• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

omlet

Lighting modifications complete!

At least for now, until I come up with an idea I like better.

BEFORE
70x3SV0.jpg

F4S2PQ2.jpg

AFTER
UHB8CfN.jpg

From front with lights off. Still some reflection from rear glass but much better!
DDsINry.jpg

Gonna be rearranging some things this month as my orders from early/mid February finally trickle in :D!

Ryuuroden

Lighting modifications complete!

At least for now, until I come up with an idea I like better.

Gonna be rearranging some things this month as my orders from early/mid February finally trickle in :D!

Looks beautiful. I will do something like this in the far future.

Bombless

Translation of the related page implies this is going to be a series? Like we may actually see more of the panzers from the show? I'm not sure if I'd want them without their crew in Figma form, but I'm definately on board for the ausf d.

Also, how can they make a FigFix of Anchovy when there's no Figma? Bastards.

The tank is part of the Figma Vehicles series.

Acid08

Banned
Got Akemi Homura from Kewl today!

She looks amazing! Right up there with Sayaka and Mami. Thanks again Kewl! I was bummed that my Madoka collection would be incomplete for a while since she's priced much higher than the other girls. Super happy I was able to get her in such good shape from you :)

darklin0

Banned
February haul.

Candy Toy Bulma was an impulse add, no ragrets. Also the LoZ scarf, right in time for summer. :D
I live in Cali, above 80 degrees F today.

I got the Batman nendo as a gift but now I don't want to part ways with it. T-T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom