• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
The last two days of pre-orders hit me hard.

Alter Chitoge
Sayla Mass
Fumina Hoshino
Nendo Stormtrooper
Nendo Darth Vader

The last two days of pre-orders hit me hard.

Alter Chitoge
Sayla Mass
Fumina Hoshino
Nendo Stormtrooper
Nendo Darth Vader

I was surprised by the new Akira going up for pre-order. I knew I was buying Sayla, but then BAM! A one-two punch of space girls. Same release month, too.

Tidd

These Star Wars Nendoroids.. but why in August? ;__; I hope that my schedule for next semester allows me to take a part-time job. Oh god, I know how my orders will look like if I get one.

Put in my order for a Darth and Trooper Nendo at amiami.

Good Smile Racing also just announced pre-orders for figma Racing Miku 2015...but I have until June to pre-order so I'm not in a rush.

My wallet hates me, yo.

darklin0

Banned
I lied.

QWTtig8.png

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Settled for Darth Vader and just one Storm Trooper.

Smart to keep the Storm Trooper price low. Not like you have much options for face plates or accessories anyway.

Zerojul

Woke up to those Star Wars Nendo preorders, awesome. Plus, I had nothing in August and it's my birthday. Wonderful present to myself.

The question is if they use the usual faceplate and hair. If they do it will be fun to do face swaps too!
Oh, the possibilities !!!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Poi poi poi... So annoying. I hope she sinks next.

Wouldn't really matter seeing as before the upgrade she was pretty much poi-ntless character.

Damn customs, my Ami Feb order has been in the country since last Sunday, and it's still 'awaiting customs charging'. Just slap on a token amount for me to pay and push it through like you always do, you bunch of slackers >[

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
well to be fair, her hair is a bit green lol
Oh, it is a little too green, but it's just the wrong shade of yellow, not a different color all together...
Now get Komaeda to go with him. They're a set after all.

cMvyBKa.png

Fuck
Nagito, fucking fuck that fucking fucker... Figures even got him in a martyr pose, he deserved to be killed by someone in a worse fashion then he killed himself in, and I refuse to blame Chiaki for his death and fuck him and the game for making that happen...

Whoa these look really good together.

Haven't played Danganronpa so I have no desire to get them...yet.

I felt the same, until I played them, so stay away until you can splurge a little...

That said with Danganronpa 3 announced to be being in the works, you don't have to rush, but you don't want to wait until it comes out either or you'll be 4 games behind which can make it more daunting to get in to them. Just stay out of topics related to the game, people drop spoilers like it's nothing.

Meh, doesn't bother me. Catherine and Junko are both 2 of my favorites.

I find it hard to believe that I might have a bigger stick up my butt then you over figure accuracy, as I'd have pre-ordered the Vertex Yukari had I played Persona 3, even if her face is a bit off she's at least colored right...

Lol at e2046 changing my EMS tracking number without telling me. Also despite being EMS, it's been stuck in China for 4 days. It'll get here when it gets here I guess, first time ordering anything from China.

E2046 take their time with shipping, but everything I ordered always arrived eventually.

Damn customs, my Ami Feb order has been in the country since last Sunday, and it's still 'awaiting customs charging'. Just slap on a token amount for me to pay and push it through like you always do, you bunch of slackers >[
Yeah same here, my order is just sitting there with nothing happening, and I went with EMS to speed it along LOL... Once again all my SAL registered stuff came straight to the house already (of course that was all NY/Anime jungle/Mandarake)

Love the skintone, but I guess there is such a thing as too big/too curvy for me...

Theonik

GSC is offering replacement parts for the people who got the wrong joints for their I-401 nendoroids.
If you ordered from their store you should be getting a replacement part regardless. Otherwise you need to fill in their form. There are details in the MFC comments for her.

Zerojul

GSC is offering replacement parts for the people who got the wrong joints for their I-401 nendoroids.
If you ordered from their store you should be getting a replacement part regardless. Otherwise you need to fill in their form. There are details in the MFC comments for her.

GSC being awesome, as always.

Just got a mail from Ami:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping at AmiAmi.

This message is being sent to all customers who have purchased "Nendoroid - Kantai Collection -Kan Colle- I-401" (FIGURE-008720).

We have received notification from the maker that some quantities of this item may have the wrong colored thighs.

Defect: Tanned
Correct: Not tanned

Due to this issue, our store will be providing you with a replacement part after they have been received from the maker. The replacement for this part is expected to arrive in late March. The replacement part will have its own item code and the shipment of the part will have its own order ID number that will be displayed on your order history page. A price for the replacement part as well as shipping costs will also be shown but there will be no additional charges to you, and you will receive the replacement for free.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your kind understanding.

Best regards,
AmiAmi

Nice touch.

Yeah same here, my order is just sitting there with nothing happening, and I went with EMS to speed it along LOL... Once again all my SAL registered stuff came straight to the house already (of course that was all NY/Anime jungle/Mandarake)

smh

What galls me most is the handling fee they swipe, while providing such a lacklustre scattershot service. It's little wonder that the competition is eating them alive in terms of quality of service - I'd rather pay DHL a little extra as they can miraculously get packages to me in a minimum of 2 days from Japan, meanwhile Parcelforce can have a parcel sat with them for longer than it took to get it from one country to the next! /rant

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Postal service is an odd thing. One of those services you don't have a choice in but still have to pay for. I mean while it would be more overhead they should technically contact you and ask if you want them to handle the customs paperwork on your behalf.

Postal service is an odd thing. One of those services you don't have a choice in but still have to pay for. I mean while it would be more overhead they should technically contact you and ask if you want them to handle the customs paperwork on your behalf.

They've stuck so doggedly to antiquated methods, certainly here in the UK. The world is smaller than it's ever been, so why should it be so difficult to run efficient logistics between countries? Amazon Japan lets me pay estimated import duty up front, which they will then refund if it's found that I paid too much - the deviation isn't massive so I'm cool with doing it that way. Why the heck that isn't more widespread, I just don't know.

Theonik

smh

What galls me most is the handling fee they swipe, while providing such a lacklustre scattershot service. It's little wonder that the competition is eating them alive in terms of quality of service - I'd rather pay DHL a little extra as they can miraculously get packages to me in a minimum of 2 days from Japan, meanwhile Parcelforce can have a parcel sat with them for longer than it took to get it from one country to the next! /rant
Parcelfarce gonna parcelfarce. Worst is waiting for a letter to arrive 2 days after you need to pay so you can use the enclosed code to pay and have your parcel delivered. How pointless is that?

You do have the option to opt-out but the sender needs to specify it when sending the package. Law allows them to do this otherwise. Private couriers on the other hand have to ask you which is kind of silly considering Parcelfarce is privatised anyway and that's the reason these charges even exist in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom