• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoldnerKei

after a long day at the office, lots of work, client on town and stuff, I arrive home and see this on the living room

31JjoEe.jpg

GMg3CFF.jpg

all was worth it P:

excuse the potato quality, but I am glad she finally arrived, now I can get Ky and put them together ~<3

Bloodember

This Junko prize fig :O I didn't know it existed! She's on Anime Jungle. Speaking of them, anyone have experience buying B quality stuff? They say B is for items that have been opened and displayed, I assume if there's any damage to the actual item that they'd say in the description.
I just bought from there last month and it was a B figure, nothing wrong with it. They said it was previously displayed but it didn't look like it. You should be fine.

arue

Rush ordered Kagamine Rin and Len Append ver. nendoroids for 5k total (not including shipping). It was all thanks to Acid08
that my wallet is destroyed once again.

Also, that Snow Miku was 8k ouch. I love it too, but I don't think I'll ever give up that much money for a nendo.

omlet

1.3k order this month by omlet.

Dollars.

After EMS shipping, you aren't wrong about this, sadly. Rare nendos are killing me this month.

And what's sad is that my ami order won't ship until next week when Batman/Ciel are ready, and yet that package will probably beat everything else I have on order to my house, including an order that shipped at the end of January and still hasn't made it to the US yet.

Acid08

Banned

GSC Madoka scales are 3/5 complete. Love Live maid figs are now 6/7 complete. Was so stoked to grab Maki, it seems like she's by far the rarest one at this point.

Now I engage chill mode and don't buy anything else until my March order.
Unless a Chitoge nendo pops up.

omlet

Well, at least I can take some solace in the fact that after looking through nearly the entire nendo catalog (earlier this month, I mean; not like just now tonight), there really isn't but one more that I don't have that I actively want (and Anime Jungle has several so I can probably get it whenever).

...at least until I find out more about these upcoming Nendoroid More extra bodies. If they come in sets then I may be contractually obligated to get the Madoka nendos for some shenanigans.

Also, one of the expensive nendos in this month's order is going to someone else so I'll get the money back for that one.

GSC Madoka scales are 3/5 complete. Love Live maid figs are now 6/7 complete. Was so stoked to grab Maki, it seems like she's by far the rarest one at this point.

Nice. I have the other 4 on the way (Kyoko is all alone right now). Got them for good prices on mandarake. You have Kyoko and Sayaka also, right?

Acid08

Banned
Nice. I have the other 4 on the way (Kyoko is all alone right now). Got them for good prices on mandarake. You have Kyoko and Sayaka also, right?

Yeah, Kyoko is on the way right now. Should be here this week. Madoka will probably be next and Homura last, haven't seen her for less than ~10k. Way more than the other characters.

omlet

Yeah, Kyoko is on the way right now. Should be here this week. Madoka will probably be next and Homura last, haven't seen her for less than ~10k. Way more than the other characters.

And probably gonna stay that way. I just bit the bullet and got a 10k one from Mandarake. The other girls were like 4500-5000 each so the entire set still comes in at a good average price per figure.

Just grabbed her. Good price.

It's really weird, tho. I thought all the Dragon's Crown figures would do what Elf did in terms of value.

I was gonna ask you, how often does the Mara Jade bishoujo pop up? I think I've only seen her once.

I don't think I've seen her pop up pre-owned more than once or twice. I haven't really paid much attention since I bought her at release, but now looking at Amazon, dang her price went up.

Yup saw that also but.... I spent way too much this month so I'm gonna have to pass on it.

I managed to snag her for $65 from Kirin Hobby just as she was going from tough-to-find to impossible.

My damage was deep tonight. Perfect storm of mistakes.

I snagged something tonight too. Something I saw (and really liked) a while ago and never thought I'd see pop up anywhere.... An Alter Amaha Masane from the Witchblade Anime.

A/B for 7.7k

Wow, nice! I enjoyed the Witchblade anime(for the designs and action anyway), that's a neat figure to have.

My damage was deep tonight. Perfect storm of mistakes.

Now you have to tell us what you bought. :D

Wow, nice! I enjoyed the Witchblade anime(for the designs and action anyway), that's a neat figure to have.

This is great, because I've been trying to get away from the anime-specific stuff and more toward comic-related figures and statues. This is based on an anime based on a comic, so it still checks the right boxes for me.

Caladrius

Labrys and Teddie have been ordered. Hopefully these come in quick. It's high time I got Persona figures.

Pochaco is cute, this is terrible.

Pochaco's face looks waaaaay too young, which I think also throws her into the uncanny valley when connected to that body.

Now you have to tell us what you bought. :D

Le sigh

Basically I picked up some stuff I kinda wanted, and didn't know tonight's update was going to be in two stages or half as big as it was, or as backloaded with semi-rare stuff as it was. Once that happened my hand was forced. Paying a lot less than I expected in mechanic bills for my car also got me a little too gung-ho, I guess.

There were at least 3 other nendos I was seriously considering picking up as well over that time period. I only outright missed one I meant to get(Akari eludes me again, aka~riiin)

omlet

Been a while since we've seen such a big update on amiami... I think it went over 1800 items?

I took heavy damage this week. I really gotta try to avoid manda/amiami until March XD;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom