• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
they should rework the policy where loyal customers are given more leeway. I mean, if we purchased from them for years for a huge amount of money, there should be a way for their systems to let customers like us cancel without worries.

Since I started buying from them last year I would say I have successfully canceled 3 or 4 things. Some cancel requests were shot down though...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Naru Nendo with this face, please.
L3STR3a.jpg

Soon a world where female nendos have manly looking faces.

I'm still here. They just recombined some stuff for me last night by request. I got more lives than DBZ Freeza.

Edit: Here it is, I found the email. Not exactly light reading.

By the way just curious, what happened to this order after the 10 day period? Do they just auto cancel it after that?

WAHOO! I finally got a "we missed you" slip from the post office, meaning one of my SAL shipments is here. SAL has been shit lately, it's been three or four weeks since these things shipped. It's either my Samurai recolor, or my Wo-kyuu Dekacchu. Wo Wo Wo-kyuu Deka Deka Deka-cchu-cchu-cchu

L3STR3a.jpg

Soon a world where female nendos have manly looking faces.

We can only hope.

By the way just curious, what happened to this order after the 10 day period? Do they just auto cancel it after that?

Yeah. In fact, I got the cancellation emails a day or two before the one I posted. They just said order was cancelled yadda yadda because we were unable to confirm payment by such and such a date.

WAHOO! I finally got a "we missed you" slip from the post office, meaning one of my SAL shipments is here. SAL has been shit lately, it's been three or four weeks since these things shipped. It's either my Samurai recolor, or my Wo-kyuu Dekacchu. Wo Wo Wo-kyuu Deka Deka Deka-cchu-cchu-cchu
Omlet and I have you way beat on SAL time...

They didn't give me a Chaika nendo or a Kohina nendo, yet where getting a Fate/Stay Night Shirou nendo....

So my faith in GSC is dead, but if they did a Naru one, it would be restored.

It's kind of astounding that they haven't done any Naru figures. I thought Japan went fucking crazy for lolis. They make enough figures of half-naked ones, but the minute one comes along that's fully-clothed, that's a no-go? Thanks a lot, Japan.

kewlmyc

It's kind of astounding that they haven't done any Naru figures. I thought Japan went fucking crazy for lolis. They make enough figures of half-naked ones, but the minute one comes along that's fully-clothed, that's a no-go? Thanks a lot, Japan.

Probably because she actually acts like a child instead of some creepy sex symbol.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It was pretty clear to me after how they handled the Nico nendo that the entire set is intended to be 'on-stage expressions only'. What a waste.
Yeah, but every time they show off another one I'm reminded of what a wasted opportunity it all was.

Yeah the LL Nendos are a big disappointment.

Still buying them all.
I just went for the Honoka scale instead. The other thing, which also made me decide against the Petites (which I originally considered as a substitute), is that they all have similar outfits. Would have preferred one of their other stage clothes that reflects their image colours so they would look a bit more different. I know there are differences, but from a distance they're all white tops with red and black skirts.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
From today:
VMWY8tl.png

Yeah, the LL nendos' optionals are kind of lame. Lot of missed opportunities in those nendos.

I still bought Nico's nendo anyway because Nico is the best.

Hot damn you ordered your nendo wo-class like a month before I did and you still don't have her yet...

Did you have her shipped via boatg̶i̶r̶l̶?

omlet

Too many abs? Not enough life? Not familiar with sauce material?
Actually, none of the above. That body is 10/10. I just have too many other things ordered right now.

I kind of want to order her even though I don't know what series she is from. Does it all go downhill from here? :p
I ordered that one, too. Don't worry, we're here to catch you as you fall off the cliff..

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/286429

Don't mess with this student council president.

Her axe is so big you attach the stand to it and not her. I dont like how long they made the handle since it is too long. Other than that she is great. I tried to pull off this pose but the axe is too high.

Figmas continue to impress me.
Thanks Ragingnight.

Acid08

Banned
Talking of nendo faces, seeing the Honoka figma with all those expressions and accessories makes the LvLv nendos even more disappointing.

I mean just watch this Umi video and the lovely expressions she pulls.

Then look at what GSC gives us for her nendo.
TrdVbZM.jpg

Boooo! I say boooo!
Yeah, they never look that great. Just super simple. The Honoka figma is simple too but idk, I like it more. Like you said it has better faces and accessories. I'm in for at least a few of those LL figmas.

Recieved Snow Miku 2013 and Halloween Miku today and set up the Batman I got last week.
I absolutely love that Halloween Miku. How much did you get her for?

She's adorable.
Still not watching Idolm@ster anything

I kinda want to. Star Spangled Butt calls to me.

Recieved Snow Miku 2013 and Halloween Miku today and set up the Batman I got last week.

Lovely pictures.

Don't mess with this student council president.

Her axe is so big you attach the stand to it and not her. I dont like how long they made the handle since it is too long. Other than that she is great. I tried to pull off this pose but the axe is too high.

Figmas continue to impress me.
Thanks Ragingnight.

Goddamn that looks amazing, someday I'll get one.

I have a SAL registered shipment that looks like that.
Did you also try tracking it via USPS if you're in the US?
When I did it that way it was the same as the Japanese site for quite some time until a day or two ago when it showed that it had hit the area and was scheduled to be delivered today.
Mine was shipped 2/10 as well.

omlet

Should I watch that? Is it good for someone that never watches anime?
In all honesty, no, it really is not. It's maximum SHAFT and maximum -monogatari and it is probably a little too much for someone not used to anime.

Then again maybe you'd like that.

If you want to get an idea, just look up the toothbrushing scene for an idea of what you'd be getting into.

kewlmyc

Ah yes... Kiss-shot Acerola-Orion Heart-under-blade.

She finally got painted after several years of being a sculpt.

Blame it on the fact that the movie adaption of the book she stars in got indefinitely delayed. Not sure why, the Monogatari series prints money, so releasing a movie at the height of its popularity would have made sense, but whatever. Maybe Shaft wasn't expecting Madoka to be as big as it was and they focused all development on that series instead.

Nictel

In all honesty, no, it really is not. It's maximum SHAFT and maximum -monogatari and it is probably a little too much for someone not used to anime.

Then again maybe you'd like that.

If you want to get an idea, just look up the toothbrushing scene for an idea of what you'd be getting into.

Yeah that's a bit too much for me. Even though the version with Guile's Theme might be the most awesome thing I've seen this month.

Also MFC here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom