• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's review the Racing Mikus.

The sculpt is a little strange. Seems wider than you would expect, but overall enjoyable. Looks a little uncomfortable, but, ya know, they're plastic. 6/10.

Really disappointing. Kind of cute, but just overall just not what I was looking for. Not something you'd really want to show off in your collection. 2/10.

You can really tell they stepped up their game this year. Much more fleshed out design. It goes to show you don't need a lot of detail, just some nice sculpting to make the figure shine. 8/10.

Wow. GSC, you know your stuff. Amazing. Probably one of the best sculpts I've seen. Just perfection. 10/10. You earned it, Miku.

kek

They should start making a workout Miku, with gym clothes. Would buy.

The sculpt is a little strange. Seems wider than you would expect, but overall enjoyable. Looks a little uncomfortable, but, ya know, they're plastic. 6/10.

Really disappointing. Kind of cute, but just overall just not what I was looking for. Not something you'd really want to show off in your collection. 2/10.

You can really tell they stepped up their game this year. Much more fleshed out design. It goes to show you don't need a lot of detail, just some nice sculpting to make the figure shine. 8/10.

Wow. GSC, you know your stuff. Amazing. Probably one of the best sculpts I've seen. Just perfection. 10/10. You earned it, Miku.

kek
Their booty technology is improving!

kek

Truly a modern marvel.

chrono01

I knew I recognized the art for Kasumigaoka Utaha. She's illustrated by Misaki Kurehito, the same guy who did Cat Lap Milk and Tougetsu Matsuri.

I'm intrigued...

Acid08

Banned

kek

A true saga for this modern age.

so, after a long journey through SAL

NpNAQFf.jpg

btCtwl9.jpg

W4xMEZU.jpg

oItWMo9.jpg

8H8rk8h.jpg

She gets a premo spot on my desk (kicked Holo to my other room)

SerTapTap

Ugh figure gaf I need help, I know some of you have this one. This Kyoko is massively over engineered. How the hell do you get this peg in her ass?

Trying just keeps transfering paint from the stupid desk to her leg. Her hair is in the way but it's flexible so I don't think it's the only problem. The peg does not smoothly go in, it's lined up right I'm pretty sure. Phone is to her right, just like in the shots.

There's also some transfer from the brown panties on her thigh (seriously? Brown?) doesn't show well in photos, but it's there and annoying. I'm not really a fan of this thing right now.

Ugh figure gaf I need help, I know some of you have this one. This Kyoko is massively over engineered. How the hell do you get this peg in her ass?

Trying just keeps transfering paint from the stupid desk to her leg. Her hair is in the way but it's flexible so I don't think it's the only problem. The peg does not smoothly go in, it's lined up right I'm pretty sure. Phone is to her right, just like in the shots.

There's also some transfer from the brown panties on her thigh (seriously? Brown?) doesn't show well in photos, but it's there and annoying. I'm not really a fan of this thing right now.
you just have to pull her hair back while you push her down

omlet

Some others here had the same problem but honestly I had zero trouble setting her up. Just make sure her hair is not in the way of the desk (her hair is flexible so don't worry about breaking it when you move it half an inch or so to get it out of the way of the edge of the desk). Just hold her by the hips/legs and push it in.

Acid08

Banned
Watched the first episode of Saekano since that figure caught my eye. First ep was pretty good! Interested to see more.

oh god I'm going to pre-order it I know I will

SerTapTap

You all are SO helpful.

I have great luck today. Anyone else have this Alisa Omela? How do I mount her? The hole in her back is too narrow for the standard nendoroid peg (which is what was included).
...shut up.
She looks great but I can't stand her like this. It's hard to take photos when holding her up with one hand.

Looking at MFC her normal stand might just not work because not one picture shows her in it, though one shows some weird smaller stand holding her up.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Watched the first episode of Saekano since that figure caught my eye. First ep was pretty good! Interested to see more.

oh god I'm going to pre-order it I know I will

Ep 1 or ep 0? They're very different :3
Amusing show that's very, very light-novel-ish. Though the male protag can be a bit insufferable.

SerTapTap

did you get it in?

I worded it funny, but I did give the real answer

I was going to do the Nendos first then Alisa had problems. I got her propped against the ill-fitting stand and wedged between two Domo kun plushes for now. Anyone got a better idea how to keep her supported? The small, round hole in the back is the only way to support the figure and the standard nendo octagon thing is too big for it.

SerTapTap

Ugh, I think she's still a tiny bit loose but it's all together.

I hope Chiaki isn't this painful.

Alisa has an extended piece that goes into her back. It's long and has a "tip" on it. Her slot isn't a typical Nendo slot.
lewd

I have exactly what's there, but on the end is a standard octagonal Nendo tip that totally doesn't fit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom