFF9,480 JPY
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-MOE-1096

(Pre-owned ITEM:B/BOX:C)Character Vocal Series 03 - Luka Megurine Tony ver. 1/7 Complete Figure(Released)
36%OFF5,760 JPY
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-MOE-5417

george_us

Put an order in for figma Samus. Nendo Snake is all I have for the rest of the month with Psychic being delayed so why the hell not. Probably my first and last figma.

raven777

ef99e864.jpg

Is it some sort of trend to announce alternate color version before the release of the original?

I know this is Dragon Toy and their alternate color style but recently I have seen companies like Daiki and Alter doing the same, announcing it before the release of the original. I thought they usually do it after the release of the original color.

cajunator

Banned
I really dont like that Shiro. flaws or not the Koto is the best.
As for the GUP figure, cute but like someone said they dont stand out much as figures without tanks.
Currently I need to clear up my order list quite a bit before getting more.

Giolon

ef99e864.jpg

Is it some sort of trend to announce alternate color version before the release of the original?

I know this is Dragon Toy and their alternate color style but recently I have seen companies like Daiki and Alter doing the same, announcing it before the release of the original. I thought they usually do it after the release of the original color.

Looks like a different face than the original. Also, it did release already earlier this week according to MFC.

chrono01

HNNNGG, that Aludra.

HNNNNNNNNNG!

I love her color scheme, and more witches in my collection is always a good thing. The price is a bit higher than what I was expecting though [I was thinking it's be around the 9k range], so I'll give it a bit of thought first.

If you're worried about Alphamax's quality, don't be. They're not "the best", but definitely on the upper-tier of manufacturers.

RMI

Banned
She's worth every yen. Probably my favorite figure of all time.

Great to hear, I've been putting off getting her for far too long. I'm sure I won't regret the order.

I just need to build some more shelves now. Still too many figs in boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom