• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanderer5

Closer view of Sherlock Hound

mijin1426912581.jpeg

Looking really good there. Plus nice to see another anthropomorphic figma.:p

I need to finish up the show still heh. Think I start over again now that I back into the anime mood more (and anime is all on youtube).

Closer view of Sherlock Hound

Looking really good there. Plus nice to see another anthropomorphic figma.:p

I need to finish up the show still heh. Think I start over again now that I back into the anime mood more (and anime is all on youtube).

Is the show good? TBH I heard about it only once or twice.

Bloodember

The OG robot waifu finally arrived.

Very impressed for a 10 year old figure. The box was in great condition too.

Her hair is translucent which is cool. I think she will be hard to display because of her orientation.

This is my favorite angle because of the Pistol but she is facing the other way. I will probably face her like the first picture to get her face and revolver.

The only other negative is that she has the most boring god awful base conceivable. It's a white rectangle.
Pretty awesome figure.

kewlmyc

So Colette, I found out via a guy who commented on my MFC blog that the wires on the multi-color DIODER are only about 3 feet long to the plug hub, which is half the length of the normal DIODER. Also seeing some pictures it does look like the white is a little cooler than the normal DIODER.

Not my pictures:
http://i.imgur.com/oeMhYJF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KURY2ys.jpg

How are the lights staying in place? Your detolfs have lights as well, right?

AGR9rry.png

So Colette, I found out via a guy who commented on my MFC blog that the wires on the multi-color DIODER are only about 3 feet long to the plug hub, which is half the length of the normal DIODER. Also seeing some pictures it does look like the white is a little cooler than the normal DIODER.

Not my pictures:
http://i.imgur.com/oeMhYJF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KURY2ys.jpg

Yeah the wires are much shorter so unfortunately it's going to be a bit messier on the inside but I can confirm that the white is definitely on the cooler side even though it's 2700, I just finished setting up the 1st shelf working on the others, but I'm glad it doesn't have any yellowish tint at all it looks really nice.

I believe RyosukeTH also wanted to know when I got the multi-colored lights and like I said I can confirm that unlike the white only dioder that I saw at display at ikea with a yellowish tint, the white setting on the multicolor is much different with no yellow.

AGR9rry.png

Yeah the wires are much shorter so unfortunately it's going to be a bit messier on the inside but I can confirm that the white is definitely on the cooler side even though it's 2700, I just finished setting up the 1st shelf working on the others, but I'm glad it doesn't have any yellowish tint at all it looks really nice.

I believe RyosukeTH also wanted to know when I got the multi-colored lights and like I said I can confirm that unlike the white only dioder that I saw at display at ikea with a yellowish tint, the white setting on the multicolor is much different with no yellow.

Thanks for the information :)

So where are stuff like Sherlock Hound coming from? Is there some event happening?

Yep, there is one going on. Anime Japan 2015.

Oh, that's cheap! I was expecting far worse for an old fig. Guess it depends on how many were made/demand still

Agreed, very cheap.

cajunator

Banned
AGR9rry.png

Yup. I ordered a Kobato. Couldnt help it.

Ohhh, how do I know condition? Or...use this site at all? Never used mandrake though I know you lot talk about it a lot

You translate it. You order like Ami. Place an order then they will send you an email with the total after shipping. Items under 5k have an extra 500 yen surcharge.

Edit. It doesn't say anything about major damage that I can find so it's probably like a B.

Are they required to properly list any damage? There's no indication of...well anything at all, beyond "used"

most of the time they are basically in B (amiami) condition. They will note heavy damage, and usually they note if its open or unopened.

also I sent you a pm. It shows that the package was delivered and somebody accepted it lol... I really hope it was you.

Yaari

I guess we don't get the Clear File with those Love Live Birthday Project sales like they mentioned when they first revealed the lineup :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom