• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
MG_4338.jpg

These HG kit's from Gundam the Origin are sexy as fuck.

Funny timing. I like the strong looking girl. Will keep an eye on this since there is always room for more sword girls in my life.

Kongo looks cute but her eye looks more wounded than winking. Like she can't open it because it hurts.

Holy hell the mechs from Cidonia are getting Figmas. I'm down for that.

SerTapTap

Figure gaf never sleeps. Not possible to catch up on last night's posts...

Forget if I shared this, I bought 2 sets of Kirby Mass Attack figures because, well

I keep them all over the living room here and there, on the game consoles, monitor stands, etc. Brought one for work, still iffy about bringing anything more expensive.

That Noire petite took only 10min to sell out. I thought it would have been sooner.

I managed to get it fortunately

AAAAAASAAAAHHHHHJJJHHJHH4JRKDKFKFJFBTJFJXIDUTBYJRIDIRBTYBDDUE7DIHTYKKHTVAAVE

See Colette knows what the hell is up.

Why thank you, I try lol

and Yay finally got to ikea and now will spend the day finally completing my bedroom and can unbox all my figures and get my display once and for all!

omlet

Dammit beaten but I will post a more detailed one:

Amatsukaze (Amakuni - Hobby Japan exclusive)

243226.jpg

She goes up for pre-order on March 25th wooooooo

Source

Woo! Been on my wishlist since first pics revealed lol... Gonna go great with the Shima.

Sooooo.....Hobby Japan easy to buy from? Do they ship to the US without a proxy?
I don't think they do. IIRC Hobby Japan is actually like a physical magazine that you order from. Places like BiJ and NY will probably have them and they're sure to show up preowned after a while, like the Amakuni Shimakaze.

Ryuuroden

Woo! Been on my wishlist since first pics revealed lol... Gonna go great with the Shima.

I don't think they do. IIRC Hobby Japan is actually like a physical magazine that you order from. Places like BiJ and NY will probably have them and they're sure to show up preowned after a while, like the Amakuni Shimakaze.

Yeah, I always order their stuff from BiJ.

Nictel

Amazing stuff
Thanks for that, now:

Wishlist:
I dunno what it is just find it a very cool look.

Same goes for this robot. This robot looks silly, I like it.

Does she float? It would be so cool if she floats.

Teddy!

Is that that space battleship Yamato thing? I still very much need to watch that. It seems like something I would like.

Other remarks:
She is cool but just is a bit too sexy for me.

Speaking of too sexy did Rias forget to lower her shirt? ;P

Is she actually holding up that poll with her boobs?

I remember these when they first came out, all that I remember is that they were very expensive for me as a young teenager.

Cross post from Senran Kagura GAF since we talked about the show last night plus the figures are shown above.

NSFW

So are they lesbian sword fighters?

In shipping news: The bloody thing, excuse my British English, is still at customs... WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO MY RISE AND SAMUS.

The OG robot waifu finally arrived.

Very impressed for a 10 year old figure. The box was in great condition too.

Her hair is translucent which is cool. I think she will be hard to display because of her orientation.

This is my favorite angle because of the Pistol but she is facing the other way. I will probably face her like the first picture to get her face and revolver.

The only other negative is that she has the most boring god awful base conceivable. It's a white rectangle.

The OG robot waifu finally arrived.

Very impressed for a 10 year old figure. The box was in great condition too.

Her hair is translucent which is cool. I think she will be hard to display because of her orientation.

This is my favorite angle because of the Pistol but she is facing the other way. I will probably face her like the first picture to get her face and revolver.

The only other negative is that she has the most boring god awful base conceivable. It's a white rectangule.

Beautiful, I gotta play Xenosaga someday.

Kinda off topic, but thankfully she was intact!

omlet

I pose mine at an angle so she is looking forward. It means the base does not go square against the shelf, but you can see her pistol and her face so it's worth it IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom