• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

Yoshino...re-release...

Frosty is doing his best to stay calm...
iYMkImx5rH1ta.gif

Femto.

Why would they do that when there's the new Saber Alter coming?

Until I see it painted, I still prefer their first release of her. But even then I still doubt I'll prefer the new one because I personally think the older one will go better with Saber Triumphant and the recently released Saber Extra.

Edit: Not to mention the new one is 1/8 and the other two Sabers that I have are 1/7, so the scale will be a bit off.

gokieks

Aniplex USA put up that 10th Anniversary Saber will be available from US retailers at about the same time, so I guess I didn't have to create an Aniplex+ JP account and order it to be forwarded via Tenso after all. Not like I can cancel now though, so oh well.

Half tempted to order another one. ¬_¬

I'm having trouble deciding on Mordred here. I really like the look of her, even though that grin / sneer is a bit goofy. But I have no exposure to Fate / Stay Night outside the three zillion Saber figures I've seen. Plus she's another May release. :O

Sayla goes up for sale soon, and she's out in July. She's the priority, I think. And Sakura bishoujo is looking to be a September release according to MFC.

Acid08

Banned
Question about FigInStock:

Instead of putting "Yui Hirasawa" can I put "figma Yui Hirasawa" to get specific pre-owned alerts for the figma of her? Or will it fuck up since they're listed on Ami as "figma - Yui Hirasawa".

I don't know how much you can refine your alerts, seems spotty.

Instead of putting "Yui Hirasawa" can I put "figma Yui Hirasawa" to get specific pre-owned alerts for the figma of her? Or will it fuck up since they're listed on Ami as "figma - Yui Hirasawa".

I used to have mine set up like that, but I noticed I wasn't receiving any results at all. Even when I physically went to AmiAmi's pre-owned page and saw the figure up, FigInStock wouldn't send a notice. I got it to start working right when I dropped all words except the name.

Yeah, it'll throw you some false alarms over prize figures, or scales, or other things you're not looking for, but it seems to be the only fail-safe way to have it work.

ive found it best to play it safe and make sure you just use something simpler, and just cry when you get a notice for the wrong thing

Though for the saber I got "Triumphant Excalibur" did make it easy

Acid08

Banned
Yoshino still not up on AmiAmi D:

I used to have mine set up like that, but I noticed I wasn't receiving any results at all. Even when I physically went to AmiAmi's pre-owned page and saw the figure up, FigInStock wouldn't send a notice. I got it to start working right when I dropped all words except the name.

Yeah, it'll throw you some false alarms over prize figures, or scales, or other things you're not looking for, but it seems to be the only fail-safe way to have it work.

ive found it best to play it safe and make sure you just use something simpler, and just cry when you get a notice for the wrong thing

Though for the saber I got "Triumphant Excalibur" did make it easy

haha this is what I was afraid of. I had an alert set for Mami Tomoe a while back and got like 5 or so emails a day for items. Putting them in for each of the K-On girls....phone is gonna be blowing up non-stop :p

Thanks for the answers though!

apricot

Wow I'm gone for a couple weeks and FigGAF is already 164 pages into OT4! Hello OT4

I think I'll definitely have to jump on Yoshino this time – I've been kicking myself for not preordering her last year! (that was when I still adhered to my "no figures from series you don't know" rule, haha. Oh how the mighty have fallen)

Ordered Kotori and 2 of Yoshino, might order a 3rd, not to resell but because she's so cute and I might want an army of them each with different faces :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom