• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, it is no big deal. For a moment though I thought you got an entire pre-owned update of AmiAmi.

For now.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well, femto is quite a big spender, too. He ordered that $1200 Guts statue from Max Factory. And we all know he's gonna cave on Femto as well, obviously.

I'm not nearly rich enough to buy out all of ami's pre-owned lol though maybe if I didn't buy anything for a year I could. Would make one heck of a box lol Yeah, Shinobu is really tempting and on on the border of adding her to my june order X_X a friend is having me watch Bakemonogatari and her and hachikuji are my favorites. I'm also half tempted to add another Lloyd and Asbel too. Asbel especially is a beautiful figure.

RMI

Banned
I'm not nearly rich enough to buy out all of ami's pre-owned lol though maybe if I didn't buy anything for a year I could. Would make one heck of a box lol Yeah, Shinobu is really tempting and on on the border of adding her to my june order X_X a friend is having me watch Bakemonogatari and her and hachikuji are my favorites. I'm also half tempted to add another Lloyd and Asbel too. Asbel especially is a beautiful figure.

Mine too. The later Hachikuji story line.... so many feels.

Mine too. The later Hachikuji story line.... so many feels.

Yeah, I'm only on episode 12 of the 1st season so I only watched her initial ark.
Her ending was sad there and was afraid that she'd disappear from the anime after she finally found her home but glad she came back. Her and Araragi's conversations are funny
Yay for my 1st time figuring out how to use spoiler tags lol

Keyword is at the moment. :)

I had an itch to add the pallet of LL cards too the other day lol. Can't wait to see that loot!

Yeah thats for sure, still 3 more months of items that can be announced for PO or god fobit get delayed from previous orders to June lol I will be making sure to take a break the 2nd half of the year though maybe just one or 2 figures that I really want as this 1st half is very huge. 42k march, 80k april, 29k may, 138k june, 45k july all not including shipping X_X

SerTapTap

Katsuragi arrived! (more shots)

CAVRUR9UMAAKmtt.jpg

I need a proper camera some day

chrono01

She looks cute. No idea who she is, but I'm interested in learning more.

Amiami had the Mamiya Marie Starless up, and I hesitated and she's gone...
You can always hold out for SkyTube's Mamiya Marie. She'll be amazing and easily purchasable. I do love Mamiya Marie, though. Those curves...

Sei Shoujo does some incredible work.

My massive 90k Amiami order came in today yay! Though have to wait until tomorrow before I can take some pictures, it's raining outside and my interior lighting is awful. I hope to have my massive February loot post done and up by Thursday!

Yes I accidentally added an extra 0 XD
Haha, 900k. I was about to say. O_O

Still, 90k is a lot. I look forward to seeing your pictures and the human-sized AmiAmi shipping box that accompanies them!

Haha, 900k. I was about to say. O_O

Still, 90k is a lot. I look forward to seeing your pictures and the human-sized AmiAmi shipping box that accompanies them!

Yeah, If i ever win the lottery I'll go on a grand shopping spree and set the record for largest shipping box ever, amiami will have to freight it to me lol

Yeah I should have the post ready by Thursday, need to wait until its sunny tomorrow so I can have light to take pictures of everything. The box isn't as long as I expected but its definitely much more wider then any amiami box ive gotten, its almost a giant square and i had a fun time carrying it from the ground floor to my apartment lol

chrono01

Yeah, If i ever win the lottery I'll go on a grand shopping spree and set the record for largest shipping box ever, amiami will have to freight it to me lol

Yeah I should have the post ready by Thursday, need to wait until its sunny tomorrow so I can have light to take pictures of everything. The box isn't as long as I expected but its definitely much more wider then any amiami box ive gotten, its almost a giant square and i had a fun time carrying it from the ground floor to my apartment lol
Haha, must have been funny to see. I've received a few massive boxes too. Once I wasn't even sure it would fit through the door to my house. It was a tight fit. O_O

Hope they don't black out 3/4 of the screen like they did Terra Formars.
I had to stop watching "The Testament of Sister New Devil" because of that.

Light Beams - The Animation

:/

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Katsuragi arrived! (more shots)

I need a proper camera some day

Looks great.

You can always hold out for SkyTube's Mamiya Marie. She'll be amazing and easily purchasable. I do love Mamiya Marie, though. Those curves...

Sei Shoujo does some incredible work.

I was planning on getting both actually, and Sei Shoujo is amazingly talented, giving the likes of Serpieri with Druuna a run for his money (different styles and cultures but amazing art dedicated to curvy ladies)...

It's actually made of polystone, which is both expensive and fragile. But the material allows for more detail when it comes to sculpting.

Oh cool, I've seem some listing for polystone figures but I don't own any. I will in May though when I get the Witcher 3 CE as it has a polystone figure. But yeah that figure has really nice details.

Ooooh thanks added to wish list, will probably wait for the price to go down a little or so. Also what also made the CE less compelling was that some of the stuff they included was also available with the 360 CE I bought:
I was shacked up in the whacko basket for a while but I'm back.
Welcome back =D, back to Line chat as well we've missed you =')

It's selling for like $75 on ebay from the Japanese LE. Will happily take this one. Price isn't too bad assuming it's free ship like their other stuff has been. Plus it's Noire so I need it regardless.

You can get the LE brand new from $65 to $85. Plus you get a drama CD.

With this, you pay $25 + tax + shipping (no free shipping). Will probably come out to $30ish. Expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom