• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theonik

Well we have:

Aigis P3 version
Aigis FES version
Aigis Sundress version
Aigis Art Works version
Aigis Maid version
Aigis "Why the long face" version
Aigis School Uniform version
Aigis P4 Arena version
*and coming soon*
Aigis Yukata version

Hell we even have a Metis figure. Not sure what else we can do with her that is actually based on a costume she's actually wore in the P3 related media.

Well at least she's not Saber, Miku, and Sonico levels of figure merch. Yet. She could easily be if Atlus wanted her to be.
They could do remakes of all these taking advantage of modern figure technology,

Ha! Next you'll tell me your police don't carry guns.

polite.jpg

omlet

Well we have:

[...]
Aigis Yukata version

Hell we even have a Metis figure. Not sure what else we can do with her that is actually based on a costume she's actually wore in the P3 related media.

Well at least she's not Saber, Miku, and Sonico levels of figure merch. Yet. She could easily be if Atlus wanted her to be.
Don't forget nendo and parform.

Also, tell me more about this yukata version... don't think I've seen it.

Saw some Vividbutts figures, figured I'd watch the show.

Wallet saved.
Could have saved you the time if you'd asked. Show is pretty bad lol...

Einbroch

Banned
What's Vividbutts? Because it sounds promising.

The tropiest tropefest I've seen in quite some time. Vividred Operation.

Cliche girls getting magical armor that only they can use because reasons and fighting faceless robot things and being all cute.

Sounds like a lot of shows, except this one is bad. Fan service like mad though, especially the butts.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
The tropiest tropefest I've seen in quite some time. Vividred Operation.

Cliche girls getting magical armor that only they can use because reasons and fighting faceless robot things and being all cute.

Sounds like a lot of shows, except this one is bad. Fan service like mad though, especially the butts.

Ah okay, thanks. Vividbutts was yielding limited and confusing results on Google.

I might peek at an episode or two.

There's sooooo many Rias figures, but I'm pretty impartial to ED1 so that's why I bought THAT one. And Tharja.......well yeah xD
Welcome !!!

Thanks!

Welcome! just be aware that being in this thread will make you figure collection grow exponentially
it did for me :'D

Welcome.

RIP Rocketskates wallet 02/25/2015
Hahahaha :(

welcome,

I really like Tharja. Looking forward to seeing Cordelia painted eventually.
Same.

Welcome. Excellent choices.
;)

There's sooooo many Rias figures, but I'm pretty impartial to ED1 so that's why I bought THAT one. And Tharja.......well yeah xD

Thanks!

Yeah, I plan on getting some Rias figures in the future, I liked her. And I only wish Tharja had a better thong, that one isn't all that nice in person. The overall figure is awesome though.

Welcome me to Figure-GAF.

Just got in my Tharja figure and Rias Gremory stripper pole figure in the mail.

:X
welcome, please let us know if there is anything you are on the fence about so we can convince you to buy it!

unless its griffon, you never go griffon

Yeah, I plan on getting some Rias figures in the future, I liked her. And I only wish Tharja had a better thong, that one isn't all that nice in person. The overall figure is awesome though.
I hate myself for enjoying that show...

Welcome! You need more figures now.
MOAR Riassss. Would really like a Koneko but the only one they have is.....meh lol.
Wait, there's a new person?

ehehehehehehehheheheheheh

EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEH
xD

I agree, the thong could be better but the figure is amazing really. But I do think Cordelia and more Rias figures as I might have a slight crush on her.

welcome, please let us know if there is anything you are on the fence about so we can convince you to buy it!

unless its griffon, you never go griffon

I hate myself for enjoying that show...
Will do.

And don't hate yourself!

Mario, Morf and Ike amiibos arrived! I'll get them tomorrow, since even though I wasn't taxed they wouldn't deliver the package to my house. What the fuck, really.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I found the Baymax Prototype Armor figure at Target today! I don't recall seeing this one annouced. Bandai's stealth releases are insane.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your mounting abilities?

Do different locations of Manda ship differently? I got a package that was filled with Japanese newspapers instead of normal packaging material.

I assume so, they are all their own store so they'll have their own things to ship with.

I remember getting Japanese newspapers with one package but can't remember who it was from.

Or maybe they just ran out of normal stuff that one day. ~_~

LiK

Do different locations of Manda ship differently? I got a package that was filled with Japanese newspapers instead of normal packaging material.

Yep, newspapers is pretty common from a few import shops I go with. N-Y used to use them, iirc. I finally bought something else from them cuz they had it for the lowest price. Let's see if they changed.

I just thought it was interesting since everything else I've gotten was packed the same but was not the same store. No harm no foul I was just curious.

Man I said it yesterday but I'm really liking prize figs. Obviously the the detail in the paint can't compete with scales but for the price they're great.

He's pretty big. Was only 800¥

Now I just need to get Yu to go with him.

Sorry for the newbie question but if a preowned item on Amiami is sold out now does that mean it was from the middle of the night update or just place holder for tonight's update?

Paid Amiami last night for my late-February order (they always seem to cut it close to the end of the month lol).

So this time around, I picked up that Teddie Bearbrick as well as the Scarf of Bravery from Hyrule Warriors... Nothing fancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom