• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well glad I'm not a Marth fan.

Captain Falcon's is ok. Shame they couldn't make his leg support thinner. At least it's not a wacky colour like Link's.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
xb8vyBw.jpg

PlXZmpg.jpg

Q3xvLen.jpg

Any idea how long it's supposed to take the EMS tracking code to start working if it got issued earlier this morning (EST)?

Did that shipping method for my Kirigiri order but the tracking code still isn't active apparently.

Weekend and today get round-up:

Took out Estelle and wow, she does feel really unstable with only having one foot on the base. The shield took some time to stay on too. But she's definitely really nice.

And there was a mini Estelle too. Kinda disappointed she doesn't come with a mini staff and shield like mini Flynn does though.

And last new get is Kagami. And dear lord is he tall. And feels fucking unbalanced, considering it's only a pole that goes into one of his foot. Man, I get that it looks cool since he's jumping but I would have preferred if the pole stuck to his back and he wasn't jumping as much. I mean there's enough space for a Nendo!

Mandarake ordering is pretty damn fun, not so much for my wallet though.

Meyneth

Any idea how long it's supposed to take the EMS tracking code to start working if it got issued earlier this morning (EST)?

Did that shipping method for my Kirigiri order but the tracking code still isn't active apparently.
1-3 days usually.

Also, what's new with the yukari figure? Looks like the same prototype from before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom