• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a Shinji and Koromaru prize figure for sale on Manda for 2k

lrDEZxc.jpg

kierwynn

My samurai recolor just got here and she really is even more lovely in person! The delivery lady made a comment about how I get a lot of stuff though- I thought I was doing good this month! But I guess between the like 3 figures we did end up getting this month and all the amiibos we got in that it seems like a whole ton. lol

omlet

My samurai recolor just got here and she really is even more lovely in person! The delivery lady made a comment about how I get a lot of stuff though- I thought I was doing good this month! But I guess between the like 3 figures we did end up getting this month and all the amiibos we got in that it seems like a whole ton. lol

Heh. I haven't gotten anything from Japan in over a month but I'll have a bunch of deliveries in March unless delays keep up (my Jan31-shipped nendo finally got to NJ so should be here in another week or so and the rest not too far behind). Might get a raised eyebrow or two in March with
thirteen
packages on the way.

Nice. She was totally worth it and I'm happy I got her too.

I've been having a lot of packages delivered, like every other day, so I know the feel. I've bought too many prize figs from Manda so they all show up seperate.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Sal unregister is pretty exciting. Going home everyday from work thinking that my stuff could be here today. Plus I no longer spent the whole day refreshing usps website.

LiK

Sal unregister is pretty exciting. Going home everyday from work thinking that my stuff could be here today. Plus I no longer spent the whole day refreshing usps website.

I used that once. never again. price difference with registered isn't huge.

Got my Tomoko Nendoroid from Entertainment Earth already! :D

Really surprised they only wanted $56 and change after shipping. What with the current market prices for her over in Japanland.

LiK

Got my Tomoko Nendoroid from Entertainment Earth already! :D

Really surprised they only wanted $56 and change after shipping. What with the current market prices for her over in Japanland.
EE rarely marks up their prices. They tend to to sell everything for MSRP or less so yea, they're good to check out.

EE rarely marks up their prices. They tend to to sell everything for MSRP or less so yea, they're good to check out.

Except that my Hawkgirl Bombshell statue that I had on order from them got delayed until March despite the fact that it's OUT AT RETAIL RIGHT FUCKING NOW FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

johnsmith

remember me
With as many figures I have, the registered sal fee would have added up to a couple of hundred bucks by now. Unregistered 4 life.

RMI

Banned
I used that once. never again. price difference with registered isn't huge.

I used it once only cause I had no choice. Wouldn't do it again. These things are so expensive enough to justify the few extra dollars to know where my package is. I've had to call customs with that number at least one time to get a package moving too.

My PO barely works, almost every time that I go there they are having problems with the system and I have to come back later. And don't even bother trying to call, I once stayed 3 hours trying and couldn't finish the call.

Acid08

Banned
My trips to the PO always take less than 5 minutes. Not really much of an inconvenience, will gladly do it for some peace of mind when it comes to tracking these purchases.

My trips to the PO always take less than 5 minutes. Not really much of an inconvenience, will gladly do it for some peace of mind when it comes to tracking these purchases.
I dont even know where my post office is...and when I looked up their hours I realized I wont ever be able to take a trip there because they are open 8-4 monday through friday, which I will always be at work.

I always end up getting the failed delivery followed by signing the slip the make them leave it on my doorstep

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Having had Snake (oh the irony) caught by customs despite being unregistered I may go back to registered. At least then if it's taking over a month to get here I have some way of finding it. Other than that I don't really follow the progress of my packages. They almost always take three weeks to get here.

Settin

No kidding. It's the reason I don't buy original character figures. Anyone can literally shit these things out and not have to worry about giving any of them any background or personality whatsoever.

All lewd, or not lewd enough?

I just realized I questioned the lewdness of a girl in a thong with ass cheeks visible.

omlet

oh come on, WTF Koto, ANOTHER ONE!? Koto gonna be busting out butterfly bitches every six months. This one is named Freesia, which almost endears her to me.

At a glance I kind of like these, because the coloration is attractive, but they're way too lewd for me, plus too similar as a set (and Tony sameface which I don't mind so much on different looking bodies, but in the case of these fairies, meh). Must be doing well or Koto wouldn't be making a third one, so good for Koto, I guess.

I just realized I questioned the lewdness of a girl in a thong with ass cheeks visible.

How are you supposed to know without camel-toe for point-of-reference?

At a glance I kind of like these, because the coloration is attractive, but they're way too lewd for me, plus too similar as a set (and Tony sameface which I don't mind so much on different looking bodies, but in the case of these fairies, meh). I guess they're doing well or Koto wouldn't be making a third one, so good for Koto, I guess.

I don't think they're really that lewd. Especially not compared to some of the things Chrono buys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom