• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

Like Wo, that's a lot of money. Like, Wo, move over Guts. Wo.
Wo is my wallet.

Not really, I've already decided to pass on MF's version. GSC's will be more than adequate. Actually, in some ways I prefer her.

Still, the MF version has an incredible artstyle to it, but I know it will cost a lot of $$$.

NO REASON! GET ALL THE LEWDDDDDD
from native/skytube
You say that as though it won't happen. ;)

Just waiting for those WonderFes SkyTube/Native figures to go up for pre-order. Thankfully, SkyTube seems to release theirs at a good pace, and with nice quality control too. It's one of the reasons they're within my current top three manufacturers. Native has fallen a bit in the last couple of years, but I'm still excited for a couple of their forthcoming releases.

chrono01

I'm gonna get back on that as soon as I catch up on Durarara. Just one episode and I'll be all caught up.
Speaking of Durarara!!, I kind of want to purchase the Izaya/Shizuo/Celty re-releases. I'm definitely going with Celty [I love her character, especially in season two], but it'd be nice to get the renewal versions of Izaya/Shizuo too.

Hopefully Alter will price them competitively. I have full confidence that they will. When they do re-releases, they generally price them at/near their original price, although the weaker yen might cause them to price it a bit higher than they'd like.

Aquamarine Chaika is up on AmiAmi

FIGURE-006065.jpg

11,070 JPY

And Mercedes

18,480 JPY

Speaking of Durarara!!, I kind of want to purchase the Izaya/Shizuo/Celty re-releases. I'm definitely going with Celty [I love her character, especially in season two], but it'd be nice to get the renewal versions of Izaya/Shizuo too.

Hopefully Alter will price them competitively. I have full confidence that they will. When they do re-releases, they generally price them at/near their original price, although the weaker yen might cause them to price it a bit higher than they'd like.

I would have said fuck that shit, but after binge-watching more than half of season 2 in one day, I'm getting all three.

Well played, Alter. Well played.

Jayhawk

I watched all available episodes of Saekano to determine if I wanted to buy that Utaha figure. I like the show, but the figure's look is not close enough to the show. :(

chrono01

I thought she'd be 20k or so, but given where Guts ended up and the possibility of polystone.... That price is gonna be atmospheric.
Yeah, I'm thinking it'll be 25,000 yen at the minimum, possibly even more. It will be insane.

I would have said fuck that shit, but after binge-watching more than half of season 2 in one day, I'm getting all three.

Well played, Alter. Well played.
Alter is after all of our wallets.

They will succeed in their endeavor.

I watched all available episodes of Saekano to determine if I wanted to buy that Utaha figure. I like the show, but the figure's look is not close enough to the show. :(
I still need to watch that one. Maybe tomorrow I'll find enough time to watch the first one/two episodes and see how I feel about Utaha. I love the sculpt/design, I just need to see if I feel the same about her personality.

Acid08

Banned
Question: GSC just announced Ayesha is coming out on April 6th. Since she's in my March order right now, will AmiAmi actually separate her or will they just keep her in my order since she's early April?

same! I WAS LIKE NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
edit
o and check your pm!

I'll check/answer it in the morning and it won't be 2 weeks later I promise!

-------------------------------------------------------------

So now that I have finished moving mostly everything in my room now, I get to open the new stuff that came last week.

Happy Hinata.

This Union Creative Toyohisa Shimazu figure. Pretty cool, pretty small like what I read alone, just slightly taller than some of my Nendos. I like it though, really captures the character, just wish his base was connected. Just leaves me worried about that.

Best girl Mikorin figure. It's adorable and I can only hope more Gekkan Shoujo figures are made.

And here's the Hinata Nendo. Pretty awesome it gets the volleyball court as a base and comes with his own ball and net. Can't wait for the other Haikyuu nendos now.

kewlmyc

221043.jpg

RELEASE DATE: 3-31

Alter didn't delay it, they just took their sweet time announcing a release date.

Also yay for Archer not being delayed.
The following are release dates and changes for April 2015 products.
For a complete list of upcoming release dates, please see the Product Release Schedule.

Please note these are the release dates for Japan. The overseas shipping dates may differ from the dates listed below.

The following release dates have been confirmed:

Shipping out from GSC on the 6th April:
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Rin Hoshizora
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Archer: Super Movable Edition

The following products have had their release dates changed:

Delayed from March 2015 to 6th April 2015:
KOEI TECMO GAMES - Ayesha Altugle

Delayed from March 2015 to April 2015:
Penguin Parade - Akane Ryuuzouji

Additionally, the following product announced for release last week has unfortunately been delayed:

Changed from the 26th March 2015 to April 2015:
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Plus: Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru - Rubber Straps

Other products not mentioned yet are still in the final stages of quality control and as soon as we have a set date we will inform you. Please note that the actual date of products releasing in stores will differ depending on your location. Weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances may also delay products, however we will inform you as soon as possible if this is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom