• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Nichibros... Nichijou... does it really matter which is better?

You should be watching Yurumates instead.

My vita just went in the charger Danganronpa is addictive, seeing as I put persona 4 in the backlog again, am I gonna regret not picking any of these up when I get around to it?

Also since I've seen all the Danganronpa figures you guys have been picking up it's drifiting me to finding out more about those characters instead of just randomly picking other ones, is this a bad thing?
Honestly, I picked up Marie because I don't see us getting a Marie scale any time soon. Marie is kind of a controversial character, so you might like her and you might hate her. You have other options for the rest of the cast, so it wouldn't be the end of the world if you missed out on these.
Basically what GuardianE said, you'll either hate or like Marie and doubtful she'll get a scale, for Rise there's the Phat scale coming:
287772.jpg

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/287772
You can probably find the Megahouse Yukiko for cheap cause she bombed as well.

And if you're still interested in the Phat Kigiri it's still around for sale and N-Y (no customs ;D )has put her up for ¥8,560
FIGURE-004387.jpg

Whilst Amiami has it for ¥9,620

omlet

Phat's Kirigiri is really good. I bought it before even knowing anything about Danganronpa. It's a shame the figure seemed to not do very well (judging by the amount ease of finding it this far after release and the price drops it got on amazonjp), but it wasn't a full on bomba.

I thought you were a cool guy, omlet.
Well, you thought right.

raven777

Do you guys ever get influenced by other threads to go through with a figure or not? I was in the Fire Emblem immersion thread and this picture pushed me over the edge to get the Lucina figure.

Did Lucina ever get quality scale? I kinda like her design and would consider if companies like Alter or GSC make her.

L95

Did Lucina ever get quality scale? I kinda like her design and would consider if companies like Alter or GSC make her.

Nope. The only FE scales are Tharja and Cordelia. Figma Lucina has taken forever, she was announced like two years ago, wasn't she?

kewlmyc

Basically what GuardianE said, you'll either hate or like Marie and doubtful she'll get a scale, for Rise there's the Phat scale coming:

I'm neutral to her, so ha!

Her social link was fun at times, she's a fun character in PQ, and I've grown to like her design, but she made the P4G anime god awful, her personality can get grating at times, and her story inclusion is kinda weak. She should have been a full fledged party member.

Bought her so she can go along with my other P4 figures, since I've given up on owning Labrys.

Man, I don't think a P4 Yu 1/10 figure exists. Wanted to display him next to my P3 dude.

This comes close to 1/10. http://myfigurecollection.net/item/91718

That or wait for the figma.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Honestly, I picked up Marie because I don't see us getting a Marie scale any time soon. Marie is kind of a controversial character, so you might like her and you might hate her. You have other options for the rest of the cast, so it wouldn't be the end of the world if you missed out on these.

You can probably find the Megahouse Yukiko for cheap cause she bombed as well.

And if you're still interested in the Phat Kigiri it's still around for sale and N-Y (no customs ;D )has put her up for ¥8,560
FIGURE-004387.jpg

Whilst Amiami has it for ¥9,620

Marie ordered then, rather get a prize figure as cheap as possible, and get rid of her later if I can't stand her, then search pre-owned sections for her down the line.

As for danganronpa, still too early in the game to figure hunt, based on design alone I don't think I'd by any of them, but as I learned with Kill La Kill awesome personality's go along way into me making room on my shelves for figures.

Monokuma nendo is a definite pick up though...

lol. On the real though, has there been any more incidents of bootlegs from them?

Nope, but that doesn't ever mean you shouldn't double check everything you get from them, or that we should forget it happened, they handled the whole thing that poorly...

kewlmyc

Hmm... I think I'm going to start shopping at BiJ from now on. Being able to pay in advance is hella convenient. Amiami is better if you multiple orders in a month, but if you order figures every now and then, then BiJ seems better.

Hmm... I think I'm going to start shopping at BiJ from now on. Being able to pay in advance is hella convenient. Amiami is better if you multiple orders in a month, but if you order figures every now and then, then BiJ seems better.
yea, marie is my first BiJ purchase, and I really liked the choosing when to pay. I just paid now since it was only $25. If I was buying something that was $100 I probably wouldnt want them having my money until it was out

That reminds me, my Samurai recolor should be showing up soon. I must have had BiJ ship her SAL back when I paid for her.

TURTLE POWER!

so tempting...but I think Im going to wait for the ultimax scale. (im not looking to pair up with another 1/10 thankfully)
Haha yeah the Figma is the one to look forward to *__*
Just got a message that my Aigis wasn't lost after all. Yay.
Awesome, you getting it very soon or they'll do their checks all over again?
TURTLE POWER!
Man you're enthusiasm for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles scales is infectious XD, small trivia in the UK they were called Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles cause Ninja was banned lol

I want a scale to go with my other persona figures that are all scales or prizes, the figma wont match as well
Hopefully Atlus is still tempted to milk P4 and we'll get slightly more scales but think that ship has sailed XD
Was there a Figma for P3 protagonist? That would make it easier lol
Haha unfortunately no... I wouldn't mind something proper for Yuki as well but -___- was hoping the films would've given him a chance but *sighs* just more Aegis figures X'D

Man you're enthusiasm for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles scales is infectious XD, small trivia in the UK they were called Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles cause Ninja was banned lol

Ah yes... we were denied Michelangelo's nunchaku and pretty much any glorification of weaponry. It wasn't all fun and games in them there 90s, kids.

LiK

Too many Aegis figures. I have a couple and love their designs but we need more characters.

I was sad that the final forms of the P4 Personas aren't available except for Izanagi

kewlmyc

Aigis is the best. I am cool if we just get Aigis in every format possible. Twice.

Well we have:

Aigis P3 version
Aigis FES version
Aigis Sundress version
Aigis Art Works version
Aigis Maid version
Aigis "Why the long face" version
Aigis School Uniform version
Aigis P4 Arena version
*and coming soon*
Aigis Yukata version

Hell we even have a Metis figure. Not sure what else we can do with her that is actually based on a costume she's actually wore in the P3 related media.

Well at least she's not Saber, Miku, and Sonico levels of figure merch. Yet. She could easily be if Atlus wanted her to be.

Ah yes... we were denied Michelangelo's nunchaku and pretty much any glorification of weaponry. It wasn't all fun and games in them there 90s, kids.
Oooh yeah forgot about the ban on nunchaku as well, our country really must seem odd to Americans XD
At least we got a Makoto prize figure, Shinji price figure, and Yukari scale.
Yeah that's the good thing from the movie, let's just hope they crank out more for the later movies. I just dream of a Makato scale with Thanatos or something X'D

Awesome, you getting it very soon or they'll do their checks all over again?

Thanks, actually they did that already, the figure is nearby but I can't get it until they actually release it.

Yay! Which Aigis?

Chogokin one! I'll get the figmas later.

Thank god, I say. I thought it was a lost cause.

Well we have:

Aigis P3 version
Aigis FES version
Aigis Sundress version
Aigis Art Works version
Aigis Maid version
Aigis "Why the long face" version
Aigis School Uniform version
Aigis P4 Arena version
*and coming soon*
Aigis Yukata version

Hell we even have a Metis figure. Not sure what else we can do with her that is actually based on a costume she's actually wore in the P3 related media.

Well at least she's not Saber, Miku, and Sonico levels of figure merch. Yet. She could easily be if Atlus wanted her to be.

Never knew this, Aigis might be my Miku/Saber then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom