• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

Omlet and I will pick them up for Canadians if it gets a us release. At least I will do it.
Thanks for the offer. I'll keep it in-mind I decide to pick her up!

Honestly, I don't mind using BIJ as a proxy, since it's free shipping from Amazon Japan to BIJ. I just need to pay the 500 yen forwarding ticket fee, and shipping from BIJ to me [which shouldn't cost much, since it's only a Nendoroid]. I'm just not entirely sure I need her. :/

omlet

Omlet and I will pick them up for Canadians if it gets a us release. At least I will do it.

I don't mind doing it again but using a forwarding service like BiJ or Tenso will probably be cheaper, given the option (there was no such option when Red got the Christmas re-release at US Amazon/PC).

Unfortunately my apartment flooding in January still hasn't been resolved, so I'm having to move. New place will be much smaller and I had to make a choice between Nendos or scales. Nendos won.

Having to get sell these two:

Yamato Girls Collection - Space Battleship Yamato 2199: Kaoru Niimi 1/8

Super Sonico Swimsuit Santa Ver. 1/7

Both are brand new, never opened and still sitting in their shipping box. They arrived at my work after the flood happened and saw no reason to take them home. Not sure what they go for, but I'll entertain any reasonable offers.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
*starts order process*

Wait....what am I doing....stahp.

She is cute but must resist.

Be strong! You must resist! BUDGET!

84f2d00b0fb837275abb96327a0b8116.jpg

Dat nendoriod bike tho.

Acid08

Banned
Never heard of them. What nendo?

Kosaki Onodera. It's sold out at all the usual Japanese channels and some US stores aren't even getting her until April.

Nisekoi nendos seem hard to get a hold of. Chitoge goes for well over $100 now and the pre-orders for the other three closed months and months in advance without re-opening. I really want to snag her since it might be difficult going forward.

Kosaki Onodera. It's sold out at all the usual Japanese channels and some US stores aren't even getting her until April.

Nisekoi nendos seem hard to get a hold of. Chitoge goes for well over $100 now and the pre-orders for the other three closed months and months in advance with re-opening. I really want to snag her since it might be difficult going forward.

After finishing the first season last night I kinda regret not getting Chitoge, love Onodera and have her in my order but I passed on Chitoge when she was up.

:T

Good luck finding one, hope you can get her.

Acid08

Banned
After finishing the first season last night I kinda regret not getting Chitoge, love Onodera and have her in my order but I passed on Chitoge when she was up.

:T

Good luck finding one, hope you can get her.

Thanks! Chitoge prices are insane now....like, 16k insane.

kewlmyc

So I've turned around and think that I'm going to keep my Utsutsu figure instead of selling my preorder since some guy cancelled on me on the last second. It'll easily be the lewdest thing in my collection. Going to go actually finish Gatchaman Crowds to see if I like the character or not.

Figure in question:

Acid08

Banned
So I've turned around and think that I'm going to keep my Utsutsu figure instead of selling my preorder since some guy cancelled on me on the last second. It'll easily be the lewdest thing in my collection. Going to go actually finish Gatchaman Crowds to see if I like the character or not.

Figure in question:

Which method do you use for selling pre-orders? Just send to them after you receive it or the one where you change the shipping address on the order?

I want to sell my Yurisha pre-order so just wondering how it works.

kewlmyc

Which method do you use for selling pre-orders? Just send to them after you receive it or the one where you change the shipping address on the order?

I want to sell my Yurisha pre-order so just wondering how it works.

Both. I prefer just changing the shipping address since it's less of a hassle though. If no one wants to buy before it ships then I obviously ship it afterward.

Selling preorders only really works with exclusives though.

Wanderer5

Them Rayquaza.

pokepolitanlegendplush.png

I might end up passing on Cynthia, but I definitely going to look into either of those Rayquaza (probably the shiny one)

Ryuuroden

So much nendo the last few days. Regular Japanese anime girl scales are being drowned out. I need to start a new thread......

:p

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Oh man, that's crazy! Maybe Season 2 stirred up some demand for her? I've been hoping for another character to go with her but it doesn't seem likely.

Found a seller on amazon.co.uk with it for £44/$67, which is like 8.1K, which is 1k more then the last one on mandarake went for... He's got 1 left if anyone else wants a shot at it...

Acid08

Banned

This Junko prize fig :O I didn't know it existed! She's on Anime Jungle. Speaking of them, anyone have experience buying B quality stuff? They say B is for items that have been opened and displayed, I assume if there's any damage to the actual item that they'd say in the description.

This Junko prize fig :O I didn't know it existed! She's on Anime Jungle. Speaking of them, anyone have experience buying B quality stuff? They say B is for items that have been opened and displayed, I assume if there's any damage to the actual item that they'd say in the description.

Woops thought this was for AmiAmi. Never bought from Anime Jungle.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes

I think your safe, my polystone Grendel Prime statue was a B item from them and there was nothing at all wrong with it or the box in anyway. It was also really well packed.

I still need to play Danganronpa...

Curler

Unconfirmed Member

I've been to their actual location in LA and they are legit. Their traded figs come in all forms, so descriptions should be good with them. I even matched up some stuff with their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom