• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
Preorders in April! http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10251.html

tumblr_nlcvju4uc61sqqtwzo7_1280.jpg

Finally a shot of the rear end.
YES YES YES!!!!!!

Day 1, 0, -1 I need it.

SerTapTap

My problem is I've been too trigger happy lately...

How so? Only a few times have I seen maybe a 50% discount (which yeah is pretty big) on stuff I would have/did buy, and that's pretty rare. But prices easily go double or go straight up unobtainable if you don't get it early. As long as I really do want it and I have the money it seems I generally have a lot more to lose by missing out than waiting for a drop that may never come.

Beyond that my only problem is how many figures there are. If only I had narrower tastes.

Wow, the paint on that looks really incredible.

No kidding, she is going to do another blog on her tomorrow, hopefully with a preorder date announcement. If she is a GSC exclusive I will more than likely order. Hopefully that would mean she would be available this fall.

souhait

Neo Member
sword boys taking over~

especially with that quality, I wouldn't mind getting them even if they aren't my favorite characters

I'm gonna be an easy mark on the Tourabu nendos, I like most of the designs. Even the ones that have some wonky proportions in their art would probably still look good in nendo form.

So I got a thing.

So right off the bat, this box is heavy. It feels heavier than you would think.

Ok so the paint is nice and posing was easy. Nendoroids are deceptively heavy.

Holy hell. These are the tightest pegs ever and my fingers are starting to hurt hurt from switching the neck pegs.

Final Thoughts: So I can definitly see why people love Nendos and I will probably get more, I already have Yuki Yuna preordered. I don't see myself falling too deep into the hole though because I just prefer Figmas and scales.

SerTapTap

Is DHL's tracking info usually wrong? It lists my delivery location as a city 80 miles away but it was delivered correctly. Weirds me out because there's 3 more expensive packages coming from them to the same address.

My favorite sword boy. Day 1 preorder.

Hopefully more bishies (besides the ones announced at WonFes) are being made into nendo too.

Kinda weird that there aren't. But I did notice when leafing through Amazon.jp that almost all figs (even fairly innocuous ones) they had this big "target market: boys" is one of the main features listed on each which is kind of weird. I know lots of girls that collect figures (even of "targeting male" characters like Sonico), seems weird to be so narrow.

Einbroch

Banned
Is DHL's tracking info usually wrong? It lists my delivery location as a city 80 miles away but it was delivered correctly. Weirds me out because there's 3 more expensive packages coming from them to the same address.

Yeah, it said it was shipping my package to northeast Indianapolis when I'm like 60 miles away. It's always been wrong, but got to my house all the same.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
How so? Only a few times have I seen maybe a 50% discount (which yeah is pretty big) on stuff I would have/did buy, and that's pretty rare. But prices easily go double or go straight up unobtainable if you don't get it early. As long as I really do want it and I have the money it seems I generally have a lot more to lose by missing out than waiting for a drop that may never come.

Beyond that my only problem is how many figures there are. If only I had narrower tastes.

I still have too broad a spectrum of things to buy, every time I cut back on one thing three new things sprout out. I just played through danganronpa, watched gurren lagan and am 25 hours into persona 4. Of course these are all insanely good things to get into, but collecting stuff from them takes away from the other figures I wanted to get, like Marie from Starless.

It's finally here! Can't wait to get home and take pictures.

The drill that pierces the heavens?

I'm not one to say lewd things about a lady :O

My massive 90k Amiami order came in today yay! Though have to wait until tomorrow before I can take some pictures, it's raining outside and my interior lighting is awful. I hope to have my massive February loot post done and up by Thursday!

Yes I accidentally added an extra 0 XD

Einbroch

Banned
My massive 900k Amiami order came in today yay! Though have to wait until tomorrow before I can take some pictures, it's raining outside and my interior lighting is awful. I hope to have my massive February loot post done and up by Thursday!

I know it's you, but I'm going to assume that was meant to be a 90k.

My massive 900k Amiami order came in today yay! Though have to wait until tomorrow before I can take some pictures, it's raining outside and my interior lighting is awful. I hope to have my massive February loot post done and up by Thursday!

Did you put an extra zero there or am I reading right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom