• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
I would buy all of those GBF ladies if they were 1/8 and not 1/10. Why MegaHouse!? WRYYYYYYY!?

Ordered Sayla and Akira, tho. LOL at HLJ charging list price for both of them.

Yeah, 1/10 is lame but GBF is like my favorite thing ever so I'll buy them as long as they look good.

Unfortunately the China and Rinko figures don't look great :(

But that second shot is awful, does she really look that bad in hand?

None of the prize figures do much for me, and the two Koto figures of Hajime and Nagito don't float my boat either. I thought about getting the Koto one coin sets, but
considering how half the cast has a second look through most of the game it feels like there should have been a third set of figures... I mean it's not Fuyuhiko without an eye patch.

I went for the Junko prize figure instead of the scale. I like the scale's pose but the hair color bothers me. It's way more pink than that!

Einbroch

Banned
WE. HAVE. MIKU!

VvesRXK.jpg

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
I have the Junko and really like it, but her hair color is darker than in the prerelease shots, so it depends on how picky you are about details. You should be able to get her for pretty cheap.

What are you talking about? There's nothing wrong with her in the 2nd pic besides that it's a crappy cell phone pic. I've had her since day 1 and love it.

I guess some people were upset she has brown instead of pink or blonde hair.

I went for the Junko prize figure instead of the scale. I like the scale's pose but the hair color bothers me. It's way more pink than that!

The hair color looks completely off, instead of the blondish pink it should be it's some ugly brownish color. I've got a Queen's Blade Siggy with the hair color is shoulda been so it's not like it couldn't have been done, and the prize figures look too pink.

If Catherine came out like this:

I would have complained (hell people complained that the yellow used was too green when she came out)...

Sort of relieved, I want the figures but need to budget for them.
Yeah, just to put this into sharper perspective, they have had the Walking Dead license for nearly 2 years, and other then prototypes, the only thing that has been released so far were the two zombies that Michonne had tied to her.

Waiting for threezero figures is worse then figmas...

The hair color looks completely off, instead of the blondish pink it should be it's some ugly brownish color. I've got a Queen's Blade Siggy with the hair color is shoulda been so it's not like it couldn't have been done, and the prize figures look too pink.

I would have complained (hell people complained that the yellow used was too green when she came out)...

Yeah, just to put this into sharper perspective, they have had the Walking Dead license for nearly 2 years, and other then prototypes, the only thing that has been released so far were the two zombies that Michonne had tied to her.

Waiting for threezero figures is worse then figmas...

well to be fair, her hair is a bit green lol

Also wow Mariott at AX is totally sold out. its been like 2 days?

kewlmyc

oh wow, he stands without the base? i accidentally scratched the base when Naegi's foot didn't go into the holes tightly. really annoys me...

Actually he doesn't. The power of very small pieces of double sided tape is strong.

Acid08

Banned
So it says the Vader and Storm Trooper nendos are for sale "in Japan only." Does that mean they can't be shipped to the US or.....?

So it says the Vader and Storm Trooper nendos are for sale "in Japan only." Does that mean they can't be shipped to the US or.....?

AmiAmi and GSC won't sell them internationally directly. You'll either have to go through a proxy or from a third party seller like BiJ that'll sell them internationally.

Speaking of which:
Stormtrooper
Darth Vader

Then again, AmiAmi has them?
Stromtrooper
Darth Vader

Maybe it'll be like the Elsa nendo, up for a bit before it's taken down.

Einbroch

Banned

If it's on their international site, and you order it, you'll get it. They might remove it from their site, but if you get that order in you're good.

Acid08

Banned
AmiAmi and GSC won't sell them internationally directly. You'll either have to go through a proxy or from a third party seller like BiJ that'll sell them internationally.

Speaking of which:
Stormtrooper
Darth Vader

If it's on their international site, and you order it, you'll get it. They might remove it from their site, but if you get that order in you're good.

Conflicting info! WHO DO I BELIEVE????

johnsmith

remember me

Meh, doesn't bother me. Catherine and Junko are both 2 of my favorites.

I have a ton of star wars Acton figures so I'll pass on the Nendos. Can't wait for people to mix and match the heads though. Hopefully we'll get a sexy Sonico Vader.

RMI

Banned
got my jubilee in the mail today from amazon and can confirm that my wallet has indeed received a bishoujo death sentence. Can't wait for Sakura now. Also pleasantly surprised she came with the retro shades, they look awesome.

got my jubilee in the mail today from amazon and can confirm that my wallet has indeed received a bishoujo death sentence. Can't wait for Sakura now. Also pleasantly surprised she came with the retro shades, they look awesome.

Get Cammy and Chunners now.

kewlmyc

Lol at e2046 changing my EMS tracking number without telling me. Also despite being EMS, it's been stuck in China for 4 days. It'll get here when it gets here I guess, first time ordering anything from China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom