• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlmyc

Yeah, I basically tipped them over slightly and stood "inside" them, then pushed upwards over my head against the inside of the top to lift them to where the bottom was about as high as my knees which was enough to get them up on the raiser.

Edti: I'm almost 6' tall so I could do it this way. If it sounds like it won't work for you (health concerns, not tall enough, etc.) then you'll probably want 2 people.

Naw, that should work for me. I just have to remember how to get the doors off.

CHIAKI IS ACTUALLY COMING OUT THIS MONTH

LOL OF COURSE NOT

I was expecting it but it still hurts. It actually doesn't hurt as bad as I thought. Having to rebuy Kyoko Sakura spiked my order up this month and I don't have much to buy in April, so I'm good.

Acid08

Banned
Full update:

Shipping out from GSC on the 25th March 2015:
Max Factory - figma Nagato
Max Factory - figma Sinon

Shipping out from GSC on the 26th March 2015:
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Plus: Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru - Rubber Straps
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Plus: Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru - IC Sticker Set
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Plus: Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru - Multi-stand
TOMYTEC - Nendoroid Ruko Kominato
TOMYTEC - Nendoroid Tama
Penguin Parade - Rias Gremory: Slingshot Ver.

Arrival at wholesale stores on the 30th March 2015:
Gift - Charlotte Dunois: Swimsuit Ver.

The following products have had their release dates changed:

Delayed from March 2015 to April 2015:
Phat! Company - Chiaki Nanami
Phat! Company - Sachiko Koshimizu: Self-Proclaimed Cute Ver.
Phat! Company - Sachiko Koshimizu: Self-Proclaimed Cute Ver. - On Stage Edition
Phat! Company - Mental Model Takao
Phat! Company - Miki Hoshii
FREEing - Elizabeth Mably: Button Shirt Ver.
FREEing - Racing Miku: Sepang Ver.
FREEing - Lingyin Huang: Cat Ver.
FREEing - Houki Shinonono: Kitsune Miko Ver.
ThreeA - WBR REMUS
ThreeA - THE WORLD OF ISOBELLE PASCHA
ThreeA - HALO UNSC
threezero - APHRODITE A
threezero - Game of Thrones Eddard Stark
threezero - RoboCop EM-208
threezero - RoboCop1.0

kewlmyc

Full update:

If you factor in original release month, then Nanami is next to be released since she's now the farthest from her release month.
Even though the Kill Me Baby figure was supposed to be released in January while Nanami was supposed to be in December, so clearly Phat doesn't care about releasing things in order of announcement.

Now, who I really feel bad for are people still waiting for GSC's Mikasa. Poor bastards.

Acid08

Banned
So if something that's supposed to come out this month isn't listed here then what does that mean? You'd think if stuff was getting delayed that it would have just been announced now.

raven777

185335.jpg

Delayed again??? come on...

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Bertille is up -http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-010819

Nice butt, but she is more expensive than Celia and Mio unfortunately.

Pre-ordered... Even though I know there will be a sun burnt one later.

Full update:

Nooooo!

Phat! Company - Chiaki Nanami
threezero - Game of Thrones Eddard Stark

:( Oh well, at least I haven't been waiting for Chiaki as long as the rest of you, and I didn't expect Ned until June, but he's already paid for...

TAKAO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Still debating Bertille-sama. Getting her would mean getting Celia-senai at least. Hmm.

Getting just Bertille and Celia myself, if I get the third girl I'll end up in "need all of them mode" which I don't want to be in...

Acid08

Banned
Kinda weird, a bunch of stuff popped up on Ami pre-owned earlier(mostly Sold Out/ 0 yen), disappeared, and haven't gone back up since. AFAIK it was the only update today as none of the items appeared before today. Seems weird.

Kinda weird, a bunch of stuff popped up on Ami pre-owned earlier(mostly Sold Out/ 0 yen), disappeared, and hasn't gone back up since. AFAIK it was the only update today as none of the items appeared before today. Seems weird.

Their 2nd daily update time will occur in around 45mins, they might be back then.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
I wonder if GSC Mikasa DX is coming this month, there's still time to show up on next weeks list of stuff getting released, of course she could just be delayed again. The GSC Eren supposed to be next month, no DX version so maybe he'll show up on time.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Getting just Bertille and Celia myself, if I get the third girl I'll end up in "need all of them mode" which I don't want to be in...

Having watched the show, my favorite girls are Celia, Noel, and Lisa. Noel's sister would be nice too, but she's not a jouster since she's wheelchair-bound. I usually just stick to characters I really like, but this Bertille figure looks so nice. Plus she was amusing in the show, being a somewhat dumb ojousama.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Having watched the show, my favorite girls are Celia, Noel, and Lisa. Noel's sister would be nice too, but she's not a jouster since she's wheelchair-bound. I usually just stick to characters I really like, but this Bertille figure looks so nice. Plus she was amusing in the show, being a somewhat dumb ojousama.

I saw it was on cruchyroll last night and started watching it, only watched up to the first duel and Bertille was awesome. Cemented the purchase. Celia wasn't in it much yet, but I always thought she was the main character based on merchandise made the past few years. I don't care for Mio at all though, the supporting cast are all better then her lol.

Bombless

I saw it was on cruchyroll last night and started watching it, only watched up to the first duel and Bertille was awesome. Cemented the purchase. Celia wasn't in it much yet, but I always thought she was the main character based on merchandise made the past few years. I don't care for Mio at all though, the supporting cast are all better then her lol.

Bertille was my fav (see gif I posted earlier) and Celia-senpai is a godess. Mio though?
BY6oLBb.gif

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Bertille was my fav (see gif I posted earlier) and Celia-senpai is a godess. Mio though?
BY6oLBb.gif

When I realized the anime was focusing on Mio I was all like :

S3cbjYT.gif

Then the horse got a hold of Bertille and I was like "ok, I can look past Mio for great justice"
(and black lace pantys)

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Expect new Prison School figures in the near future...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4AU-9D2pag

Would be nice to see it adapted properly, but I doubt that will happen, but some bigger scaled figures would be nice.

------------------

Was reading the statue forum and while nothing been shown yet, it seems Gecco will be doing Berserk statues and will make an announcement later this year. Man, the year of Berserk merchandise continues, but does the manga ever update? Noooope..

Link to the thread:
http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=148577

Was reading the statue forum and while nothing been shown yet, it seems Gecco will be doing Berserk statues and will make an announcement later this year. Man, the year of Berserk merchandise continues, but does the manga ever update? Noooope..

Link to the thread:
http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=148577

After Raiden I'm really looking forward to their work, so I hope this is true. The examples in that thread are reason enough to believe it would be good.

I am giving serious thought into this months order being my last from Ami for a while. Some unexpected bills piled on me and my taxes look worse than I expected. I realize asking them to cancel my remaining orders will more than likely result in a ban sadly. I would love to avoid that but seeing as I just asked them to cancel some stuff for this month I doubt they will be to happy with me. I am in no way leaving the hobby just taking a break. If the ban does fall there are only two thing I am majorly concerned about reordering, the last two Kongou sisters (Haruna and Kirishima) Nendos due out in May. I can always try to snag them through Crunchyroll or someone else later though.

I thought about keeping this to myself but I figured I would share...I know others have gone through similar situations in the past. That and I didn't want to muddle the thread with my personal dealings with Ami in this kind of situation. I won't lie, I have considered just not paying my April bill and see if they let me slide enough to pay for my May order but I doubt it. Plus I feel kinda wrong for doing so.

Not really looking for much from this just venting something that has been on my mind since my Mailman dropped off doom in my mailbox on Saturday lol.

Kudo

Related to my earlier 2 months lost AmiAmi SAL package I just received message from Post that they have one package for me that didn't fit in mail, wish me luck everyone, It's time my Reiko came home, can't think anything else that wouldn't fit mail..

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I am giving serious thought into this months order being my last from Ami for a while. Some unexpected bills piled on me and my taxes look worse than I expected. I realize asking them to cancel my remaining orders will more than likely result in a ban sadly. I would love to avoid that but seeing as I just asked them to cancel some stuff for this month I doubt they will be to happy with me. I am in no way leaving the hobby just taking a break. If the ban does fall there are only two thing I am majorly concerned about reordering, the last two Kongou sisters (Haruna and Kirishima) Nendos due out in May. I can always try to snag them through Crunchyroll or someone else later though.

I thought about keeping this to myself but I figured I would share...I know others have gone through similar situations in the past. That and I didn't want to muddle the thread with my personal dealings with Ami in this kind of situation. I won't lie, I have considered just not paying my April bill and see if they let me slide enough to pay for my May order but I doubt it. Plus I feel kinda wrong for doing so.

Not really looking for much from this just venting something that has been on my mind since my Mailman dropped off doom in my mailbox on Saturday lol.

I hope things perk up for you. Maybe they'll understand if you spell out that your financial situation has changed, and you need to cancel all currently open orders, but would love to return later. I have to think that this happens often, considering how far in advance people pre-order figures, right?

I've definitely slowed pre-orders myself from last year.

I hope things perk up for you. Maybe they'll understand if you spell out that your financial situation has changed, and you need to cancel all currently open orders, but would love to return later. I have to think that this happens often, considering how far in advance people pre-order figures, right?

I've definitely slowed pre-orders myself from last year.

Thanks, ya sadly that good news I posted about a while back didn't pan out. As usual a new employer loves my portfolio but doesn't want me because I don't have a degree....ugh.

I need to save for a bit after these bills and maybe get a few things here and there later in the year.

RMI

Banned

Bummer, hope it all works out. Definitely don't pay for items you no longer have to have if it puts you into an uncomfortable situation. I don't think you'll get banned for asking for more cancellations unless it's really egregious. This is a hobby, you shouldn't have to stress out over it.

Bummer, hope it all works out. Definitely don't pay for items you no longer have to have if it puts you into an uncomfortable situation. I don't think you'll get banned for asking for more cancellations unless it's really egregious. This is a hobby, you shouldn't have to stress out over it.

I have a decent amount on order so I could see them just banning me or giving me a ultimatum of cancelling everything and that is the last time they will cancel something. Either was is fine for me right now lol.

Thanks though, everyhthing will sort itself out and I will keep buying little things here and there. The way I should have been from the start lol. Ami is a dangerous site for someone like me.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes

Sorry to hear that. Hope you can recover quickly though!

RMI

Banned
Thanks though, everyhthing will sort itself out and I will keep buying little things here and there. The way I should have been from the start lol. Ami is a dangerous site for someone like me.

I know this feeling. I went through a period of expensive back to back months but since have slowed down quite a lot to where some months I don't get any figs at all. It's nice for both my wallet and my closet space haha. All those boxes really start adding up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom