• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

tauke

I was looking forward to Max Factory's Venera-sama since it was based off of Kuroboshi's art, but the final prototype looks all sorts of weird to me. Personally think it looked better unpainted.

Kuroboshi's art is my saviour and inspiration to my art style. I personally find his style to be really difficult to be adapt to 3D model lol.

Except the Nendoroid for Kino.

TgyjGC3.jpg

4X9N5ni.jpg

Sadly the only way to get both of them is through super duper expensive Ebay sellers sob.

Also that Groot in the pot model is so adorable.

meijiko

Waait a minute, their sorceress is also 1/4.5? Oh lord. If they made fighter, sorc and now amazon...that means they're making all of them.

Oh lord.

Sorceress confirmed meijikoHusband approved.

Looks like we might be getting this set. It's going to be a glorious display.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Oy! Oy! When's your angry letter?

Well I just find it funny how it seems to have disappeared. How popular was the show/is the manga because it feels like it has long missed its opportune release period. Shocking secret: I'm not even interested in buying her!

Though apparently that horse has been waiting eight years to be released so I guess Kotoura can't even get the distinction of the HL3 of figs.

Arclaid

Kuroboshi's art is my saviour and inspiration to my art style. I personally find his style to be really difficult to be adapt to 3D model lol.

Except the Nendoroid for Kino.

TgyjGC3.jpg

4X9N5ni.jpg

Sadly the only way to get both of them is through super duper expensive Ebay sellers sob.

I own both of those, but the first one isn't a Nendo. It's a Niitengo figure. Probably the figure that best captures the art style, though.

But the things I would do for a Kino scale in Kuroboshi's current art style...

I wish they at least did one for beach outfit Raku...

I could only imagine how much money you'd throw at them if they made a Beach Kings line or something.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
oooh, if this is the same scale as their others this is so bought.

It's a re-release, so yeah it's same scale and I'm also buying, glad I held off on buying at the higher price, still getting the sexier one though...

Base looks much better at a distance, gonna buy...

And yeah that's what I wanted to see, loads of awesome, gonna buy...

The future is here!

I thought the unpainted chubby girl was weirdest thing I'd see today...

I was wrong...

lol

Ryuuroden

Oh god wth, I thought next year would be simple for me, Damn them for the much increased count of far more interesting bases . I'll comment on figures that interest me later.

Ultimadrago

Well I just find it funny how it seems to have disappeared. How popular was the show/is the manga because it feels like it has long missed its opportune release period. Shocking secret: I'm not even interested in buying her!

Though apparently that horse has been waiting eight years to be released so I guess Kotoura can't even get the distinction of the HL3 of figs.

Makes me wonder what issues could arise to prevent a nendo from being released.

That's the Phat company logo right? Based Goodsmile.

Please be good, please be good. (coloured)

Yep. Phat's doing all the main Idolm@ster girls.

Giolon

It's perfect for me. Haven't found the one you linked for a good price so I will just snag this one.

But I don't see anything about a new release of it, not even on MFC and people are normally on top of that kind of news. That's why I was asking the question. Companies often show old figures alongside new ones at shows. Where is the news that this is a new release? Can anyone read the placard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom