• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

That delay marks Mikasa's first year anniversary from when she went up for pre-order .

Wow
Yeah this is the sixth time, I believe, that she's been delayed. I feel bad for those that have her pre-ordered, but then [depending on your current pre-orders], a delay could be a positive for you.

Here's hoping the April release will actually stick.

dani_dc

Here's my first acquisition since I got to Japan, Casca Figma from Berserk.

When I saw the figurine I knew I had to get it, easily one of my favorite characters.

Here are some pictures:

YMFoKLI.jpg

aa51TbA.jpg

UPBl0AC.jpg

K824LGb.jpg

rDMfd6E.jpg

X4wpK5j.jpg

ClefPeA.jpg

FS4dAVH.jpg

GFTtgFJ.jpg

uBD6P6y.jpg

qXPawWJ.jpg

J3cjCkj.jpg

uIaImDB.jpg

The feather is super weak though, I kind of already plucked it out by accident and now it hardly stays in place, any hints on how to fix that?

Otherwise really liking the figure, partly because I love the character and there's not much material of her.

Don't have much figures overall, though this might be the start of a new habit.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
MARK MY WORDS...! This drill, will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will be a path for those behind us.

The dreams of those who have fallen! The hopes of those who will follow! Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow!

And that's TENGEN TOPPA!

That's GURREN-LAGANN!

MY DRILL IS THE DRILL, THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!

I now announce my retirement from figure buying as I will never be able to top this.

Awesome, the only thing that would top it would be the original polystone statue this was cast from. But who knows how much that goes for...

Oh, still in stock... Hmmmm...

That's not a tan, it's a skin condition...

That's not a tan line.
THIS is a tan line. *towelgirl.jpg*

Take any pics of her yet? You can link to 'em rather then post them, or post 'em on MFC...

I might regret saying this, but I wonder what your collection looks like Settin.

So do I, I imagine it's black bars as far as the eye can see...

Really? Really, really? Holy shit, wonder when amiami will ask for payment for my end of the month stuff then?

To fix caskas feather dab a tiny bit of super glue on her feather, put it in the joint and keep moving it until it dries, it'll add a tiny crust so that it stays in place but you can still move it around. It's how people fix weak hot toy joints when the screws fail...

All the Berserk figmas are awesome, the medicom figures are awesome, the GSC statues are awesome, the upcoming threezero and gecco figures and statues will be awesome, as well as the god hand figmas...

With Berserk everything is awesome... *cue lego song*

I just got started on Berserk (manga) but I already think Casca is awesome (in fact I think everything about berserk is awesome).
Great pick up !!!

To be at the beginning again and to read it all the first time, what I wouldn't give...

Bah...I see Amatsukaze Figma got a delay. I might pay for her next month but she might be the first casualty in that April order I will cancel.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Bah...I see Amatsukaze Figma got a delay. I might pay for her next month but she might be the first casualty in that April order I will cancel.

Amatsukaze delay means I only have Amiibo Toad for March. They haven't split my order yet and Toad is in stock, so maybe I'll quickly add something before they do...

I love semi-clothed figures like this. This is way sexier than 99% of the actual lewd figures out there.

Oh no, this is a set...I...I might cave....

Agreed on all points, including the set part. Semi-clothed revolution pls.

I hope they update the English blog soon, I want to find out if she is exclusive or not. Either way...more than likely ordering if she is after August.

I didn't read the whole blog, but at the end it's mentioned that you get the illustration postcard no matter which shop you buy from, so that seems like confirmation that she's not exclusive.

Zerojul

I hope they update the English blog soon, I want to find out if she is exclusive or not. Either way...more than likely ordering if she is after August.

ちなみに!
どのお店でご予約いただいても、このポストカードは商品についてきますのでご安心くださいませヽ(*・ω・)人(・ω・*)ノ

Says there you get this postcard :

for preordering her from any store, so she's no exclusive apparently.

Lol. So far out of 5 figure only devil homura is coming. inshun could come out though. I168 in may means I'll get it after market. Sub butts ahoy.

Also not really worried about mcsalsa delay.

Kazzy

They really should have made a Chitanda nendo.

So people can order like 50 of them and recreate this scene

They should have made Hyouka everything! If you're going to be doing base-level pandering, at least do it with something that is worthy of the attention!

I'm tired of seeing a wealth of bullshit for anime, that otherwise should have never seen the light of day.

ちなみに!
どのお店でご予約いただいても、このポストカードは商品についてきますのでご安心くださいませヽ(*・ω・)人(・ω・*)ノ

I am getting her me thinks. I guess I better watch the anime now.

SoldnerKei

now that's another good reason to preorder this... damn!

Hot news for Myth Cloth collectors, following Aiolias' Leo update a few days ago, another two God Cloths got leaked(judging by the low quality of the pics I guess they were leaked)

to avoid spoilers to anyone who will be watching the show I'll just link them
Virgo God Cloth
Aries God Cloth

Zerojul

Hot news for Myth Cloth collectors, following Aiolias' Leo update a few days ago, another two God Cloths got leaked(judging by the low quality of the pics I guess they were leaked)

to avoid spoilers to anyone who will be watching the show I'll just link them
Virgo God Cloth
Aries God Cloth

Holy fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu O_O !!!
And Shaka so soon in the line-up to make things even worse for me. 10k x12 saints x2 bought confirmed.
Thanks for the heads-up ;)

Einbroch

Banned
They just need to stop releasing scales that interest me. Vocaloids + Elins are all I own, plus that Aigis from Kewl.

That Utaha though. Whew. That's...uh, something.

They just need to stop releasing scales that interest me. Vocaloids + Elins are all I own, plus that Aigis from Kewl.

That Utaha though. Whew. That's...uh, something.

Ya...I am 99% sure a order will be placed for me too. So good.

Might order with GSC in case I do kill my Ami account lol

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member

When I saw the figurine I knew I had to get it, easily one of my favorite characters.

Here are some pictures:

The feather is super weak though, I kind of already plucked it out by accident and now it hardly stays in place, any hints on how to fix that?

Otherwise really liking the figure, partly because I love the character and there's not much material of her.

Don't have much figures overall, though this might be the start of a new habit.

Grats Dani! Now buy Guts. And everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom