• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMI

Banned
1_20150227150943bab.jpg

6_20150227151028de6.jpg

preorder starts on March 4th

Oh man that base...

I already have GSC and Koto's Shinobu... Kind of want this one too. We'll see what the price and release date is.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Oh my god, MFC gold right here.

Perfect, now stuff her in there and flush her...

-------------------------

Got my amiami bill and my fedex custom bill for QOTD.

My figure damaged for Feb is official and final at
141k.

Glad, I canceled HT Robocop or else this month woulda been another 27.6K on top of that...

Also just hit chapter 6 in Danganronpa, and figures will likely be purchased, shame there isn't a proper Aoi figure...

LiK

Perfect, now stuff her in there and flush her...

-------------------------

Got my amiami bill and my fedex custom bill for QOTD.

My figure damaged for Feb is official and final at
141k.

Glad, I canceled HT Robocop or else this month woulda been another 27.6K on top of that...

Also just hit chapter 6 in Danganronpa, and figures will likely be purchased, shame there isn't a proper Aoi figure...

yea, I was super disappointed there's no Aoi figure too. You'd think a busty cute character like that would be primed for a couple at least.

speaking of lost potential, i'm kinda disappointed there's no good P4 Nanako figures. Most are cheap or stupid SD chibi ones. I kinda wanted to display her next to Big Bro. pfft

Zerojul

speaking of lost potential, i'm kinda disappointed there's no good P4 Nanako figures. Most are cheap or stupid SD chibi ones. I kinda wanted to display her next to Big Bro. pfft
IMO every single character from P3/P4 are very underrepresented figure-wise except Aigis. I'd like more Nendos, figmas, scales, prizes, what have you of the whole cast to choose from. I can't believe there are only 3 P3/P4 Nendos for instance (4 if you count Jack Frost).

LiK

IMO every single character from P3/P4 are very underrepresented figure-wise except Aigis. I'd like more Nendos, figmas, scales, prizes, what have you of the whole cast to choose from. I can't believe there are only 3 P3/P4 Nendos for instance (4 if you count Jack Frost).

There's a lot of Yu out there at least. P3 protag only has 2 proper scaled figures. I think Rise has the most followed by Chie/Yukiko. There's like one Naoto and Kanji that I could find. Most figures seem to have been made after the anime came out.

but yea, there's way too many Aegis figures. I'll be digging into P3 Fes soon so maybe I'll understand why she's so popular. I love her design but it's pretty crazy how they keep pumping out figures for her.

Zerojul

but yea, there's way too many Aegis figures. I'll be digging into P3 Fes soon so maybe I'll understand why she's so popular. I love her design but it's pretty crazy how they keep pumping out figures for her.
I don't know if there's too much Aigis stuff, shes' a very likable character to me. I understand the love for her, I really do. I just wish there were half has many figures for the rest of the cast ;).

LiK

I don't know if there's too much Aigis stuff, shes' a very likable character to me. I understand the love for her, I really do. I just wish there were half has many figures for the rest of the cast ;).

I think if I sneezed another 3 Aegis figures will be announced, lol

LiK

can anyone tell me what this means?
[/url]

specifically this part

does this FINALLY mean its coming to the USA????

I don't think you should reveal your tracking numbers publicly. :p

but yea, it's been released by customs. hopefully they didn't mangle your contents.

I don't think you should reveal your tracking numbers publicly. :p

but yea, it's been released by customs. hopefully they didn't mangle your contents.
Fixed, thanks for letting me know :)

FINALLY though, I don't know why it sat for a month in Japan before finally being updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom