• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoldnerKei

I have to be excited and content with Mousepads and other arts. But this megane Ittoki Otoya is incredibly hot.

megane Ittoki :x
and with that mouse pad my april order goes like this...

P5AuTeN.png

nothing on March thou, so I think I'll will be able to handle the shipping cost, it's my first time ordering several stuff in one single order

and probably I should ask, so in case that something gets delayed my order shouldn't be shipped until that item gets released right?

Yep, having to go to the post office sucks.

I don't mind it. The post office is nice and fun to talk with the old Asian ladies there.

The carrying the package back on public transit sucks but I would be doing that anyway if I shipped it to work, just longer.

megane Ittoki :x
and with that mouse pad my april order goes like this...

nothing on March thou, so I think I'll will be able to handle the shipping cost, it's my first time ordering several stuff in one single order

and probably I should ask, so in case that something gets delayed my order shouldn't be shipped until that item gets released right?

AmiAmi orders goes by month. So if something gets delayed, they'll toss it onto that month and your previous order will go out once everything else is in stock. It's pretty handy and they usually do it for you automatically (maybe with some delays here and there)

Acid08

Banned
Looking at my March order:

Feel like I can expect at least two or three things getting delayed. I don't know how Penguin Parade is with delays, they're making the Ayesha figure. Beatrice already has a release date. Who fucking knows about the rest.

SoldnerKei

AmiAmi orders goes by month. So if something gets delayed, they'll toss it onto that month and your previous order will go out once everything else is in stock. It's pretty handy and they usually do it for you automatically (maybe with some delays here and there)

nice, that's good to know, thanks!

Feel like I can expect at least two or three things getting delayed. I don't know how Penguin Parade is with delays, they're making the Ayesha figure. Beatrice already has a release date. Who fucking knows about the rest.

dat Ayesha, kudos for getting her
I need a vita to finally play her game, no dual audio on ps3 made me skip it lol

Acid08

Banned
dat Ayesha, kudos for getting her
I need a vita to finally play her game, no dual audio on ps3 made me skip it lol

Thanks! I was super lucky and snagged a pre-order when I got a FigInStock alert. I must have gotten the last one because she went right back to pre-order closed after I put my order in :p

Never played the game she's from but her character design is just so gorgeous. Started playing my first Atelier game earlier this week, Rorona Plus.

SoldnerKei

Thanks! I was super lucky and snagged a pre-order when I got a FigInStock alert. I must have gotten the last one because she went right back to pre-order closed after I put my order in :p

Never played the game she's from but her character design is just so gorgeous. Started playing my first Atelier game earlier this week, Rorona Plus.

now that's getting lucky lol
Dusk series has pretty good designs that deserves at least a figure, I was looking into Escha's one, until I saw Griffon was making her ;-;

and Rorona+ it's a good start, hopefully you'll enjoy the game as much as I did c:

Ryuuroden

No kidding. It's the reason I don't buy original character figures. Anyone can literally shit these things out and not have to worry about giving any of them any background or personality whatsoever.

All lewd, or not lewd enough?

Yeah but if the original figure is boring there is no reason to buy it lol. Like I would buy original stuff if it was vibrant and dynamic. It is not like you can't tell a story with original characters, even without an actual written story. You can tell a story by how the character is interacting in a setting with stuff included with it. I don't discount original characters automatically. The problem with most original character figures is not a lack of background story, etc. The base problem is a lack of storytelling in the actual sculpt usually. Boring pose, character not interacting with something in the stand, etc. These are all things that can be done with some imagination. I think the issue is, with an original character, the company does not know the demand for it so it will stay on the safe side which means less interesting figures. The more detailed and the more you add to it the more it costs to make even though by doing that you are actually providing a visual story to the figure. I hope that all makes sense.

It's like when you draw/paint a character on a canvas be it human or fantasy usually for the painting to tell a story there must be a background or scene occurring as well.

Acid08

Banned
now that's getting lucky lol
Dusk series has pretty good designs that deserves at least a figure, I was looking into Escha's one, until I saw Griffon was making her ;-;

and Rorona+ it's a good start, hopefully you'll enjoy the game as much as I did c:

It's interesting! Some of the UI stuff is a bit confusing right now.

kierwynn

I really want Ayesha, but by the time I got back into the figure game after my break, it was too late. I have a figinstock alert on her right now and am planning to stalk her when she releases if I can't get a preorder. lol I have all the other Atelier girls and preordered Escha even if she is from Griffon cause I want to complete the collection. lol Her design is pretty good! I love the colors and everything.

Einbroch

Banned
My fiancé was incredibly impressed by the quality of AmiAmi's boxes when we moved. She said it was the only thing good that's come out of collecting dolls.

omlet

We talking about shipping boxes or figure boxes? Who would throw out their figure boxes?! ;_;

More people than you might think. I've seen several things for sale on MFC that I wanted but the seller had thrown out the box and/or the blister packing, so I didn't buy them.

chrono01

Damn....I suddenly have even less regret about buying her. From MFC

fishcake1424915701.jpeg
So beautiful. ;_;

I don't have her ordered, but seeing these pictures make me wish I did. Alter did it again.

oh come on, WTF Koto, ANOTHER ONE!? Koto gonna be busting out butterfly bitches every six months. This one is named Freesia, which almost endears her to me.
Yeah, I'm tired of this line personally.

Daisy was great, Annabel was nice, but another? That's a little overkill, in my opnion. But hey, if it sells...

People, hear me out, this is important :

Keep your boxes. All of them.

You'll thank me once you need to move. Trust me.
No worries there. I'll keep my boxes [all of them] until the day I die.

Just try to take them away from me. Just try.

I don't keep any of my figure boxes. Bubble wrap was good enough when I moved.
D: THE HORROR!!!

Savages.

My fiancé was incredibly impressed by the quality of AmiAmi's boxes when we moved. She said it was the only thing good that's come out of collecting dolls.
Indeed, those AmiAmi boxes are goooooood!

More people than you might think. I've seen several things for sale on MFC that I wanted but the seller had thrown out the box and/or the blister packing, so I didn't buy them.
Its so sad :(

AmiAmi and Mandarake boxes are pretty amazing.

It's also equally amazing how crappy Amazon.jp boxes are, lol

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I notice that Rail Wars figurine you lot keep posting is on that French figurine site for €150.54€ since that can be a custom free option for us EU residents if it really is a GSC exclusive.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Heromaaaaaaaaaan...ENGAAAAAAGE!

Finally got around to watching Heroman! For the love of all things America, can we get a Season 2 already?

kewlmyc

Heromaaaaaaaaaan...ENGAAAAAAGE!

Finally got around to watching Heroman! For the love of all things America, can we get a Season 2 already?

Heroman was pretty cool so I wouldn't mind this. I don't think it'll get a second season since it feels like it was created for the western audience yet never got dubbed or released on cable or home video outside of Japan oddly enough. Didn't do that well in Japan either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom