• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuroden

So....watched the Valkarie Drive trailer.....so lewd. Could be some cool figures though.

Also going to be watching Expelled from Paradise soon so I can see the story of Angela Balzac.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Just for curiosity's sake, how many Yamato girls are out there? How much would be to get them all? (Not an exact number, just an approximate)

Already out (the first one and the last one are exclusives):
7LcONFk.jpg

Came out in January:

Comes out at the end of march:

The newest exclusive (that I missed pre-ordering on) supposed to be out in April:

Latest pre-order due out in July:

Only other one announced at the moment:

As for price, it's varies too much to estimate, I got 3 of them at 50% off, and 1 of them at 75% off, with the other two being new releases that I paid amiami discount price for.

Watch the whole thing, and then pick your favorites...

Came out in January:

The newest exclusive (that I missed pre-ordering on) supposed to be out in April:

As for price, it's varies too much to estimate, I got 3 of them at 50% off, and 1 of them at 75% off, with the other two being new releases that I paid amiami discount price for.

Thanks, will do.

injurai

Banned

Came out in January:

I want to be their captain.

Giolon

Is anybody interested in the Valkyria Chronicles SEGA prize figures of Isara and Alicia opened but in their original boxes?

I need to do some downsizing, so I'm starting to seriously consider selling some figures. I'll give FigureGAF a good deal.

FigureGAF. Today was a hard day for me. I cancelled my order for bishoujo Zatanna. I simply could not get over Gerber baby face. If they fix it, I'll re-order... But I just can't pay 6k for something so hideous.

Agree 100%.
Such a shame, too, because apart from the infantile face the figure is fantastic.

Yaari

Nippon Yasan told me they will have more Mami Tomoe Maiko after her release. Perhaps if I act fast enough, I can buy some before they totally jack up the price like they usually do.

chrono01

hmm i only had one figure release this month (devil homura)

But I did buy jubilee and xiaoyu. Maybe I'll get labrys... or some other stuff =D
Yeah, it's been a light month for me too. Just Kasugano Sora [Alter] - Black Ver., which hasn't shipped yet since it's still waiting on Inshun who I know will be delayed.

Oh well, it's nice to have it cheap for once. Let's me catch my breath from the previous/upcoming months.

Good news, thanks to delays my March is gonna be one of the cheapest in a while at 22k.

Bad news, delays from March + the Feb Wo-Class delay turned my April into 70k.

Haha ha... ha...

I feel you, my aprils already 80k and now I'm just awaiting the confirm Alter's Alicia is delayed until then to make it worse :'(

Yaari

Interesting to see Clare. I absolutely loved the Claymore anime until they fucked up and gave it their own twist. I'd never think there would be a figure of her this late though.

Interesting to see Clare. I absolutely loved the Claymore anime until they fucked up and gave it their own twist. I'd never think there would be a figure of her this late though.

Yeah, but the manga is still ongoing. It's good, too.

Wait. Is that a new figure coming out? I thought it was an old one.

Nah. It's from years ago, but sometimes you see nice pics of older figures pop up on ohnoraptors blog. This one goes for around 18-22k these days. I bought her on the cheap back when she was initially released. I like her, but her base is one of the old-school flimsy ones MegaHouse used to make, so she's hard to display.

chrono01

Chrono-kun, where have you been? Has the decrease in lewd affected your ability to post?
Out of city visiting family. I was pretty busy keeping myself occupied, so I couldn't find much time to post let alone read comments. >_<

I'm back now however, and ready to immerse myself in lewd once again.

...Within reason, of course.

Ryuuroden

wo boy, i hope wo does not get delayed till max factory release cause then I don't know what I wo do. Wo am I kidding, Max Factory's Wo wo not turn up till pigs fly and when it does it wo be a wo lot of money.

Giolon

Ok, none of this stuff is really worth selling, so I'm willing to send it out to people for the cost of shipping only ($5-$7 in the US):

Tiger & Bunny - Kriem - Chibi-Arts (Bandai) (Tamashii Web Shop Exclusive)
Tiger & Bunny - Huang Pao-Lin - Figuarts ZERO (Bandai)
Tiger & Bunny - Barnaby Brooks Jr. - Figuarts ZERO (Bandai)
Tiger & Bunny - Kaburagi T. Kotetsu - Figuarts ZERO (Bandai)
Tiger & Bunny - Keith Goodman - Figuarts ZERO (Bandai)
Tiger & Bunny - Barnaby Brooks Jr. - Deformeister Petit - Special Edition, Darkness Bunny Edition (Tamashii Web Shop Exclusive)

These are all new in box, inside their wholesale boxes. They were given to me by a friend's wife when she worked for Bandai-Namco as a figure designer. She knew I was a big fan of Tiger & Bunny, but I never did anything with these.

chrono01

wo boy, i hope wo does not get delayed till max factory release cause then I don't know what I wo do. Wo am I kidding, Max Factory's Wo wo not turn up till pigs fly and when it does it wo be a wo lot of money.
The price for Max Factory's Wo-Class is hidden within her name.

It will make you go "wo".

Why you got to get my hopes up like that?

The three things you can count on FigureGAF to furnish you with are enabling, disppointment, and financial ruin.

Of course.

The price for Max Factory's Wo-Class is hidden within her name.

It will make you go "wo".

Like Wo, that's a lot of money. Like, Wo, move over Guts. Wo.

Out of city visiting family. I was pretty busy keeping myself occupied, so I couldn't find much time to post let alone read comments. >_<

NO REASON! GET ALL THE LEWDDDDDD
from native/skytube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom