• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need an opinion, bros.

I'm gonna get dat MegaHouse Ramba Ral I need. What price is best, do you think?

Mandarake (open, box damaged) - 10k
BBTS (new) - $131.99
Nippon-Yasan (new) - 12.5k

I need an opinion, bros.

I'm gonna get dat MegaHouse Ramba Ral I need. What price is best, do you think?

Mandarake (open, box damaged) - 10k
BBTS (new) - $131.99
Nippon-Yasan (new) - 12.5k

You on that Origin HYPE? :D

The box probably isnt that damaged, so go Manda

anybody want to split an AX room at the Mariott?

I'm debating if I want to get a hotel or not. It would be easier but then I could just drive back and forth everyday

I'm debating if I want to get a hotel or not. It would be easier but then I could just drive back and forth everyday

welll its a lot easier with a room with storing stuff. Can you imagine just walking back and forth in the LA heat if you bought anything valuable? like gsc exclusive (I bought 2 madoka maiko figures last year lol)

I don't drive (health reasons) so its really more convienent to get a room but its like 200 a night at mariott.

Man, I gotta get back to Origin. I read up to the beginning of Vol.6 and kinda got sidetracked by lots of things. I own all of the released volumes, tho. But it was Sayla's impending pre-order that got me tracking down Ramba Ral. I've wanted him for some time, but I don't want to have to track down more things when Sayla comes out.

cajunator

Banned
old man yells at cloud. Hobbies are hobbies. They're all a waste of money and mental energy if you want to get super reductive about it. It's your money do what you want.

I agree. Thing is, i have a LOT saved. Its not like I have no emergency funds. I have enough for a down payment on a small house. But if Im not 100% fiscally responsible he cant stand it.
whatever I guess.

Acid08

Banned
Nonsense. He'll be a lone husbando in a sea of waifus. I think he'll manage. XD

tumblr_ndxd7o67Qv1s804dko1_400.gif

Giolon

anybody want to split an AX room at the Mariott?

I am also still undecided on whether I'm going or not. Last year was the first time I went in a couple of years, and the only reason I did was for the big KLK event. It was a blast, but getting down there is so draining.

I always have fun once I'm there though.

Anyone in her here going to Anime North in Toronto this year? I'm trying to set up a figure collecting panel and I need as many panelists as I can get. Plus it would be cool to meet other FigureGAF members.

well imma book a mariott room. Its like a block away from the convention center but they only have 1 king bed rooms avail. The double bed sold out in 20 mins and they have 150+ people on the wait list lol

Ryuuroden

Anyone in her here going to Anime North in Toronto this year? I'm trying to set up a figure collecting panel and I need as many panelists as I can get. Plus it would be cool to meet other FigureGAF members.

Not far from me but I would have to get my passport renewed :p.....which I need to do anyways so I don't have to go though a huge wait again.

ok booked a kingsbed room (since its the only thing avail) at mariott for Thurs - Sat night; sunday checkout for AX. Theres also GSC booth there and they usually have a panel as well.

AX seems to be getting more popular as it comes. Im hoping for some big stuff and some more gsc exclusives

Settin

ok booked a kingsbed room (since its the only thing avail) at mariott for Thurs - Sat night; sunday checkout for AX. Theres also GSC booth there and they usually have a panel as well.

AX seems to be getting more popular as it comes. Im hoping for some big stuff and some more gsc exclusives
Do you want to be the big spoon or the little spoon?
There's no way in hell I could make it

Do you want to be the big spoon or the little spoon?
There's no way in hell I could make it

i don't really the floor/couch if people want to split. I just don't want one of those sardine rooms that people host to make money.

Dude booked 4 rooms and is charging 140 for floor, 220 for solo bed, 160/180 (forgot which number) for shared bed. 5-7 people per room.

Giolon

Last year, the GSC booth there was basically mobbed every morning by people trying to get the exclusives.

Last year, the GSC booth there was basically mobbed every morning by people trying to get the exclusives.

well I got all my stuff minus the cheerful miku. Got two maiko madoka, for a friend and I. I'm planning to go early first day to try to get something from GSC if they have something cool.

Giolon

well I got all my stuff minus the cheerful miku. Got two maiko madoka, for a friend and I. I'm planning to go early first day to try to get something from GSC if they have something cool.

I didn't get anything :( It was such a crapshoot trying to get into the dealer's hall each day. You never know if they're going to start letting side people in first :-/ Sometimes they do, sometimes they let the main hall escalator in first.

Pretty terrible all around. I only managed to get the KLK Vol 1 LE from the Aniplex booth, but not an autograph ticket. T.T

I didn't get anything :( It was such a crapshoot trying to get into the dealer's hall each day. You never know if they're going to start letting side people in first :-/ Sometimes they do, sometimes they let the main hall escalator in first.

Pretty terrible all around. I only managed to get the KLK Vol 1 LE from the Aniplex booth, but not an autograph ticket. T.T

WELL WE FIGUREGAF BUDDIES CAN HELP EACH OTHER OUT!!!

or cry in despair together

The Kotori and Yoshino Date A Live nendos are up on GSC.

4,800 JPY and 4,200 JPY respectively.

No exclusive bonuses.

Both are now up on AmiAmi as well.

Kotori is 3,680 JPY, and Yoshino is still pending a page update.

EDIT: It occurs to me that this nendo is a pretty big spoiler for season 1. Good job GSC.

Femto.

Buddies and I always arrive between 7:30-8 in the morning before the exhibit hall opens so we can get in asap.

$25 dollars for a spot in line.
jk, *waits for the "he needs the money for berserk statues" burn*

Oh god, Mordred up for pre-order too!? AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I could buy it all and it'll still be over $1050 less than dat Guts statue. ^___^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom