• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Furiously.

bell-ringer-jack-off-o.gif

mike0dude

did anybody order a Nami mugiwara Ver 2 from Kolektakon?
if yes did you receive it yet? cause I'm still waiting for them to send me an invoice about the shipping cost.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I want Max Factory's Yamato. I hope preorders open back again.

I'd also love a anime-style Mutsu. Something about her which I find quite alluring.

Nictel

Here's my first acquisition since I got to Japan, Casca Figma from Berserk.
Pffft. Totally unrealistic woman armor. You don't see any boobs or vital parts of her body nakedly exposed. How is she supposed to fight in that?

This one is going up for preorder today as well?
41Ll4uqh8KL.jpg

Butt Miku will be overshadown by Saekano figure.

No. I am not buying that. You don't even care about Miku. Your wallet. Why should I buy it? Because I think it looks awesome with the motorbike that you can buy with it?
I do. But I really shouldn't order it.

On a side note, my order is stuck in customs for 3 days now. Which probably means they are calculating how much import tax they can charge me.
Fuck

Pffft. Totally unrealistic woman armor. You don't see any boobs or vital parts of her body nakedly exposed. How is she supposed to fight in that?

No. I am not buying that. You don't even care about Miku. Your wallet. Why should I buy it? Because I think it looks awesome with the motorbike that you can buy with it?
I do. But I really shouldn't order it.

On a side note, my order is stuck in customs for 3 days now. Which probably means they are calculating how much import tax they can charge me.
Fuck

RIP.

My Ramba Ral showed up from Manda today. Aww yis. SAL from them wasn't complete shit, only took about a week and a half. Still waiting for Wo-Class Dekacchu. And my Alter Witchblade figure from AmiAmi, but it hasn't been very long for that one yet.

Einbroch

Banned
Let's review the Racing Mikus.

The sculpt is a little strange. Seems wider than you would expect, but overall enjoyable. Looks a little uncomfortable, but, ya know, they're plastic. 6/10.

Really disappointing. Kind of cute, but just overall just not what I was looking for. Not something you'd really want to show off in your collection. 2/10.

You can really tell they stepped up their game this year. Much more fleshed out design. It goes to show you don't need a lot of detail, just some nice sculpting to make the figure shine. 8/10.

Wow. GSC, you know your stuff. Amazing. Probably one of the best sculpts I've seen. Just perfection. 10/10. You earned it, Miku.

kek

Let's review the Racing Mikus.

The sculpt is a little strange. Seems wider than you would expect, but overall enjoyable. Looks a little uncomfortable, but, ya know, they're plastic. 6/10.

Really disappointing. Kind of cute, but just overall just not what I was looking for. Not something you'd really want to show off in your collection. 2/10.

You can really tell they stepped up their game this year. Much more fleshed out design. It goes to show you don't need a lot of detail, just some nice sculpting to make the figure shine. 8/10.

Wow. GSC, you know your stuff. Amazing. Probably one of the best sculpts I've seen. Just perfection. 10/10. You earned it, Miku.

kek

God bless technical advancement.

Miku also seems to have been doing some squats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom