• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuroden

I snagged something tonight too. Something I saw (and really liked) a while ago and never thought I'd see pop up anywhere.... An Alter Amaha Masane from the Witchblade Anime.

A/B for 7.7k

Mine is still sealed (also have Jun). I really should open her one of these days. Maybe when I get Anna.

HOT

Also yay, lucifer and her oven?/body wash naked titty mitt has arrived wooot (never seen them before would not of gotten it but it was the only available option)

First obvious lewd merchandise get, and first Orchid Seed figure.

Bloodember

Thought I'd share my purchases I made yesterday.

First up is Jubilee.
16409308679_5fc1b7bce7_k.jpg

Next is Commander Shepard.

Lastly, I broke my one rule. I feel dirty.

Zerojul

Amazing, can you get good prices in local shops? markups here in Montreal are wtf silly, not worthy at all.
You can get lucky with online retailers as that was the case for those items, but physical stores is a big fat no. I'm talking about a 2* markup on almost anything in any shop in Paris, even sometimes 3* for some gunplas. I understand running a shop is expensive but damn :/

Yep...can't wait to get her even more now. On MFC

MastraCustom1424442710.jpeg

This is a strange month for me...I have 2 scales coming and only 2 Nendos *hides from Ein*

Ryuuroden

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I nearly had a heart attack, I thought I broke my 160 dollar lucifer when I was taking off all the plastic.......turns out that single petal on the skirt is supposed to fall off and make your heart leap into your upper esophagus and cause you to nearly crap your pants. Either way, fantastic design Orchid Seed and I love the black and red recolor.

Bombless

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I nearly had a heart attack, I thought I broke my 160 dollar lucifer when I was taking off all the plastic.......turns out that single petal on the skirt is supposed to fall off and make your heart leap into your upper esophagus and cause you to nearly crap your pants. Either way, fantastic design Orchid Seed and I love the black and red recolor.

Haha so you had a broken petal as well?

Edit : 140k? Must have written an extra zero yeah?

FrostyCollects

Neo Member
Thanks, guys! I just hope AmiAmi doesn't bring up anything high-priority in their pre-owned section until March... Last November's bill still remains my priciest to date. Damn 'em ill-timed delays.

By the way, I am kind of leaning towards preordering this Cu-Poche from Kotobukiya. A first for KanColle. Does anyone here happen to own any Cu-Poches? How's the quality in terms of joint durability?

FIGURE-009434.jpg

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Thanks, guys! I just hope AmiAmi doesn't bring up anything high-priority in their pre-owned section until March... Last November's bill still remains my priciest to date. Damn 'em ill-timed delays.

By the way, I am kind of leaning towards preordering this Cu-Poche from Kotobukiya. A first for KanColle. Does anyone here happen to own any Cu-Poches? How's the quality in terms of joint durability?

FIGURE-009434.jpg

I only have Homura, but I've been eyeing a few others. Haven't played much with them, but they're very nice quality, better poseable than Nendoroids due to more joints, less chibi head-body-ratio so that they're less likely to topple over. One thing to note are the magnets in their feet, and that the base has a metal plate. Makes them more stable.

FrostyCollects

Neo Member
If you average it out, Yoshino's price hurts less, right?

Heh, sure. Plus it's nice to get all of them from a single source...no separate shipping costs to deal with.

I only have Homura, but I've been eyeing a few others. Haven't played much with them, but they're very nice quality, better poseable than Nendoroids due to more joints, less chibi head-body-ratio so that they're less likely to topple over. One thing to note are the magnets in their feet, and that the base has a metal plate. Makes them more stable.

Gotcha. Thanks for the extra info!

Ryuuroden

Haha so you had a broken petal as well?

Yar, at least Beelzebub didn't come with a broken petal (for me). At least Lucifers is supposed to come off the way its so easy to slot back in when you put the torso on plus directions kinda show that so you can display her sans dress. I was just surprised.

Zerojul

Hmmm that sounds pretty good. I might get Takane if they do her.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Today's new stuff :

My first scale,
and dat ass,
yeah !!!
Forgot how nice it was to buy things locally and get it in two days :)

Scales are awesome for
dat ass
appreciation, 1/6 figures can't compare...

HOT

Also yay, lucifer and her oven?/body wash naked titty mitt has arrived wooot (never seen them before would not of gotten it but it was the only available option)

If I ever built a shrine to one figure maker it would be Orchid Seed, congrats.

Thought I'd share my purchases I made yesterday.

First up is Jubilee.

Next is Commander Shepard.

Lastly, I broke my one rule. I feel dirty.

What was the rule? I broke all of mine lately except for no gundams/robots...

I feel a little guilty for not posting a screenshot of my upcoming bill after seeing some of yours so here mine is. >_>

feb_bill.jpg

*weeps softly*

Nice one on the Wo-class...

Settin

HOT

Good. Goooood. Let the lewd flow through you.

OT...er...kinda. Trying to register for the funkofunatic. Without a doubt the most tedious forum I have ever tried to register at. Anyhow they have a section to weed out automated registrations where you have to move the Funko products from the left list and then move them to the right side. I'm stuck. On the list I could only figure out 3 of the products they produce. What else is there?

funko_zpskwgi45v2.jpg

Ryuuroden

OT...er...kinda. Trying to register for the funkofunatic. Without a doubt the most tedious forum I have ever tried to register at. Anyhow they have a section to weed out automated registrations where you have to move the Funko products from the left list and then move them to the right side. I'm stuck. On the list I could only figure out 3 of the products they produce. What else is there?

funko_zpskwgi45v2.jpg

lol

funko_zpskwgi45v2.jpg

What the fuck?

What the fuck?

Yeah I know...some are obviously NOT Funko products. I'm assuming there are four in total since there are four spots so the fourth product has got to be Mixo or Blox? You only get so many tries to select then you're timed out for a period until you can try again. Needless to say, I didn't familiarize myself with their products and am now waiting (I knew pops and wobblers but no others).

Nevermind. Just figured out it was Blox.

http://www.geeksofdoom.com/2011/11/25/funko-adds-a-second-dimension-to-their-vinyl-toy-line

Settin

funko_zpskwgi45v2.jpg

U wot m8.
There are easier ways to do that...

funko_zpskwgi45v2.jpg

hahahahah wow.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member

funko_zpskwgi45v2.jpg

I've got you covered in FunkoGAF!

I did it guys. I ordered Casshern on AmiAmi. But Polymar just came back as backordered now. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom