• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I love Hibari too, been tempted sooooooo many times with the phat figure on amiami pre-owned lol her and yagyu are an adorable combination with how protective she is.

Yes, her + Yagyu are a perfect pair.

Wo, dude. Calm down. :O

Nobody messes with Hibari.

gunner.gif

Meyneth

I dont really buy many digital games and I usually pre-order all the games and CE's way ahead of time so since it's a digital only title I completely forgot about it, forgive me
_:(´□`」 ∠):_

Sounds to me like someone needs to start making Excel spreadsheets with upcoming releases like the rest of us. :D

Sounds to me like someone needs to start making Excel spreadsheets with upcoming releases like the rest of us. :D

I actually have a wordpad document with my available funds, incomes, figure order expenses, game order expenses , anime expenses, and other expenses all the way until july lol that game just happened to slip my mind :p

I actually have a wordpad document with my available funds, incomes, figure order expenses, game order expenses , anime expenses, and other expenses all the way until july lol that game just happened to slip my mind :p

I have something similar, but then I updated it and shivers went down my spine when the blue signaling that there was money left turned into red.

I have something similar, but then I updated it and shivers went down my spine when the blue signaling that there was money left turned into red.

Yeah, always sad when that happens lol

Those Durarara figures are nice, I need to watch the anime someday. My friend makes fun of me every time I try and pronounce the title as when I say it it comes out Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

Yes you should. That and Baccano as well.

I will, hopefully I'll find time for that. Work is going up slowly but steadily (work, not money, unfortunately).

Yeah, always sad when that happens lol

Those Durarara figures are nice, I need to watch the anime someday. My friend makes fun of me every time I try and pronounce the title as when I say it it comes out Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

I hope AmiAmi will help me cancel some figures, I'm just giving some time since I asked them to separate my orders.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
So nabbed Satan from Mandarake for 10k yesterday. No SAL Small Package available. Hmm, EMS can't be that bad right.

5400 yen.

Argh.

Utaha Kasumigaoka: A Closer Look!
“Good morning, Rinri-kun.”
o0515039013248335041.jpg

Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

Today I’m going to be taking a closer look at the figure I introduced yesterday…

The 1/7th Scale…

Utaha Kasumigaoka!♥︎
o0515070013247519766.jpg

From the anime series ‘Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend’ comes a 1/7th scale figure of the top student and up-and-coming novelist Utaha Kasumigaoka-senpai!The figure is based on an illustration by Kurehito Misaki, the original character designer of the series – it features Utaha right the middle of getting dressed, and has been sculpted and painted with great care to ensure it captures the charm of Utaha-senpai from the original illustration. Obviously all the areas that were never visible on the illustration have been carefully considered and added on to the figure, allowing fans to enjoy the lovely pose from any angle they please!
Hyafuuuuuuuuuu!!!! (/ω\)

Yesterday I took a quick sneak peek at some of the highlights of the figure, so be sure to take a look at that blog as well!
⇒ Utaha Kasumigaoka (Sneak Peek)

But let’s get on with today’s review, starting from the back!
o0515062613248335042.jpg

The figure is posed leaning over making her stand slightly shorter than most 1/7th scale figures! Her long, flowing hair looks so very soft, and the way her skirt is being lifted up is fantastic!

The reverse side of the figure is filled with so many highlights that you never get to see from the front!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Nendoroid Co-de: Sophie Hojo

My hay fever is really acting up at the moment! Whenever it rains I know the next day is going to be terrible! Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at the next in the Nendoroid Co-de series!

Sophie Hojo – Holic Trick Cyalume Co-de
& Sophie Hojo – White Swan Co-de ☆
o0515044913249403298.jpg

△ Left: Holic Trick Cyalume Co-de / Right: White Swan Co-de
Joining the new ‘Nendoroid Co-de’ brand of Nendoroids is Sophie Hojo from the popular anime PriPara! There are two different versions to enjoy – Sophie comes in her Holic Trick Cyalume Co-de or White Swan Co-de!

Both of the outfits are from the stylish ‘Holic Trick’ brand – one is the cyalume co-de and the other is the outfit used when Sophie performs her solo stage, ‘Solar Flare Sherbet’!

Be sure to display her together with the previously announced Laala Manaka and Mirei Minami Nendoroid Co-de figures, which will allow for all sorts of different outfit combinations!
Sophiiiiiiiiiiieee!!! (´□`。)

The stylish character with two very different personalities that are both equally lovable! Her long red hair and slightly mysterious eyes are so very lovely, as are the outfits from the ‘Holic Trick’ brand!

This also means that all three members of SoLaMi♡SMILE are all officially up for order! ♥︎
o0515041313249403679.jpg

△ Left: Mirei Minami Candy Alamode Cyalume Co-de
Center: Laala Manaka Twinkle Ribbon Cyalume Co-de
Right: Sophie Hojo Holic Trick Cyalume Co-de

Here are the previous figures in the Nendoroid Co-de series!

☆ Laala Manaka Twinkle Ribbon Cyalume Co-de
★ Laala Manaka Cutie Ribbon Co-de
☆ Mirei Minami Candy Alamode Cyalume Co-de
★ Mirei Minami Magical Clown Co-de

Once more for those who have missed out on recent blogs…

A Quick Nendoroid Co-de Recap!
o0515025313222357858.jpg

Nendoroid Co-de is a new addition to the Nendoroid series based on the theme of dressing-up characters! The figures have fixed poses and each come with four parts – the head, upper garment, lower garment and shoes. Each of these parts can be swapped between characters allowing for all sorts of possibilities. The more you collect, the more dress-up options become available to you!
In other words…! They are simple fixed pose Nendoroids, great for new collectors and with the ability to dress-up in various ways! Great fun for both young and old fans!
Nendoroid Rin & wooser / Ren & Darth wooser: Light Ver.

Recently I seem to be eating nothing but fried chicken bentos for lunch! Meat… I want more meat!! Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at some products that went up for preorder the other day!

Nendoroid Rin & wooser: Light Ver. &
Nendoroid Ren & Darth wooser: Light Ver. ♥︎
o0515038213250166663.jpg

△ Special parts allow for this joint pose making a heart shape!

The previously released Nendoroid Rin & wooser + Mechawooser & Nendoroid Ren & Darth wooser are back in a more simple, cheaper version! Each will cost just ¥2,800!

Let’s take a closer look at them one-by-one! (`・ω・´)ゞ

Nendoroid Rin & wooser: Light Ver.
o0515053213250168478.jpg

“It’s been awhile! Rin here!” “I’m back once again.”
From the anime series ‘wooser’s hand-to-mouth life: phantasmagoric arc’ comes a Nendoroid of Rin with wooser in a simple but more affordable set! Rin comes with a smile that show off her easygoing personality, as well as a glaring face for when she gets tired of listening to wooser’s chatter. wooser himself is also of course included to pose with her!
I really love the soft warm colors of the series! ♡

Rin-chan’s innocent cuteness has been captured in Nendoroid beautifully! wooser also looks great, and even comes with his own little stand! Rin comes with both straight arms as well as an alternate arm for posing her waving her hand like above! She also comes with the arm and hand part for the joint pose shown at the beginning of the article!.
-----
Nendoroid Ren & Darth wooser: Light Ver.
o0515049313250166664.jpg

“Hey! I’m back as a figure again!” “I expected no less.”
From the anime series ‘wooser’s hand-to-mouth life: phantasmagoric arc’ comes a Nendoroid of Ren with Darth wooser in a simple but more affordable set! Ren comes with both a winking expression and a smiling expression, both of which capture her lively personality!
Miniskirt x knee-high socks x tube top x open hoodie! ♡

The playful winking expression also matches her sexy outfit very nicely! She comes with straight arms as well as an arm part to pose her ‘shooting’ with her hand like above! The part for the combined pose is also included, and she comes with arm and hand parts to place at her hands at her hips!
“Sword Art Online II” Sinon 1/7 by Aquamarine on preorder
Aquamarine officially opens pre-orders today for their “Sword Art Online II” Sinon figure, which is sculpted in a 1/7 scale by Satoshi Toda standing 21.5 cm tall.

Phantom Bullet Arc’s heroine Sinon is posed with her scarf blowing in the wind, while she holds her sniper rifle, as she marches to the battlefield with a fierce expression on her face. The figure has a quite realistic look, very different from many interpretations by various companies of the “Sword Art Online” character, thanks to Satoshi Toda’s style.

Listed for a price of ¥13000, “Sword Art Online II” Sinon 1/7 scale figure by Aquamarine is scheduled for release in July 2015.
aquamarine_sinon-1.jpg

“Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru” Yuuki Yuuna 1/8 by FREEing on preorder
FREEing officially opens pre-orders today for “Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru” Yuuki Yuuna, presented as unpainted prototype by the company at Wonder Festival 2015 [Winter] last month. Although it’s sculpted in a standing, static pose, the figure gets a dynamic look thanks to her pink hair and hero outfit reproduced as they are moved by the wind.
freeing_yuukiyuuna-intro.jpg

“Love Live! School Idol Project” Sonoda Umi Nendoroid by Good Smile Company on preorder
Good Smile Company officially opens pre-orders today for their “Love Live! School Idol Project” Sonoda Umi Nendoroid, which the company previewed just yesterday.

Diligent and hardworking beauty Sonoda Umi is sculpted wearing the outfit used in the song “Bokura wa Ima no Naka de”, and comes with two different expressions including a relaxed smiling expression and a blowing kiss face.
gsc_uminendo-intro.jpg

Optional parts are also included with the Nendoroid figure, so to be able to recreate dance moves from “Love Live! School Idol Project” first season opening theme. Sonoda Umi Nendoroid is sculpted by Shinya Iguchi in cooperation with Nendoron, and is scheduled for release in July 2015 with a price of ¥3241 (¥3500 with tax).

Orders placed at Good Smile Company Online Shop come with a Special Patterned Base and Small and Large Nendoroid Base Extention Parts as special bonus.
gsc_uminendo-1.jpg

-----
Good Smile Company Online Shop special bonus.
gsc_uminendo-bonus.jpg

“Fate/EXTRA” Saber EXTRA 1/6 Swimsuit ver. by Alter up for preorder
As reported the other week, Alter officially opens pre-orders today for their “Fate/EXTRA” Saber EXTRA 1/6 scale figure, proposed by the company in her Swimsuit version.
alter_saberextraswimsuit-intro.jpg

Saber is sculpted in a a kneeling position, wearing a beautiful and with highly contrasting colors bikini able to highlight her generous forms, and with a flirty smile on her face. In her 1/6 scale, Saber EXTRA stands 18 cm tall and is sculpted by Hashimoto Ryou.

Release date for the figure is scheduled for August 2015, with a list price of ¥10800.
“Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~” Kongou Medicchu by Phat! Company on preorder
“Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~” Kongou Medicchu figure by Phat! Company went officially up for pre-order yesterday, March 17th, 2015.

The Kongo-class battleship is proposed by Phat! in a deformed and cute Medicchu version, sculpted by Ain, Hajime Kaiya (Acetone) and Ryuuichi(Peacemaker), based on an illustration by Kengou Yagumo. The figure is listed for a price of ¥2500, with release date set to July 2015.
phat_kongomed-intro.jpg

“Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata” Kasumigaoka Utaha 1/7 by Good Smile Company on preorder
Good Smile Company officially opens pre-orders today for their “Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata” Kasumigaoka Utaha 1/7 scale figure, which was previewed by the company the other day.
gsc_utaha-intro.jpg

Probably going to be a very welcomed item in the figure collection world, top student and up-and-coming novelist Kasumigaoka Utaha is sculpted while she’s getting dressed in a beautiful 1/7 scale standing 23.5 cm tall by Manabu Katou, faithfully based on original illustration by “Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata” character designer Misaki Kurehito.

Listed for a price of ¥9074, Kasumigaoka Utaha figure is scheduled for release in October 2015.

A postcard featuring the original illustration by Misaki Kurehito the figure is based on is included with every purchase of this item as special bonus (regardless the store).
gsc_utaha-1.jpg

Special bonus (postcard with original illustration).
gsc_utaha-bonus.jpg

“Aldnoah.Zero” Asseylum Vers Allusia 1/8 by Kotobukiya on preorder
As previously reported, Kotobukiya officially opens pre-orders for their “Aldnoah.Zero” Asseylum Vers Allusia figure. Princess of the “Vers Empire” Asseylum Vers Allusia stands 20 cm tall in her 1/8 scale and is sculpted by Tsukamoto Tomokatsu.
koto_asseylum-intro.jpg

Asseylum Vers Allusia is proposed in a slightly dynamic position, with both her dress and hair gently moved by the wind. Release date is scheduled for August 2015 with a list price of ¥9000.
koto_asseylum-1.jpg

X-Plus announces Super Sonico Gigantic Series Swimsuit Hiyake ver. (preorder information)
X-Plus announces today a variant version of their Nitro Super Sonic Sonico Swimsuit ver. figure, part of the company’s Gigantic Series, with the Hiyake ver. of the popular Nitroplus mascot.

Standing 41 cm tall and realized in soft vinyl, the non-scale figure is sculpted by Iwakane Yuuki and is scheduled for release on June 30th, 2015. Super Sonico Gigantic Series Swimsuit Hiyake ver. figure by X-Plus is listed for a price of ¥15000 and will be up for pre-order starting on March 25th, 2015 until April 25th, 2015. The figure is exclusive to X-Plus Rakuten.
xplus_sonicogiganticsunburn-1.jpg

GOOD SMILE Racing Vocaloid Hatsune Miku Racing 2014 1/7 EV Mirai ver. by Max Factory on preorder
Max Factory officially opens pre-orders today for their Vocaloid Hatsune Miku Racing 2014 in her Mirai version. The 1/7 scale figure is wearing the 2014 biker suit designed by Shigeto Koyama while she walks along confidently with her long twintails fluttering behind her, like if moved by a quite strong wind, feature able to give the figure a pleasing dynamic look.
maxfactory_racingmikumirai2014-intro.jpg

In her 1/7 scale GOOD SMILE Racing Vocaloid Hatsune Miku Racing 2014 EV Mirai ver. figure by Max Factory is sculpted by Nanako and stands 21.5 cm tall, with release date scheduled for September 2015 and a list price of ¥14630.
maxfactory_racingmikumirai2014-1.jpg

Vertex will reveal information about “Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha” Naruse Mio next week
Vertex has interesting news for us today. The company announced that they will have official information about their long awaited and teased “Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha” Naruse Mio Dwell figure next week, more precisely on Monday.

Along with today’s announcement, the company released another teaser, once again a photo of what looks like an alternate body part to display Naruse Mio with the top of her uniform opened on her generous chest, revealing a detached in the middle, pink and white bra.
vertex_mioteaser2.jpg

“Love Live! School Idol Project” Ayase Eri Birthday Figure Project 1/8 by Dengeki, Stronger on preorder
Second item of “Love Live! School Idol Project” Birthday Figure Project figures by Stronger and Dengeki has been revealed today. Ayase Eri in her special “Birthday Figure Project” version is officially up for pre-order starting today (March 20th) and until May 10th, 2015.

As previously announced Minami Kotori, the figure is sculpted in a 1/8 scale, by Miyajima Katsuyoshi and Sakaki Kaoru, and stands 18 cm tall. The figure is scheduled for release in September 2015, and is listed for a price of ¥11880 (with tax), exclusive to Dengekiya.
stronger_eribdaypr-1.jpg

Preview: “Love Live! School Idol Festival” Hoshizora Rin 1/7 by Alter (preorder information)
From Alter comes the official preview of Hoshizora Rin figure from “Love Live! School Idol Festival”, the rhythm game released for iOS and Android based on the popular “Love Live!” franchise and published/released by Bushiroad and KLab in 2013. The figure is sculpted by Missile in a 1/7 scale, with color by Watanabe Takamasa.

“Love Live! School Idol Festival” Hoshizora Rin figure by Alter stands 22 cm tall, has release date currently set for September 2015 and will be proposed at a list price of ca. ¥12800. The figure will be on pre-order starting from Wednesday, March 25th, 2015.
alter_rinfestival-1.jpg

“Tokyo Ghoul” Kaneki Ken ARTFX J 1/8 Awakened ver. by Kotobukiya (painted prototype)
First photo of painted prototype of “Tokyo Ghoul” Kaneki Ken, 1/8 scale ARTFX J figure by Kotobukiya, in his Awakened ver. has been revealed today. The figure will be on display at upcoming event AnimeJapan 2015, which will take place from March 21st (Saturday) to 22nd (Sunday), 2015 at Tokyo Big Sight in Ariake, Koto-ku (Tokyo).

ARTFX J “Tokyo Ghoul” Kaneki Ken Awakened ver. is sculpted in a 1/8 scale standing 22.5 cm tall, with release date roughly set to 2015 and price still to be announced.
koto_kanekipaint-1.jpg

“Madoka Magica” Miki Sayaka, Sakura Kyouko Maiko ver. 1/8 by Aniplex, Stronger on preorder
After teaser photos revealed back in February and after being on display at Wonder Festival 2015 [Winter] a little later, Aniplex officially opens pre-orders today for Miki Sayaka and Sakura Kyouko Maiko ver. figures from “Gekijouban Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica” (also known as “Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica the Movie”).

The figures are sculpted in a 1/8 scale, Sakura Kyouko standing 21 cm tall and Miki Sayaka 20 cm, and are manufactured by Stronger and distributed by Aniplex. Release date is scheduled for November 2015, and each figure is listed for a price of ¥12960 (including tax), limited/exclusive to Aniplex+ Web Shop.

Miki Sayaka and Sakura Kyouko Maiko ver. can be displayed in their standard pose or together, with their hands joined. The optional part with “holding hands” is included with Miki Sayaka.

Miki Sayaka
stronger_mikimaiko-1.jpg

Sakura Kyouko
stronger_sakuramaiko-3.jpg

Displayed with alternate body part (included with Miki Sayaka).
stronger_sakuramikimaiko-1.jpg
More to come~

Hit the character limit on the last post wonder if this will as well lol: Fake edit: Yep
Preview: RAH Guts Dark Knight Ver. by MEDICOM TOY

It was too big to be called a sword.
Massive, thick, heavy, and far too rough.
Indeed, it was a heap of raw iron.

Hey there, Shizu Mecha here. Guts is back in RAH lineup, this time in his most beloved form--Dark Knight Ver.! MEDICOM TOY went Berserk bringing every last detail to life, including his enormous Dragonslayer. First thing's first--let's take a look at the man himself!

The closer you get the harder to believe all this detail can be packed into a 1/6 scale figure! Wires in the cape let you recreate every panel of the manga with the same sinister intensity!

Soft materials used in the armor also make it possible to pose him despite being outfitted head to toe in steel!

What about the weapons? At 1/6 scale Guts' trademark sword (if you can call it that), the Dragonslayer, looks great and you can swap out his hand cannon for a crossbow.

The knife in his belt even comes out of its scabbard! Clever sculpting and painstaking paintjobs make the rusted metal and work leather so realistic you won't believe your eyes when you see them in person.

Preview: High School D x D NEW "Rias Gremory" Yuwaku Ver. 1/8 Complete Figure w/ AmiAmi Exclusive Bonus by Broccoli
Meshi here, ready to deliver another heaping helping of figure previews! If you're a bishojo figure fan that can resist anything but temptation, you've come to the right place. Let's dig in!

High School D x D NEW "Rias Gremory" Yuwaku Ver. 1/8 Complete Figure w/ AmiAmi Exclusive Bonus [Broccoli]

Rias' bustline gives you 99cm reasons to pick up this figure! There. I could end the review right here, but you won't be getting off that easily!

Yuwaku (誘惑) means seduction in Japanese. What the figure's title lacks in subtlety it more than makes up for in accuracy!

Overlooking what little clothing she still has on would be an insult to art. The complex folds and wrinkles... the ribbons and lace... the slight gap between her hip and skirt.. All show signs of expert craftsmanship and a vivid imagination of what clothes might look like if there were women of such other-worldly proportions to be falling off of.
"Yeah" Expression Not Included
Yotsugi+Ononogi+figure

Poor chibi-Yotsugi, her arms are too stubby to put her boot back on! Ah well, at least her stockings are safe on the figure base.

CharaForm 006 "Tsukimonogatari" Yotsugi Ononogi Complete Figure [empty]
Pre-painted Complete Figure
Size: Approx. 135mm (excluding base, NON scale)
Material: PVC, ABS
[Set Contents]
-Main figure
-Base
[AmiAmi Exclusive Bonus]
-Key visual acrylic strap
Preview: figma - Yowamushi Pedal GRANDE ROAD: Yuusuke Makishima by MAX Factory
Hey hey, it's AmiAmi Otome again♪ You didn't think that Makishima-senpai would let Sakamichi-kun ride the fimga GRANDE ROAD all alone, did you? (・∀・)ゞ

figma - Yowamushi Pedal GRANDE ROAD: Yuusuke Makishima [MAX Factory]

The Peak Spider looks great from all 360 degrees! The first thing that pops out at you is his trademark hair and the vivid colors of the Souhoku team uniform. The intricately sculpted accessories like his bottle and shoes bring you course side♪

The included bicycle plastic model kit comes almost completed so people who couldn't build a model to save their lives (like me) won't have any problems putting it together (; ̄Д ̄)

Aaaaaand then there are his leg muscles...!!!!
SUTEKI(*゚∀゚)=3

An Apple a Day
Fairy+Tale+Figure+Villains%3A+Witch+of+Poison+Apple+Pink+Grenade

I've heard about razor blades in apples, but explosive charges and shrapnel!? Sounds more like a pineapple to me.

FairyTale Figure Villains - Witch of Poison Apple Pink Grenade ver. 1/7 Complete Figure [Lechery]
Pre-painted Complete Candyresin Figure
Scale: 1/7
Size: Approx. 25cm
Unboxings:
a65d0347.jpg

f2cb7e46-s.jpg

http://toy-navi.net/archives/43239133.html
381689cd.jpg

aaa57110.jpg

http://toy-navi.net/archives/43233134.html
79f19e7d.jpg

1165b6d6.jpg

http://toy-navi.net/archives/43246620.html
237a10fd.jpg

fa7f481e.jpg

http://toy-navi.net/archives/43211994.html
ce42da3c.jpg

211e7103.jpg

http://toy-navi.net/archives/43273821.html
w-35wego_yesabu_01.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/60051/
w-w-B.jpg
w-C.jpg

w-D.jpg
w-E_01.jpg

w-E_02.jpg
w-DSC_C_2450-035.jpg

w-DSC_D_2453-050.jpg
w-DSC_E_2456-050.jpg

1cfe4fd89ed3dcc96ac59051e3f9d3b6.jpg
6a59dfe665c1c61116cbf3775d454caf.jpg

4c0001565d25caa04f3aa6218f5c981b.jpg
51ef2420f156aa2d01f808abfba0eb55.jpg

19656c7ad6e45432050b30c15b678b1d.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/60252/
N20150319S2_006.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/59927/
GFT_20150319_10.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/60336/
iwatobifigure.jpg
samedukafigure.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/59681/
atago.jpg
kongo.jpg
wokyu.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/59651/
220_001.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/59662/
sega_LL_02.jpg
sega_LL_01.jpg
sega_LL_03.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/58810/
orchidseed_20150313_01.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/59702/
saop3yuuki_fig051.jpg

0019-440x293_1.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/60006/
DSC_0857.jpg
DSC_0859.jpg

DSC_0862.jpg
DSC_0865.jpg

DSC_0872.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/60680/
02.png
03.png

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/60688/
DSC_0794.jpg
DSC_0796.jpg

DSC_0798.jpg
DSC_0801.jpg

DSC_0808.jpg
DSC_0810.jpg

DSC_0814.jpg
DSC_0817.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/60676/
DSC_0894.jpg

DSC_0899.jpg
DSC_0901.jpg
DSC_0904.jpg

DSC_0907.jpg
DSC_0911.jpg
DSC_0913.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/60699/
MG_4286.jpg
MG_4289.jpg

MG_4292.jpg
MG_4295.jpg

MG_4299.jpg

MG_4307.jpg
MG_4317.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/60645/
MG_4338.jpg
MG_4340.jpg

MG_4344.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/60692/
DSC_0708.jpg

DSC_0761.jpg
DSC_0762.jpg

DSC_0769.jpg

DSC_0718.jpg

DSC_0722.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/60663/
4_IMG_1685.jpg

5_IMG_1691.jpg

7_IMG_1699.jpg
8_IMG_1701.jpg

10_IMG_1707.jpg

11_IMG_1709.jpg
13_IMG_1713.jpg

15_IMG_1717.jpg
17_IMG_1720.jpg

23_IMG_1732.jpg
22_IMG_1730.jpg

24_IMG_1734.jpg
25_IMG_1754.jpg

27_IMG_1758.jpg
29_IMG_1761.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/60694/
DSC_07971.jpg

DSC_0789.jpg
DSC_0791.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/61242/
CIMG1018.jpg
CIMG1023.jpg
CIMG1033.jpg

CIMG1036.jpg
CIMG1088.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/60706/
8e7d2437-s.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/43288928.html
CAmiCQdUYAAFJV-.jpg
CAmlW5PUMAEJd4-.jpg

CAmjXHdUQAAEsXe.jpg
CAlPR4RU0AAVtmY.jpg

CAlPoDMUsAAoSvG.jpg
CAlQbTjUUAAUEZm.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/43285980.html
CAlRyUpUcAEUUNo.jpg

Bet that Miku is back~
CAlcCw_UYAA7ynk.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/43283859.html
CAmKh3sUsAADClI.jpg
CAk83WhUYAEW2e-.jpg

B9HzPJQCcAEdCki.jpg
B9HzPEICcAAovCa.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/43285656.html
CAlNDlqUgAAwtb0.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/43282397.html
CAlMtUsVEAA_LAc.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/43282119.html
CAlMGdmUsAAQrD1.jpg
CAlMnw2UQAE8jfy.jpg

CAlLv-EUIAEVFB4.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAlOWH9VAAADLjl.jpg/IMG]
[url]http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/43282061.html[/url]
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAh1vyEUwAA9YGn.jpg
http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/43281699.html
CAiLyXjUgAEfC63.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/43276750.html
CAhUXJ4UQAAUBec.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/43273082.html
CAiJZGkUcAAJgkh.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/43276540.html
CAby9HUUkAEsDyu.jpg
B9SdqBNCcAE1gin.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/43256115.html
57d1fb4e-s.jpg

CAYGScLUQAIjQgy.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/43259538.html
http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/43244587.html
583ba5ef-s.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/43256286.html
CAYYzb7VAAA1sc0.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/43246105.html
b03f0eee-s.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/43244492.html
de317aab-s.jpg
7d3f137f-s.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/43243407.html
CAXZh65UcAA6Sp8.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/43242738.html
77f4ba3d-s.jpg
eadd8a57-s.jpg

dfd134d1.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/43242611.html
CATk1HaU0AAfMag.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/43240105.html

FIG-KAI-9111_01.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10292.html
FIGURE-010890_01.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10298.html
123_20150320185343b13.png

item08.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10296.html
B9SCl6PCYAAQF4a_20150320172611f24.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10295.html
signalbikebox.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10293.html
41vMKeD4caL.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10289.html
4fb421f4.jpg
43eb9a34.jpg

41anzt7l0oL.jpg
41pAIKgbqRL.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10277.html
img05_20150319182247494.png

img06_20150319182249f84.png

img07_20150319182250c70.png

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10276.html
FIGURE-010874_01.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10275.html
TOY-GDM-2788_01.jpg
TOY-GDM-2788_02.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10267.html
1000096724_2.jpg

1000096724_8.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10260.html
I_give.gif

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The silhouette looks like another Miku Dayo. So 499 could possibly be Miku Dayo 'Made in Japan' edition. Wow. What a load of nothing.

exemp30

Wow this is great and I was just thinking the other day that I hope they make a Doronjo figure. Going by the fantastic google translate on chrome it looks like it's being made by Plum. Do they have quality issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom