• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsmith

remember me
ATTN:John Smith, the second batch of Dean Yeagle Mandy's have been arriving to people, with no word of warning or dispatched emails, don't know how you have your stuff shipped to you but keep your eyes opened or she could end up sitting on your porch all day...

Good looking out, unfortunately nothing here yet.

Giolon

Found her at the same booth at Frank's were I got my Chun-Li bishoujo back in July. She was $50 back then, she's $75 now. Better than paying 100+ but I should have bought both back then.

I always keep telling myself to start picking up more nendos but bishoujos always win.

Bishoujos > Nendos.

Yeah, that's right.

Femshep and her armor is one of the best body sculpts the line has had. Unfortunately I can't say the same about her face and hair, though they're far from the worst.

Not really related to anything but your avatar is giving me flashbacks to PXZ. *shudders*

You just reminded me that I have yet to finish that ungodly marathon of a game. Eins was cool, though, haha.

To make this post on topic I ordered that P4G Marie prize figure from BIJ. She looks pretty decent for a prize figure and even though i'm only through the first dungeon she seems interesting.

Femto.

I wish the redhead ver. had the pistol as well, I wanted the pistol/assault rifle multiplayer combo.
Maybe it's best we don't get greedy, these decently priced bishoujos may go up if they start throwing in more extras. They just a need a reason and BAM! 12k bishoujos with extra display options.

Rofl i gave Shepard to a friend for free awhile back lol.
Well, if you believe in good karma, something is bound to turn up right? lol

Bishoujos > Nendos.

Yeah, that's right.

Femshep and her armor is one of the best body sculpts the line has had. Unfortunately I can't say the same about her face and hair, though they're far from the worst.
I can agree on the hair, but I personally think Cammy has the worst face. As for the ones I own.

Yes I will, I already have Liara, I wanted both Sheps to complete the series, but that's out of reach for now.
Jelly, I'd get Liara but not at the prices she goes for and adding on to the fact that I don't like her face all that much on the figure. Less than 70? I'd grab it with no hesitation, I like me some blue butt.

Giolon

I just got payment request for Seven Sins Satan from AmiAmi. She's EMS only, folks.

4,420 JPY shipping cost.

*cough*

Are those key chain or petite nendoriod?

They are little figures that have no base but can be attached to your keys or whatever throguh the strap.

They are cute, but I usually have no room for them since they don't go anywhere expect like I guess a corkboard but hey I almost say no to any Gekkan Shoujo merch.

Found her at the same booth at Frank's were I got my Chun-Li bishoujo back in July. She was $50 back then, she's $75 now. Better than paying 100+ but I should have bought both back then.

I always keep telling myself to start picking up more nendos but bishoujos always win.

Frank's as in Frank and Son?

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=KAT10082&mode=retail

What does reproduction mean? I saw on some other SK figures it didn't sag Reproduction. Just wanting to know if this was a legit item, everything else I've seen is at least $20-40 more expensive AND I'd have to import from Japan.

Maybe reprint?

johnsmith

remember me
Bishoujos > Nendos.

vB9B5.gif

Femto.

I just got payment request for Seven Sins Satan from AmiAmi. She's EMS only, folks.

4,420 JPY shipping cost.

*cough*

Dude my shipping was 5540 for
Never posted pics of my order and I don't got collage skillz.

I'm not surprised though, I was taken back by how heavy/big Lucifer was when I ordered her. Glad I canceled Satan.

Frank's as in Frank and Son?
Yesh. Do you live around the area too?

Now I need a copy of this game in japanese, like right now.

To be fair, just watching the P4 Golden anime was enough for me to get a sense of KanaHana as Marie. Eden Riegel as English Marie was a very close match to KanaHana in the end.

But, in the end, after having played P4 and P4G in English, hearing the Japanese cast is jarring as hell.

Caladrius

Labrys and Teddy finally came in today. Unfortunately I need to buy a display case for my figures because of how many there are now. (3 Nendos, 2 Figmas, 6 Amiibo+Disney Infinity figs and 6 Bionicle sets.)

As stated, that's a cu-poche but there is a subset of nendos with joints as can be seen in the upcoming Yuuki Yuuna nendo.

Ok. I remember the Yuki Yuna one and hadn't heard of the Cu Poche line so that's why I was confused.

Also I've made it halfway through PXZ and I will never finish it. More power to you if you have the endurance to power through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom